Come aboard the 220, and know comfort and convenience typically found only in far larger boats. Experience a spaciousness that maximizes flexibility in your use of the boat, thanks to Free Space Reclamation (FSR), Cobalt's studied minimization of heretofore unused space.
The 220 makes idealized use of every square inch of its wide and sturdy stance, the stadium seating key to the easy accommodation of a dozen guests and their gear. And the swim step, of course, Cobalt's game-changing, patented contribution to safety, convenience, and accessibility makes boarding a breeze.
You decide exactly how the heart-thumps should occur, on board or otherwise. Then curl up. And remember.
- ? 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection ? Battery Switch, Single ? Circuit Breaker Protected Electrical System ? Composite Floor ? Composite Seat Bases ? Composite Transom ? Fiberglass Cockpit Liner ? Fiberglass Stringer System ? Fire Extinguisher, Manual ? Ignition Safety Switch ? Kevlar Reinforced Hull ? Stainless Steel Windshield Braces ? Through Prop Exhaust
- ? Accessory Power Plug - 12 Volt ? Aluminum Dash Panels ? Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching ? Hour Meter ? Leather Steering Wheel w/ Auto Leveling Hub ? Stainless Steel Switches
- ? AM-FM, Single CD Stereo w/ 6 Speakers ? Ipod/MP3 Port ? Stereo Remote, Dash
- ? Anchor Locker ? Bow Scuff Plate, Stainless Steel ? Stainless Steel Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail ? Midship Cleats ? Extended Running Surface ? Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel ? Stainless Top Trim Windshield ? Swim Platform, Extended w/o Ladder
- ? Aft Sunpad w/ Walk-Thru Transom ? Bow Walk-Thru Door ? Carpet, 40 oz, Snap In w/ Neoprene Back ? Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat ? Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet ? Removable Ice Chest ? Seating Vara-Dense Comfort ? Seating, Helm Flip Up ? Carpet, 40 oz, Snap In w/ Neoprene Back
- Additional Features
- ? Sport Ebony Graphics ? Warm Sand Carpet ? EPA Fuel Tank ? Prop Stainless Fh4 Volvo ? Salt Water Package Enchanced ? Terra Interior
- Option Upgrades
- ? Aft Sunpad w/ Adjustable Backrest ? Battery Switch w/ VSR-Dual ? Bimini Top, Capt/Ebony ? Bow Tonneau Cover, Capt/Ebony ? Cockpit Tonneau Cover, Capt/Ebony ? Fender Clips w/ Line (4) ? Flip Down Swim Step w/o Ladder ? Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Package ? Transom Tilt Switch ? Woodgrain Dash/Trim Package ? Premium Sound, CD w/ Transom Remote ? Docking Lights - Stainless Steel ? Compass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Cobalt Boats of Tampa Bay for more information. (727) 734-8707 or firstname.lastname@example.org