- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you would like to own a NEW boat with a pre-owned boat price, look no further.
This one owner 2009 330 / 350 Cruisers Yachts is presented in showroom condition! She has been extremely well maintained during her short life while always being kept behind the seller’s home on fresh water. With just over 240 hours on her engines she is barely broken in. Her raked vibrant black hull shines, she has newer bottom paint, and all services are up to date. She is 100 % turnkey!
Among the better-looking boats in her class, the Cruisers 330 Express (called the 350 Express in 2011-2014) combines modern styling with luxury-class accommodations. This is a good example of why Cruisers Yachts continues to be a major player in the express cruiser market. The 330 / 350 doesn’t just look good; she utilizes space as well (maybe better) than any builder in the business. Her open-plan interior is flooded with natural light, making the area feel even more spacious than it already is. With her hardwood cherry trim, faux granite counters, and six vertical portholes the accommodations are impressive for a boat this size. The U-shaped lounge aft in the salon makes a convenient conversation pit for eating or lounging and includes a spacious bookshelf and storage area. The space available in the forward stateroom is comparable to those found in larger yachts. The generous queen-sized island berth has an attractive cushioned headboard for reading or relaxing and allows access from either side. The galley’s appliances include a microwave, a refrigerator/freezer combination unit, and a two-burner electric stove. The flat panel 20-inch LCD TV/DVD swivels and can be seen from either the forward stateroom or the salon. The innovative walkthrough windshield and open-cockpit design takes full advantage of her wide beam. In addition to a deluxe wet bar and wide double helm seat, includes a wraparound lounge aft with tables that can be stored away when not needed. There is a large removable bow cushion also. Her 8.1 GI Volvo 370 hp sterndrives provide exhilarating performance and fuel economy (30 knots cruise/40 top). Call today to arrange your showing, you will not be disappointed!!
- Key Features
- Like New!!! Kept in Freshwater Bimini Top with Aft Enclosure and Clear Eisenglass Forward Bow Walkthrough Windshield Wide Cockpit Carpet and Upholstery in Great Condition Large Swim Platform Color Garmin C80 Color Chartplotter Just Professionally Detailed All Services Up To Date Excellent, Turn Key Condition Newer Bottom Paint Brand New Cockpit Carpet
- Inside Equipment
- Microwave Oven Cook Top Stove Stand Up Shower Air Conditioning Battery Charger Bow thruster Refrigerator Vacuflush Head Hot water Heater
- Flatscreen TV set Raymarine C80 Chart Plotter AM/FM CD Radio Remote Spotlight Compass Depthsounder Raymarine VHF Log-speedometer
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator
- Outside Equipment/ Extras
- Hot and Cold Transom Shower Swimming ladder
- Broker's Remarks
- “You Name It” is like a new boat and kept in freshwater by detailed oriented and knowledgeable owner.
- Owner’s personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht