- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Special incentive price for one factory stock model.
For those who want crisp, distinctive styling, a modern and comfortable interior, and a range of performance that spans from fuel efficiency to fast cruising speeds, the Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40LC is the obvious choice according to Passage Maker Magazine.
Fountaine Pajot, with 30 years of multihull building experience, teamed up with the world renowned naval architects at Joubert & Nivelt to design the Summerland 40LC. With the use of Fountaine Pajot’s innovative Infusion Molding Process they are able to deliver a yacht with significant weight savings without sacrificing strength. Fountaine Pajot is the first French shipyard to meet the stringent EU ISO 9001 V2000 manufacturing standard.
The Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40LC has borrowed some of the key features from the larger Queensland 55LC and Cumberland 47LC. Theses traits include an expansive flying bridge with seating for eight, a massive aft sun-pad, and an upper helm station equipped with a full range of electronics.
The wide swim platforms not only create an easy platform for boarding, but helps the cockpit provide ease of access for swimming, and other watersports. The cockpit offers comfortable seating for 6 for alfresco dining. There are also ample storage lockers located to both port and starboard. The cockpit seamlessly flows into the salon.
The salon of the 2014 Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40LC has been completely redesigned. When stepping into the salon one is immediately greeted by fine straight grain wood, contemporary leather-like upholstery, and solid surface countertops. A key feature of the Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40LC is the lower helm station. No other power catamaran manufacture in this class offers a dedicated lower helm station.
The Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40LC is offered as a three cabin, two head yacht. The starboard hull is the dedicated owner’s cabin. A unique feature, not often found in a power catamaran in this size range is the full walk around athwart ship double-berth. Even the most discerning owner will feel as though they have stepped aboard a much larger yacht when walking into the large en-suite head with a separate shower. The port hull houses the two guest cabins. The guest cabins, which not only provide spacious guest accommodations, also offers expansive storage space for the long term cruiser.
Some of the key features of the Fountaine Pajot Summerland 40LC include:
- A spacious and contemporary salon
- Expansive fly-bridge
- Extremely economical hull design
- Ultra efficient twin diesel engines
- Range of over 1100 miles at 7.5 Knots
- Ability to be self-sufficient at anchor with the EcoCruising Package
- The only power-catamaran with a lower helm station in her class
- The only catamaran in her class with a full walk-around master berth.
- General Specifications
- LOA: 39.3 ft Beam: 17.8 ft Draft: 3.6 ft Air draft: 12.4 ft EC certification : Category B : 8 pers. Category C : 12 pers. Category D : 15 pers. Architects : Joubert / Nivelt Designer Builder: Fountaine-Pajot
- Salon Layout
- Salon Saloon accessible through sliding glass door Panoramic view through non-opening picture windows + 2 side picture windows Natural ventilation via 1 front-opening hatch on top of roof + 2 side hatches Curtains on aft picture window and side aft picture windows ? Galley area Galley with large working top 1 vertically-accessed bin 1 sink with draining board Hot and cold pressurized water, mixer tap 1 stainless steel hob, 4 strong power gas burners 1 stainless steel gas oven 1-130L Fridge Cupboard + shelves + drawers Ventilation via 1 porthole above cooking hob Halogen spotlighting ? Dining area : 1 bench seating for 8 people 1 wooden table for 8 people Standard upholstery according to Millésime Cupboard for storage Halogen spotlighting ? Helm station : Stainless steel wheel Pilot’s seat & navigator seat 1 Interior 12V outlet / 1 Interior 220V outlet Steering compass Control panel with navigation instruments and twin engine controls LED spotlighting ?
