- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 LY3-STP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Elegance and spaciousness are what you find on this 43' Silverton. "To Much To Sea" enlarged flybridge includes an expertly laid out helm with loads of seating room. Entertaining is easy on the covered back aft deck which comes complete with wet bar, ice maker and large flat screen. This vessel has been well maintained and only has 700 hrs. on her Yanmar Diesels. A turn key boat that has many up-grades:
New aft deck carpet (2013)
New washer / dryer (2013)
New flat screens (2013),
Trac- Vision installed (2013)
New canvas (2013)
All batteries replaced (2013)
SELLERS PURCHASING SURVEY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
This vessel was purchased and prepared to do the Great Loop. Sellers plans changed when oldest decided to get married and business expanded.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Elegance and spaciousness are what the Silverton 43 Motor Yacht is all about. A sleeker, lower exterior design reduces windage and enhances performance while still incorporating the trademark Silverton SideWalk. These molded steps provide quick and safe passage to the foredeck and allow the salon to reach full-width from gunnel to gunnel. An enlarged flybridge includes an expertly laid out helm with room for all the latest in electronics, plus a large seating area with loads of storage. Entertaining or relaxing is easy on the covered aft deck which comes complete with wetbar and fiberglass weather boards. Beautifully crafted cherry wood is in abundance throughout the well thought-out interior. A grand salon features a large and comfortable settee while the equally large dinette provides additional seating and storage. A standard 27-inch television is strategically located up above for all to view. The expansive, Corian-covered galley is complete with top-of-the-line appliances and plenty of storage. Even a pullout pantry is included. Both staterooms enjoy queen-size, innerspring mattresses and a multitude of storage and hanging lockers. The split head and shower arrangement both fore and aft allow for great flexibility for the owners and guests. Power options in gas or diesel will provide the performance and economy owners desire.
- Refrigerator / Freezer (Norcold 12V-110V full size) 3 burner electric stove (Princess) Electric oven (Princess) Coffee maker ( Black & Decker) Microwave oven (Sharp) Hot and cold pressurized water Corian countertops Exhaust fan Washer / Dryer combination Splendide model 2000S
- Corian Countertops Designer Faucets Electric heads (Vacu Flush) Enclosed stall showers Medicine cabinet Water proof 110V outlets Exhaust fan Extra storage cabinets Macerator
- Remote spot light Bimini top with full enclosure (2013) Aft deck carpet (2013) Aft deck and bridge snap in carpet (2013) Electric windlass (Maxwell) Front deck sun pads Swim platform with boarding ladder Aft deck hot & cold shower Aft deck furniture Aft deck wet bar with Raritan ice maker Aft deck propane grill Trac Vision TV system (2013)
- Engines Yanmar Model 6LY2A-STP
- Model 6LY3-STP Maximum output at crankshaft 440 mhp (324 kW) / 3300 rpm Continuous rating Config 24 valve, 4-stroke, vertical, water cooled diesel engine uration output at crankshaft 295 kW (401 mhp) / 3198 rpm Displacement 5.813 L (354 cu in) Bore x stroke 106 mm x 110 mm (4.17 in x 4.33 in) Cylinders 6 in line Combustion system Direct injection Aspiration Turbocharged with seawater cooled intercooler Starting system Electrical starting 12V - 3kW Alternator Alternator Cooling system Fresh water cooling by centrifugal fresh water pump and rubber impeller seawater pump Lubrication system Enclosed, forced lubricating system Direction of rotation (crankshaft) Counter clockwise viewed from stern Dry weight without gear 640 kg (1411 lbs) Environmental Meets the comprehensive emissions regulations introduced in EU and US (Tier II) in 2006
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are interested in LISTING or PURCHASING a new boat please contact us at anytime.