- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BT- 5.9 Litre
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION September 2013
A classic in all respects, the Little Harbor 36 arrived to market in the 1990s offering a stylish alternative to the average boat; the Ted Hood design is coveted and respected. And still to this day, the heritage of the Little Harbor product shines and stands tall.
Caledonia is, in every way, and at all levels, the torch bearer of this history. She is well equipped, cared for in great fashion and is ready to go cruising now. Aside from some worn gelcoat on deck, there are no blemishes that speak to an orphaned yacht. In fact, she has been owned by well considered yachtsman her entire life. Her interior is absolutely showpiece Navy Blue hull topside paint is gorgeous.
She has Twin Cummins diesels, new propellors and prop shafts, all the electronics needed for safe passagemaking, sleeping arrangements for two with the option, if in a pinch, of sleeping for more.
For sale only due to her owners change in plans and lack of time using her.
- Honest to her design, the Little Harbor 36 i nterior layout consists of a V berth, galley, dinette and head. Caledonia's layout is different from most in that she has a seperate shower, a much needed feature when spending significant time aboard. SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Starting forward there is a comfortable, generous Full V- berth with a filler that sleeps two in style. There are drawers, lockers beneath and lockers outboard. Lighting is proper, elegant. Ventilation is provided by a large foredeck hatch and opening ports. Aft and to port is a bureau with a large locker and three drawers and additional locker below. SALON: Further aft and to port is a large raised settee with high-low table and four lockers below. HEAD: The head is aft to starboard when entering the companionway. INTERIOR DETAILS: The interior is finished in a lovely satin varnished effect. All wood is matched grain, old growth teak with teak and holly cabin sole emulating yachts of the past. There are soft and hard headliners acheiving a the classic antique white Herreshoff finish. Cushions are a light colored fabric and are far over specs in terms of thickness. There are custom HOOD Stainless Steel opening ports throughout. DECK: The bridge deck features a helm station to starboard with dinette to port. There is a conveniently situated wet bar with a built-in ice box Bridgedeck and cockpit areas have a hand laid teak sole. Custom Teak storage boxes.
- 12 Volt DC Ships system with Circuit breakers in a proper marine electrical panel, and 110/125 Volt AC system (60 HZ) with two 30 amp legs. 12-Volt DC system and 110 volt AC system Bass electric panel Heart Interface 1200 inverter Multistage battery charger Two Engine batteries, with separate house bank consisting of two 8-D size batteries Dockside shore power hookups
- Furuno radar GPS plotter Brooks and Gatehouse speed, depth autopilot VHF Ritchie Compass AM/FM stereo with CD changer. Speakers in cockpit and main cabin
- Additional Information
- Espar heating system St Croix Davits
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Inventory not listed should not be considered part of inventory. Numerous personal items are exempted from the listing. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378