- Owners Accommodations
- Sleeping quarters : Walk around athwart ship bed Stowage space under the bed Bookshelf at head of bead Hanging space + storage volume in fore peak 1 wooden corner desk 2 coat hooks Ventilation via 1 deck hatch and 1 hull porthole Big non-opening outer-facing picture window with panoramic view Curtains on non-opening picture window and porthole Main lighting – LED lights and 2 bedside reading lights ? Bathroom area : Access through wooden door from passageway Counter top with built-in washbasin and mirror Bathroom accessories (toilet tissue holder + towel rail) Stowage shelf Hot and cold water, mixer tap, and built-in shower Mtoilet with holding tank Ventilation via 1 porthole Main lighting via watertight spotlights
- Guest Accommodations
- Aft Cabin Access through wooden door from passageway Double bed (approx. 1.40 x 2 m) hanging space 2 coat hooks Ventilation via hull portholes Curtains on portholes Main lighting - LED spotlights + 2 bedside reading lights Guest Head Shared access via passageway through wooden door Counter top with built-in washbasin and mirror Hot and cold water, mixer tap, and built-in shower Marine head Bathroom accessories (toilet tissue holder + towel rail) Stowage shelf Ventilation via hull porthole Main lighting via watertight spotlights ?Forward cabin Access through wooden door from passageway Forward Cabin 1 double bed (1,40 x 2,00 m approx.) Shelves + stowage space under the bed 2 coat hooks Ventilation via deck hatch 1 non-opening outward facing picture window Curtains on non-opening picture window 1 LED spotlight + 2 bedside reading lights
- Deck Layout
- Cockpit layout : Seated bench with backrest and stowage locker 1 staircase for access to the flying bridge Stowage locker under staircase Access to the large swim platforms Stowage locker under the flying bridge 1 waterproof 12V outlet Main lighting with watertight spotlights ?2 Aft Transoms : Wide walkways to swim platforms Platform between transoms for dinghy storage 1 embedded swim ladder with cap ?2 Engine Access : Access via polyester deck hatch equipped with hydraulic struts in cockpit Separated engine room High-performance sound proofing Main lighting with 1 neon light Fordeck ? 1 expansive locker for mooring gear and stowage space Vast sun pad with room for three ? Flying bridge Access via closed staircase with an Altuglass hatch Larege sun pad in seats with backrest 1x6 seating bench with cushions Double helmsman’s seat with backrest Waterproof exterior 12 V outlet Large instrument panel Dralon protective cover for instrument panel Flying bridge protected by Altuglass windshield 1 steering compass Navigation lights Fold-down mast with mooring lights Flagpole
- Engines and equipment : 2 x 200hp engines 5-cylinders, common rail fuel injection system Engines with fly-by-wire throttles Direct shaft drive behind protected keels 2 four-blade propellers Engine cooled via heat exchanger Engine compartment ventilation natural intake of air + mechanical extraction of air Complete control panels and dual engine controls at helming station and on the ?flying bridge ? Fuel System 2x 185 diesel tanks with separate port/starboard changeover valves 1 electric gauge with indicator at chart table 1 fuel pre-filter/water separator + 1 anti-bacteria filter Fuel shut-off valves
- Plumbing Freshwater tank (158 G approx.) with electric gauge 1 electric pump and pressurized storage tank 1 water heater 1 electrical automatic bilge pump in each engine room 1 electrical automatic bilge pump in each hull 1 hand-operated external bilge pump?
- Electrical System
- 12-Volt Electrical Sustems 1 set of onboard batteries to starboard, starboard engine 345A/h 1 port engine battery 100A/h Each set of batteries recharged via engine alternators Back-up emergency connection between both sets of batteries Remote control battery trip switch in saloon Overall circuit protection via trip switch ?Decentralized distribution of 12V functions with switches located at pilot’s seat and saloon entrance Voltmeter for the 2 groups of batteries Trip switch protections located in difference watertight lockers Free sockets for additional Entertainment 1 Radio/CD MP3 + I POD connection 2 speakers inside + 2 speakers on the fly bridge
- Fittings Hydraulic helm system with trimmed steering wheel 2 rudders linked via hydraulic circuit Rigid stainless steel guard rail and pulpit Gates leading to transoms Windshield wipers with cleaning fluid 1 tender davit 1 swim ladder on aft starboard transom 1 hot/cold deck shower 7 stainless steel mooring cleats (2 forward + 2 midships + 2 aft) + 1 aluminum mooring cleat ?in anchor well 1 x 1000W electrical windlass protected by breaker Anchor exit under pod with built-in bridle Anchor davit Anchor access under polyester deck hatch 4 fenders 2 x 50Ft long dark blue mooring lines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.