- 55 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Fountaine Pajot Queensland 55LC
Pleasure of cruising
Autonomy, speed, fuel efficient, and smooth ride characteristics are some of the key features of the Fountaine Pajot Queensland 55LC design.
Designed to cover distances of up to 1200nm on a single stop at the fuel dock. Giving the owner of Queensland 55LC the ability to relax in the serenity of the world’s most remote cruising destinations. With her EcoCruising package the Queensland 55LC offers a level of self-reliance not often seen in a cruising yacht of this caliber.
Luxurious and refined living spaces
The Queensland 55LC boast exceptional living spaces, whether underway on her massive flying bridge, relaxing in the salon, having a meal in the cockpit, or resting below in her private en-suite staterooms.
The flying bridge offers almost 440 square feet of entertaining space with a 360 degree views. Equipped with an upper helm station the captain is never far from the action either underway, or at anchor. With the wetbar, optional grill, and seating comfortable seating for 10 the flying bridge becomes the focal point for any evening at anchor.
The cockpit serves as the perfect transitional point from the openness of the flying bridge to the protection and privacy of the salon. The cockpit offers dinning for 8, a large sunpad, and ease of access to the water for swimming and other water-sports. Fountiane Pajot features a unique hybrid dinghy storage systems that blends the sleekness of a tender garage with the functionality of a hydraulic platform.
The bright and airy salon on the bridge deck is offers panoramic views often not found in a monohull motoryacht. The spacious salon has the feeling of a much larger motoryacht. Fountaine Pajot has lived up to the Flagship marquee with the use of elegant finishes throughout.
The Queensland 55LC is offered in two configurations, either the Maestro or the Quattro version.
The Maestro version converts the starboard hull into a private living space for even the most discerning owner. The owner’s quarters offer a walk around berth facing a panoramic window offering fantastic water views. The en-suite head forward rivals accommodations found in luxury hotels.
The Quattro offers four separate guest cabins that all feature their own en-suite head. This layout is perfect for the larger family that wants to maximize their accommodations to ensure all of the kids and grandkids can share in the cruising experience.
Some of the key features found in the Foutaine Pajot Queensland 55LC include:
- A spacious and contemporary salon
- Multiple layout options
- Expansive fly-bridge
- Extremely economical hull design
- Ultra efficient twin diesel engines
- Range of over 1200 miles at 9.5 Knots
- Ability to be self-sufficient at anchor with the EcoCruising Package
- Innovative dinghy retrieval system
- Salon Layout
- Salon: Saloon accessible via a large sliding glass door Panoramic view through peripheral picture windows Ventilation via 4 side-opening black frame hatches ? Galley : Galley with full synthetic resin worktop Stainless steel sink with grinder Hot and cold pressurized water through mixer tap Pressurized seawater 1 Stainless steel hob, 4 strong power gas burners 1 Electric oven 160 l-cold volume 130 l-freezer volume Cupboards and drawers Bar with wood tray Led spotlighting Glass storage volume Ventilation via hood above cooking hob ? Dining area: Wooden table seating for 6 persons Bench seating for 3 persons and 3 chairs Library behind the bench Led spotlighting + bracket lamps ? Salon area: 1 wooden coffee table 4 person sofa and stools ? Lower Helm Station : Large panoramic panel for electrical controls and navigational instruments. 1 large pilot bench Full electronics and controls for operating the yacht from the lower helm
- General Info
- Specs L.O.A.: 54.95 ft Beam: 25.60 ft Draft: 3.60 ft Air clearance: 19.03 ft Lightweight displacement standard boat: 25 000 kg Displacement under maximum load: 33 000 kg Standard Engines : 2 x 435hp Freshwater: 264G Diesel: 1057G Range: 1200 miles Generator: 11 kW Architect: Andrieu Yacht Design Designer: Coste Design & Partners Shipyard: Fountaine-Pajot