- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New to market! Additional photos and complete inventory to be available ASAP. The yacht is fresh out of the yard (4/2/2014) and has just had her bottom freshly painted, props tuned, full detailing, and various maintenance items attended to. Two stateroom, two head layout with spacious salon and galley up. Beautiful teak and holly sole, She is ready for her next owner, and will not disappoint!
"Easters" is a very lightly used Grand Banks 47' Europa that is very well equipped, has low hours on her CAT C-9 Acert 575hp engines (@515 hrs), and is tastefully decorated. Some of her more notable features are: Naiad Stabilizers, bow thruster, stern thruster (well protected), Raymarine E120 electronics package, SAT TV system, custom "California King" berth in master (Not factory- one of a kind), Achilles dingy with davit, twin Stidd seats on flybridge, custom interior fabrics, spare props, Onan generator with soundshield, and she is plumbed and wired for future water maker installation. Definitely the best equipped GB 47' Europa available in the US.
Owner has thoroughly enjoyed his boat, but is retiring from boating. She has just been splashed for the season, and is ready to go! Offers are encouraged.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The all-new 47EU is the next generation Heritage Series yacht, designed and built for today's discerning yachtsman. Step aboard, set your course and you know immediately that it's a Grand Banks: rock-solid reliability, balanced by graceful lines and gracious interiors. The essence of yachting, captured in fine craftsmanship at every turn. Push forward the throttles and you begin to discover new surprises: soon you're nearing 22 knots, riding smooth and trim atop its modified deep-V hull. Inside it's broader, brighter. Outside it's another great day for a cruise.
- UPPER STATION: Raymarine E120 (2 screens)- radar, chart plotter, bottom machine ICOM IC-M604 VHF Raymarine ST-60 digital depth Simrad AP 26 autopilot ACR remote spotlight Fusion stereo with speakers LOWER STATION: Raymarine E120 (2 screens)- radar, chartplotter, bottom machine ICOM IC-M604 VHF Raymarine ST-60 digital depth Simrad AP 26 autopilot The yacht is equipped with both bow and stern thrusters, both with a remote control for easy docking. She is also equipped with KVH satellite television, computank fuel/water monitoring system, and NAIAD stabilizers.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- She is located at Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA where she is now available for showing. For more information contact Mark Connors at (757)406-1673 or email@example.com http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/bio/Mark-Connors/