- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stunning Cabo 45 express that has had the best in care and maintenance from her very knowledgeable owner and professional captain. Many upgrades include new electronics and major engine overhaul in 2011. Teak decks, upgraded helm air conditioning, and immaculate engine room contribute to making LUKE WARM a ‘must see’ for anyone looking for an express style sport fisherman in pristine condition.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- LUKE WARM is a single stateroom layout that provides a tapered queen bed forward, excellent hanging and drawer storage and an adjoining head with stall shower. The galley is well equipped with microwave, cooktop and plenty of freezer and refrigeration space. Opposite the galley is the large salon with a U shaped leather couch with sleep sofa and storage, flat screen TV and stereo system. Up a couple of steps in the Helm area is an L lounge with storage underneath, large tackle cabinet to starboard and three helm seats providing excellent visibility. The cockpit is a fisherman’s dream with excellent tackle storage, live bait well, ice machine and beautiful teak cockpit.
- Main Salon
- Blue Leather U Shaped Seating With Sleeper Sofa And Storage Air Conditioning/Heat Dual Zone Custom Entertainment Center With New 42” Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, And Stereo System Teak And Holly Flooring Teak Interior Woodwork AC And DC Lighting Port Lights Pull Out Double Hide A Bed Beneath Aft Settee Satellite TV
- Corian Counter Top With Custom Corian Sea Rails Ceramic Cook Top, Two Burner Counter Top Lighting Freezer Chest Garbage Disposal Sub Zero Refrigeration Microwave/Convection Oven Storage Compartments And Drawers Throughout
- Master Stateroom
- Custom Built In TV Built In Safe For Valuables Access To Anchor Rope Locker Centerline Queen Bed A/C Controls Fore Deck Hatch With Retractable Shade Hanging Lockers, Port And Stbd Cedar Lined Port And Stbd Rod Storage Locker Reading Lights Recessed Halogen Lights AC/DC Stereo Speaker With Volume Control Storage Compartments And Drawers Below Bed
- Master Head
- Corian Counter Top And Sink Custom Vanity With Storage Cabinet Sealand Vacuflush Electric Head AC/DC Lighting Mirror Separate Stall Shower Ventilating Hatch In Deck
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT – JANUARY 2014 Anchor And Windlass Molded In Non Skid Surface Saltwater Wash Down Forward Windlass DC Electric Remote Switch At Helm And Deck Windshield Tinted, Heavy Welded Aluminum Construction, Includes Electrically Actuated Vent Windshield Washers And Wipers Life Raft, 8 Person DDC EPIRB Extra Filters And Spare Parts New C-Clear Semi Rigid Glass Enclosure (EZ2C Style)
- Electronics and Helm
- L Shaped Lounge Port Side And Aft With Rod Storage, Modified To Accommodate Forward Facing Teak Chair Custom Helm Pod Designed To Accommodate New Glendinning Electronic Controls Large Tackle Cabinet And Storage Area To Stbd Helm Deck AC With Additional AC Unit Installed Stereo Speakers With Volume Control Teak Helm Seat, Adjustable, Pedestal Mount Fire And Bilge Water Alarm Matching Companion Seats Mounted Port And Starboard Compass Complete Engine Instrument Panel Garmin 7215 Touch Screen Plotter 2012 Furuno Color Depth sounder 2012 Furuno FCV215 Radar 2012 Robertson Autopilot ACR Searchlight Icom VHF Satellite TV Tower Electronics: Garmin 7212 GPS Plotter Touchscreen 2012, AP Controls, Icom VHF Fusion Blue Tooth Stereo
- Cockpit & Fishing
- Aluminum Reinforcing Plate Installed For Fighting Chair Bait Prep Center Port Side Includes Tackle Storage, Sink, Rigging Board, Freezer, Refrigerated Box Freshwater And Saltwater Washdown Transom Door With Gate Storage Boxes Under Gunwale Rod Holders Teak Cockpit Refrigerated Plates In Fishbox Ice Machine Plumbed To Fishbox Bait Tank, 48 Gallon In Transom Cockpit Scuppers Courtesy Lighting Under Gunwales Door To Engine Room Fish Boxes With Macerator Pump Teak Covering Boards Teak Rocket Launcher, Adjustable Height Plug Port And Std For Electric Reel Cockpit Cover Pipewelders Tower With Controls Rupp Outriggers
- 9 KW Westerbeke Generator Retractable Glendinning Cable Master Battery Charger Bonding System Cable TV Connection Central Vacuum 12 & 24 AC/DC Volts At Helm Navigation Lights Telephone Shore Connection Duel Air Trumpet Horn
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MAN Diesel Engines 800hp D2848LE403 Rebuilt January 2011. 360 Hours SMOH Common Rail Injection ZF Transmissions With Trolling Valves Four Automatic Bilge Pumps Bright White Bilge And Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System Bronze High Speed Water Intake Scoops With Integral Sea Water Strainer Electric Fuel Priming Pumps Electronic Controls With Engine Synchronizer Engine Alarm System Engine Driven Emergency Bilge Pump Engine Room Blowers Fresh Water AC Pumps Holding Tank With Macerator Pump Oil Change System Power Steering Propellers, 4 Blade Nibral Water Heater 11 Gallon Stainless Cover On Ceiling And Door Insulation Sea Cocks, UL Approved Drip Less Stuffing Boxes Spare Props
- Brokers Comments
- With her new electronics, rebuilt motors, and immaculate condition, LUKE WARM is the perfect combination of comfort and style with the ruggedness of a bluewater sport fisherman.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Co-Broker: Chris Cunningham 772-708-5516 email@example.com