- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Easters" is fresh out of the yard (4/2014) and has just had her bottom freshly painted, props tuned, full detailing, and various maintenance items attended to. Two stateroom, two head layout with spacious salon and galley up. Beautiful teak and holly sole, She is ready for her next owner, and will not disappoint! One of very few GB 47' EUs still available. Do not miss out!
"Easters" is a very lightly used Grand Banks 47' Europa that is very well equipped, has low hours on her CAT C-9 Acert 575hp engines (@515 hrs), and is tastefully decorated. Some of her more notable features are: Naiad Stabilizers, bow thruster, stern thruster (well protected), Raymarine E120 electronics package, SAT TV system, custom "California King" berth in master (Not factory- one of a kind), Achilles dingy with Yamaha 15hp 4-stroke, Brower Systems WC 800 davit, twin Stidd seats on flybridge, new custom interior fabrics, spare props, Onan generator with soundshield, EPIRB, and she is plumbed and wired for future water maker installation. Definitely the best equipped GB 47' Europa available in the US.
Owner has thoroughly enjoyed his boat, but is retiring from boating. She has just been splashed for the season, and is ready to go! Offers are encouraged. Asking price reduced to entice a quick sale.
- Vessel Walkthrough and Equipment
- 47' Grand Banks Vessel Walkthrough Entering the salon from the cockpit through the sliding aft door, one finds L-shaped seating and table to port, entertainment center and lounge chairs to starboard and the galley further forward to port and the lower helm further forward to starboard. Stepping down the companionway stairs one finds the guest head to port and the guest stateroom to starboard and the master stateroom all the way forward. The engine room has a salon sole hatch for access forward and lifting molded-in steps/hatch in the cockpit for access aft. 47' Grand Banks Accommodations The 47' Grand Banks Heritage EU offers two staterooms forward. The master stateroom is all the way forward with an island queen berth and ensuite head. The guest stateroom is to starboard, just aft of the master stateroom, and offers single side by side berths. The guest head is across the companionway from the guest stateroom 47' Grand Banks Salon The 47' Grand Banks Heritage EU offers a very warm and cozy yet light and airy salon with plenty of comfortable seating and a very good entertainment layout. The large side windows and sliding aft door with window allow plenty of light, but the teak and holly sole and paneling offer the classic Grand Banks interior warmth. There is L-shaped seating to port with a hi/lo coffee/dining table with fold out leaves and an entertainment center with lounge chairs to starboard. The galley is port forward and the lower helm is starboard forward. 47' Grand Banks Dining "Easters" offers a hi/lo coffee/dining table wit fold out leaves in the salon with the port side L-shaped seating. There is also a teak table on the flybridge with the starboard side seating. 47' Grand Banks Galley The 47' Grand Banks Heritage EU offers the galley port forward in the salon. - Sharp Carousel Microwave/Covection oven - SubZero under counter refrigerator/freezer - Princess 3-burner electric cooktop - Stainless steel sink - Solid surface countertops - U-Line icemaker 47' Grand Banks Lower Helm The 47' Grand Banks Heritage EU offers a full lower helm starboard forward in the salon. There is a double Stidd helm benchseat and a door for quick access to the side deck. 47' Grand Banks Master Stateroom The master stateroom is located all the way forward and offers a customised extra wide berth, side nightstands with storage drawers, hanging lockers, teak & holly sole, ensuite head, overhead deck hatch and 3 portlights for plenty of natural light and ventilation, hanging locker, storage cabinets and drawers, and flat-screen TV with DVD player. 47' Grand Banks Guest Stateroom1 The guest stateroom is located to starboard aft of the master stateroom. The guest head is across the companionway from the guest stateroom. There are two side by side single berths, teak and holly sole, hanging locker, overhead deck hatch and portlight for plenty of natural light and ventilation 47' Grand Banks Cockpit The large cockpit is fully covered by the upper deck and offers teak decks, molded-in steps to the flybridge and access to the aft engine room, transom gate to the swimplatform and uninterupted access to both side decks. 47' Grand Banks Flybridge The large flybridge is accessed via the molded-in steps from the cockpit. This area is protected by a full bimini top, and has a custom stainless radar arch installed. There is a full helm forward, benchseat, storage locker and aft seat to port and L-shaped seating and table to starboard. There are also two Stidd helm seats. Visibility is very good and access to the tender and davit is good also. 47' Grand Banks Audio/Visual Equipment - KVH M3 Tracvision satellite TV system - Bose surround sound stereo system with speakers in salon - Sony Bravia flat screen TV on lift in salon - Flat screen TV in master stateroom - Clarion CMD5 FM/AM/SAT/Ipod player on flybridge 47' Grand Banks Electrical System - 12vdc/120/240vac electrical system - Onan MDKBM-5754100 11.5 kW generator - Promariner 50 amp battery charger - Glendinning Cablemaster shore chord system - 50 amp shore chord - Shore power connections forward and aft 47' Grand Banks Engine/Mechanical Equipment - Caterpillar C9 ACERT 567hp main engines - Racor 900Ma fuel filters on mains and Racor 500Ma fuel filter on generator - Groco sea strainers - TwinDisc gearboxes - Computank tank level montoring system - Vetus bow thruster and stern thruster - Vacuflush toilet system - Seward 20 gallon stainless steel water heater - Reverso oil Xchanger system - Marineair air conditioning system with 1 X 16,000 BTU compressor and 2 X 12,000 BTU compressors 47' Grand Banks Deck Equipment - Lofrens Tigres TG-012471 1200 watt anchor windlass - Varnished teak cap rails - Stainless steel hand rails and hardware - There are teak decks in the cockpit, side decks and around the anchor windlass base - Lazarette for storage and steering gear -Spare props in lazarette 47' Grand Banks Fire & Safety Equipment - Rule 2000 bilge pumps - Fireboy engine room fire suppression system - ACR searchlight with controls on flybridge and at lower helm
- UPPER STATION: Raymarine E120 (2 screens)- radar, chart plotter, bottom machine ICOM IC-M604 VHF Raymarine ST-60 digital depth Simrad AP 26 autopilot ACR remote spotlight Fusion stereo with speakers LOWER STATION: Raymarine E120 (2 screens)- radar, chartplotter, bottom machine ICOM IC-M604 VHF Raymarine ST-60 digital depth Simrad AP 26 autopilot ACR spotlight The yacht is equipped with both bow and stern thrusters, both with a remote control for easy docking. She is also equipped with KVH satellite television, computank fuel/water monitoring system, and NAIAD stabilizers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The all-new 47EU is the next generation Heritage Series yacht, designed and built for today's discerning yachtsman. Step aboard, set your course and you know immediately that it's a Grand Banks: rock-solid reliability, balanced by graceful lines and gracious interiors. The essence of yachting, captured in fine craftsmanship at every turn. Push forward the throttles and you begin to discover new surprises: soon you're nearing 22 knots, riding smooth and trim atop its modified deep-V hull. Inside it's broader, brighter. Outside it's another great day for a cruise.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- She is located at Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA where she is now available for showing. For more information contact Mark Connors at (757)406-1673 or email@example.com http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/bio/Mark-Connors/