- 67 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2006 67' Bertram Sport Fisherman With Twin Inboard MTU's
This 2006 could be mistaken for a 2010. Champagne Lady defines "bristol" as she is kept by a diligent crew working for a knowledgeable and demanding owner. The vast majority of her hours are at trolling speed. The MTU services are all up-to-date and the engine will pass the most stringent survey.
- Total Power: 4000 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 36.5 Engine Hours: 2215
- Fuel: 2008 Fresh Water: 350 Holding: 82
- Exterior Features
- Custom Full Tower by Baush American Marine 3 Sided EZ2CY Enclosure Armorcote premium ISO_NPG Gelcoat Custom Awlgrip Ice Blue Hull w/ Flag Blue Boot Top w/ White Boot Top Stripe 24v Windlass 2000w w/ Deck Foot Controls Heavy Duty White Rub Rail w/ Stainless Banding Bow Pulpit w/ Teak w/ Stainless anchor Chute Stainless All Chain Anchor Rode Polished Rail Package by Pipewelders Underwater Lights (3) Winslow (6) Man Life Raft
- Fly Bridge
- Custom Teak Flybridge Sole w/ 36" Teak & Holly Compass Rose Inlay Custom Removable Murray Bros Hi-Gloss Triangular Teak Table w/ Specified Grain w/ Holly Inlay w/ Hi-Lo stainless Pedestal w/ Fore & Aft Slide & Custom Deck Plate w/ Cover Custom Hi Gloss Teak Lids on Flybridge Cabinets Custom Teak Helm Pod w/ Electronic Side Mount Engine Controls Custom Cushions and Pillows 24V & 12v Distribution Panels (2) Murray Bros Hi Gloss Teak Helm Chairs Remote Windlass Control Stereo / CD w/ Watertight Speakers Molded Fiberglass Staircase w/ Teak Step Pads to Bridge from Cockpit
- Furuno 1953CBB Black Box Radar w/ 6' Open Array Furuno BBFF3 Network Sounder Furuno MU-155c (15") Display Garmin 7208 Garmin 7215 Simrad AP 25 Autopilot Simrad AP 25 Head (Tower) Furuno RD 30 Digital Depthfinder, Speed & Seawater Temperature Furuno GP 1710C Remote NavNet Display (Tower) ICOM M 602 VHF w/ Antenna ICOM HM-127B Command Mic (Tower) KVH Tracvision w/ RCA DSS Receiver w/ Channel Plus Amplifier KVH 252 SAT Phone Panasonic KX-TA624 Phone System w/ Panasonic KK-T7730B Phone Ocean Systems 2020 Deck Scan Camera - Engine Room
- Mezzanine w/ Custom Cushions & Pillows Air Conditioned Mezzanine Area Custom Teak Cockpit Sole Custom Teak Covering Boards Cockpit Coaming Padding Murray Bros Large Hi Gloss Teak Fighting Chair w/ Offset Pedestal, Short Backrest w/Rocket Launcher & Rigging Tray Prep Center w/ Engine Room Access w/ Dual Freezer, Storage Lockers, Tackle Drawers & sink w/ Cutting Board Sink Rod Closet Built into Stb. Aft Bulkhead w/ Double Bottom Rod Stand 30" x 19" x 1" Starboard Rigging / Cutting Board Removable Fishbox w/ Macerator Pump Transom Baitwell Salt & Freshwater Wash downs Flush Mount Rupp Rod Holders (2) Pr. Soft-Lock Pole Holders under Covering Boards (4) Pr. Soft-Lock Pole Holders under Mezzanine Glendinning Cable Master Molded Boarding Steps, P. & Stb. Cobalt Blue Courtesy Lights
- Engine Room
- 16V-2000 MTU @ 2000hp each with 2350 hours 2,000 hour engine service complete, 12/2012 Yearly bottom maintenance completed 12/2013 with all bottom and running gear soda blasted and freshly painted. New cutlass bearings installed as well. Trolling Valves (2) 23 KW Kohler Generators (2) 50 amp Converters Galvanic Isolators & Transformers Emergency Bilge Water Pump Headhunter Mack V Freshwater Pumps 1400 gal/day SRC 1400GPF Water maker Eskimo Ice Maker PVC Engine Room Decking (2) Pr. DU-BRO 4' Tournament Tracks w/ 16 DU-Bro Adjustable Tournament Rod Holders
- (4) Stateroom Layout Full Beam master w/ Walk-In Locker Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers (4) Heads w/ Elongated Toilet Bowls & Mirrored Ceilings Hi Gloss Cherry Cabinetry Throughout Granite Countertops Throughout Salon Upgraded Ultra Leather Sofa Whisper Wall System Custom Fabrics Throughout Custom Carpet Throughout Carpet Runners Premium Audio / Visual Package
- The Champagne Lady is hull 15 of the successful 67' Bertram series. She was built as Allied Marine's Miami Boat Show Custom Demo: "Bluetorious". This 67' was built to the highest of standards and has been maintained as new by excellent, conscientious owners. Her current owner offers Champagne Lady at a market correct price and wants to hear all offers as he has found his next boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.