- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CRUISERS"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR AND TWO STATEROOM "3580 FLYBRIDGE" PROUDLY BUILT BY CRUISERS YACHTS.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 7.4L MERCRUISER FWC EFI INBOARDS WITH ONLY 600 HOURS.
UPON PURCHASING THIS BOAT HER BUYER WILL ENJOY OUR" SPECIAL DELIVERY" PACKAGE. THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE AND A HUGE DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP IN OUR MARINA. WE ALSO OFFER THIS BOAT AT THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
THIS BOAT IS EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, SECOND STATEROOM, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, LARGE SALON WITH DINETTE, SWIM PLATFORM, BRAND NEW CANVAS, STEPS (NO LADDERS), EASY SIDEDECKS AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is a distinctively styled flybridge cruiser with a very rakish profile and she has the molded in flybridge steps which replace the traditional ladder in the cockpit.
Built on a conventional modified V hull and prop pockets to reduce shaft angles.
A large mid cabin is situated under the dinette allowing two grown ups comfort in sleeping. The mid cabin also has a mirror and two drawers for storage.
The head features an enclosed shower stall.
The galley is spacious and has open windows to allow the sun light in.
The forward berth is spacious with ample room for movement and an island bed is full for comfort.
Her swim platform is molded in and has room for a dinghy to place on the platform with ease.
Engine room is spacious and an easy to open hatch with shocks.
This boat comes with our "Turnkey Package" with the lowest price on the market.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 3580 Flybridge brings livability, ease of movement, and comfort together in style. The 3580's 13-foot beam offers plenty of space to move about, and ensures stable handling on the water. The 3580 uses molded-in steps rather than ladders. Only two easy steps separate the cockpit from full walk-around, and steps from the cockpit make access to the bridge much safer and easier. The 3580 sleeps up to six people, featuring both a roomy mid cabin and functional dinette, which converts easily to a double berth. The fully-enclosed master stateroom features a double queen-sized island berth and ample locker storage. For added convenience, the head compartment includes a separate shower. The 3580 features a spacious salon with 6-foot, 6-inch headroom and a galley equipped with an extra large refrigerator - freezer, sink, electric stove, and microwave. A top quality stereo system is standard, but five alternate stereo options - ranging from a single-disc to a six-disc CD - are available. On deck, a wraparound cockpit L-seat provides copious seating. The 3580 features a well appointed wet bar. For the fisherman a cockpit tackle center is available, and for the skier an optional extended swim platform (large enough to accommodate a jet ski) is available.
- Equipment List
- Cruisers 3580 Flybridge Specifications - Standard Equipment - Privacy cover, windshield - Top, Bimini (includes front - side - aft curtains) - Berth, island, forward - Dinette - double berth - Helm seat, custom - Flybridge lounge - Stateroom, amidships, double - Bulkhead and door, forward stateroom - Comforters - Fiberglass galley top w- Surell inlays - Hot water system, 10.5 gallon (39.8 l) w- engine heat exchanger - Laminated galley top - Microwave oven - Refrigerator - freezer - Skylight, ventilating w- screens - Stereo, cassette w- remote, 120 watt - Stove, electric - Head, shower, sump - Shower, head compartment - Anchor roller - mooring bit - cleat - Battery, isolator - Battery condition monitor - Battery charging system - Boarding gate, transom - Boarding step w- grab rail - Bonding system - Bottom paint, antifouling - Blowers, bilge - Cabin walk-around - Carbon monoxide detector - Dockside water inlet - Dockside wiring, 115V, 30 amp - Dockside wiring, second outlet, 30 amp - Electrical master panel, AC-DC with voltmeters and function indicators - Fender holders, transom - Fiberglass cockpit, self-draining - Fire extinguisher (3) - Ground fault interrupter outlet - Gunwale molding, stainless steel - Hardware, deck, including amidships cleats - Horn, dual trumpet air - Instrumentation - Lights, bilge (3) - Lights, cabin side boarding - Lights, cockpit courtesy - Navigation lights, international - Propellers, bronze - Pump, bilge, automatic (2) - Rail, bow, welded stainless steel - Rope locker, bow - Shaft logs, dripless - Steering, hydraulic - Steering wheel, tilt, non-magnetic - Trim tabs - Wetbar, cockpit - Windscreen - Compass - Hourmeters.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FORWARD MASTER STATE ROOM MID CABIN STATEROOM LARGE GALLEY AND FULL EQUIPPED LARGE SALON WITH DINETTE FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION LARGE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER LARGE AFT DECK WITH ENGINE HATCH MOLDED STEPS TO FLYBRIDGE SWIM PLATFORM BRAND NEW CANVAS ENCLOSURE EASY SIDE DECKS THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR SPECIAL "SPECIAL DELIVERY PACKAGE". HER NEW BUYER WILL ENJOY A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE, HUGE DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP AND THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH SINK STOVE TOP UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS I POD FUEL GAUGES WITH FULL INSTRAMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR GARMIN 7405 COLOR GPS RAYPILOT 650 AUTOPILOT HUMMINBIRD DEPTH INDICATOR HORIZON VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR AM FM STEREO RADIO HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC/DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR BRAND NEW CANVAS FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSURE COCKPIT SHOWER MOLDED STEPS THROUGHOUT BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION IN SALON
- FULL ENCLOSED HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK MEDICINE CABINET SEPARATE SHOWER STALL CABINETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS COCKPIT COAMING THIS BOAT COMES WITH OUR " SPECIAL DELIVERY PACKAGE". THE NEW BUYER WILL ENJOY A FULL SURVEY, SURVEY REPAIRS COMPLETED, BOTTOM PAINT, ZINCS, WASH DETAIL, TRANSOM NAME, FULL TANK OF FUEL, CAPTAINS TRAINING, SEA TOW PACKAGE, WINTER STORAGE, HUGE DISCOUNT ON A BOAT SLIP AND THE LOWEST PRICE ON THE MARKET.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.