- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
DON'T LET "MIRAMICHI" LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!!
"Miramichi is WAY too Nice to Still be on the Market! - Make Your Offer Today!
She is ready NOW to head out... or ready to "stay put" and serve as your winter home in the South. Just add your personal gear and provisions and begin your cruising life on board a beautiful and well maintained Island Packet 380.
Her cruising amenities include:
- In-Mast Roller Furling Main, Roller Furling Genoa & Staysail, Storm Sail
- Low hour (ONLY 332) Yanmar 56 hp diesel
- 4KW Fischer Panda Generator (ONLY 60 hours)
- 16K BTU Air Conditioning (and Heat)
- 400 Gallon per day Watermaker
- Kato Davits / Crane Hoist
- Solar Panel & Controller
- Ultra Leather Salon Cushions
- Glebe Creek Hatch Screens
- Glebe Creek Companionway Doors
- Raytheon Linear Drive Autopilot
- Caribe RIB Dinghy w/ Yamaha 15 hp Outboard
- 4 Man Liferaft
- "Shadetree" Full Boat Awning
And the list goes on and on! Read through Full Specs then give us a call to get aboard "Miramichi". You'll be glad you did!
- Below deck you'll be impressed with the spacious open feeling. It may be hard to believe you have all this room and comfort on a 38 foot boat. When you step below you will be on a slip resistant surface at the base of the companionway stairs. This same slip resistant surface extends into the nav and galley area to provide secure footing and easy maintenance in this busy area. The galley is immediately to starboard and is easily accessible to the cockpit and main salon. It has a generous wrap around counter with ample work space, drawers, lockers and laminate lined cabinets. It features a propane stove, microwave oven, double stainless steel sinks, and refrigerator. Other special features include a slide out trash receptacle, fold-up counter extension, and built-in dish rack. The salon is large enough to entertain guests but comfortable for an intimate dinner for two. The central hinged table may be either secured against the bulkhead or easily lowered to make a large dining area. As with all Island Packets there is an exceptional amount of storage space. Both settees are full length for added sleeping area with the port side pulling out to make a nice double berth. The cabinetry is beautiful hand oiled teak and the light fixtures and handrails are well placed. The hinged top nav station is at the aft end of the port side salon settee. You'll find a deluxe well labeled electrical panel for all AC & DC functions and all other breakers. A chart drawer large enough for bound chart packs is provided underneath the settee and there is a handy drawer for navigation tools below the table top. The forward owner's cabin has a large centerline island berth with access from both sides. The aft half of the berth is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large storage area. Drawers, storage bins, and a generous hanging locker provide further storage. The cabin has a private door to the head. The head is generous in size and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. It features a nice size vanity with cabinet below a deep polished oval stainless steel sink. It has a large overhead hatch, opening port, and several lockers for toiletry items. It also features a full length mirror and fold-down teak shower seat. The aft cabin features a large pullman style athwartship bunk and a special built-in hideaway sink. It also features ample storage with a roomy cedar lined hanging locker and drawers. Ultra Leather salon cushions Glebe Creek hatch sceens Glebe Creek cafe-style companionway doors
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigerator/ freezer Princess 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Origion microwave oven 70/30 Polished stainless steel sink w/ spray S/S dish rack Built-in dish storage Sea Gull water filter (to be fitted) Fold-up counter extension (5) Drawers, (4) Cabinets Stove top cutting board Safety rail and strap at stove Shelf surround LPG solenoid Ice box light and drainTrash drawer Glebe Creek hatch screens
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot Garmin 128 GPS Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Depth, Speed, Log) ACR Rapid Fix 406 EPIRB Glomex TV antenna w/ cable Firdell Blipper radar reflector Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ DSC ICOM 706 Ham Radio (modified to cover all frequency bands) Ritchie 5" compass Panasonic stereo/CD with salon speakers Emerson TV w/ VCR
- (5) Lifeline AGM batteries (3/2011) Xantrex Prosine 2000 watt inverter/ 100 amp charger 75 watt solar panel with charge controller Heart Link 10 battery monitor Fischer Panda 4KW generator w/ ONLY 60 hrs. 80 amp alternator (3) 12 volt outlets 12V panel w/ volt and amp gauges 120V panel w/ volt gauge Additional 30 (EC) amp wiring to EC standards (1) 50' 30 amp, (1) 15' 30 amp - dockside electrical cables
- Marine Air 16K BTU reverse cycle AC ducted to all cabins including head (1) Automatic, (1) manual bilge pumps Automatic Bilge pump has cycle counter Spectra Watermaker (400 gallon per day) Lectra-San Head & Macerator Holding Tank has never been used Whitlock manual steering wheel Racor fuel filter Baja fuel filter CO fume detector Prop protector rope and weed cutter Wet/dry vacuum
- Deck & Cockpit
- 44# Delta w/ 200' 5/16 chain, 33# Brucew/ 50' chain & 200' rode, Fortress 17 stern anchor Lofrans Kobra electric windlass Bimini and connector with Strataglass dodger (with cover) Shade Tree full length boat awning Rubrails Mast steps Line boxes Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower Cockpit table ShurFlo (salt) deck washdown Lifesling 2 (3) Dorades Outboard motor lift Stern perch seats Edson outboard motor mount Hatch covers S/S Deck hand rails S/S chafe guards Rail mount Propane BBQ grill - New, unused Folding pad-eyes at cockpit and bow Step fender NEW Fender covers and lines Fender boards Anchor recovery fender (2) Boat hooks Deck Brush Diesel Jerry can w/ cover Caribe C10X RIB 10'3" Kato manual dinghy davits Lifeguard 4 man raft Yamaha 4 stroke 15hp OB motor Swim ladder & swim platform (4) Life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Harken roller furling staysail & genoa In-Mast Furling Mainsail (4) Lewmar ST winches Airforce storm tri-sail and mast track (unused) Hoyt boom for staysail Dutchman boom brake Mainsheet traveler NEW Running rigging - April 2014 Sail control lines lead aft through spinlocks Illuminated Windex at masthead Bosun's chair
- Additional Features
- Original Island Packet Owners manual Systems manuals and tech notes on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Listed by a: Certified Professional Yacht Broker See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com