- 22 (ft.) 1 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Call Now for Pricing!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With twin 14 gallon baitwells and 96 gallons of fuel this boat is equally at home 40 miles offshore as it is on a freshwater lake. The walk through windshield design gives you superior protection from wind, rain and cold weather. The stern “L” shaped lounge seat, enclosed head compartment and cockpit table gives you enough features and room to entertain you and 9 of your friends.
- Standard Equipment: 20 gal. Sea Chest with Max Air Live Well System Dual Gunnel Rod Storage 500gph Bilge Pump with Auto Float Switch 96gal Fuel Tank 12/24v On Dash Power Outlet Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Wheel with Tilt Ski Locker Built In Radio Box Molded Non-Skid Inner Liner SS Rear Pull Up Cleats Head Compartment with Sink & Rod Storage Insulated Fish Box Deluxe Rear Bench Seat Deluxe Captain's Chair with Folding Bolsters Built-In Forward 35Qt Cooler Built-In Rear 48Qt Cooler Back to Back Lounge Seating Springline Pull Up Cleats Self-Bailing Cockpit Anchor Locker 4 SS Rod Holders with Drains LED Courtesy Lights SS Flush Fuel Vent SS Inserted Deluxe Rub Rail SS Cup Holders Tinted Windshield Split Bow Rail (Recessed) SS Deck Hinges & Thru Hulls SS Steering Wheel with Suicide Knob Console Storage Lighted Compass
- Installed Options:
- Yamaha 15" X 21" Prop SWSII Steel Blue Hull Pop Up Fender Holder Swim Platform Port Side Deluxe Ski Tow MP3/Sirius Ready Radio and 4 Speakers Dockside Pump Out on PortaPottie
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.