- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED AGAIN! Owner wants her sold NOW!
The Perfect Weekend Getaway!
"Wayward Wind" is a great sailboat for both beginner and experienced sailors! This 306 model proves that you can have a comfortable family cruiser in less than 30 feet in length. Her 10'9" beam boasts a spacious salon, as well as two private staterooms, one forward and one aft, a large head, a full-size galley, and even a nav station for charting your course! Eight opening hatches and ports provide plenty of light and the headroom is fantastic.
Her current owners have enjoyed taking her down to the Keys, as well as on several local overnight weekend adventures. This is a two-owner boat, and has been well-maintained by her owners. Here is just a short snapshot of maintenance and upgrades done recently:
- Yanmar diesel engine fully serviced (January 2014)
- Engine lines cleaned (January 2014)
- New fuel filters (January 2014)
- New starter solenoid for engine (January 2014)
- New exhaust elbow (January 2014)
- New water pump (January 2014)
- New Sony stereo (November 2013)
- New Sony cockpit speakers (2013)
- New ICOM Command Mic II VHF @ cockpit (2013)
- New macerator pump (Fall 2013)
- Jabsco head rebuilt (2013)
- New Attwood Sahara S750 bilge pump (2013)
Whether you are moving up from a daysailer or down from a larger boat, you'll be impressed by all this Hunter 306 has to offer! Come see "Wayward Wind" today and sail away tomorrow!
- When you step into the cabin of "Wayward Wind", you will be amazed by how much space, headroom, and storage you can get with a sailboat less than 30 feet in length! Forward is the master stateroom with a V-berth. Under the V-berth, you will find the air conditioning and freshwater tank, as well as plenty of storage. A large opening hatch provides plenty of natural light for the master stateroom, as well as two reading lights to provide adequate lighting at night. Aft of the master stateroom is the spacious salon . Salon starboard is an L-shaped settee - with plenty of storage underneath - that wraps around the dining table. The dining table also lowers to create another double berth for your guests! Salon port is another settee, along with a large hanging locker, 13" Sharp flatscreen TV, and DVD player providing the perfect place to relax after a long day of sailing! The two opening hatches provide plenty of light and ventilation. Aft port side salon is the full-sized galley , which includes a 2-burner propane stove, microwave, 12V refrigeration, stainless steel sink, Corian countertops, and several storage cabinets. Next, aft of the galley is the guest stateroom , which boasts a large double berth and hanging locker. Aft starboard side salon is the head with a large vanity, mirrors, cabinets, and Jabsco manual head. The Jabsco head was just rebuilt in 2013.
- Force 10 2-Burner Propane Stove Tappan Microwave 12V Refrigeration S/S Sink Corian Countertops
- Raymarine 4000+ Autohelm Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind Raymarine ST60 Speed Raymarine ST60 Depth Garmin GPSmap 129C Danforth Compass ICOM Command Mic II VHF Handheld @ Cockpit (new 2013) ICOM IC-M402 VHF @ Nav Station Sony Stereo (new 2013) (2) Sony Speakers in Salon (2) Sony Speakers in Cockpit (new 2013) Sharp 13" Flat Screen TV DVD Player Weems & Path Barometer
- (2) Sears 24 Series Wet Batteries ProMariner Protech-4 Battery Charger 12V Battery Switch AC/DC Switch Panel (9) Cabin Lights Throughout (4) Reading Lights in Staterooms
- MarineAir 12,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Holding, Freshwater, & Fuel Tank Indicator 5-Gallon Water Heater Trident Marine Systems Propane Control Jabsco Manual Head (rebuilt in 2013) Hot & Cold Pressure Water System Macerator Pump (new 2013) Attwood Sahara S750 Automatic Bilge Pump (new 2013) Yanmar Diesel Engine Serviced and Updated (January 2014) New Fuel Filters (2014) New Impellers (2014) New Exhaust Elbow (2014) New Engine Starter Solenoid (2014) All Engine Lines Cleaned (2014)
- Deck & Cockpit
- Delta Primary Anchor Fortress Spare Anchor Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass (2) Stern Rail Seats w/ Cushions Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower High-Volume Manual Bilge Pump Cockpit Storage Lockers (2) Line Holders Swim Platform Swim Ladder SS Lift for OB Motor (3) Opening Hatches w/ Screens (5) Opening Ports w/ Screens S/S Handrails Double Lifelines w/ Three Gates Lifesling (4) Life Jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Furlex 100S 110% Roller Furling Jib Selden Rodkicker Boom Vang Dual Single Line Reefing System Inboard Jib Tracks w/ Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Large Mainsail w/ Flaking System Mainsail Cover - Hunter Pac Mainsheet on Arch (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers & Organizers (2) Lewmar 16 ST Winches Windex Wind Vane Cruising Chute w/ Sock
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details.