- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD41P-A diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRELUDE's extremely livable four stateroom - deck salon layout, wonderful large cockpit, sails easily and quite well with her roller furling head sails, in-mast hydraulic main furling, two-speed electric power winches, and so much more. Her engine power is double that of other sailing yachts her size and she boasts large fuel capacity offering ocean crossing ability. She has newly installed mechanicals including engine, bow thruster and more. Her steering station frees the cockpit for unobstructed viewing, lounging, and dining and her large (padded) aft area offers room for sunbathing and relaxation.
She is a very impressive boat in size, storage, roominess, comfort.
With a newer engine and newer bow thruster, air conditioning and numerous other features, low usage, great owners who care and an award winning layout, PRELUDE is outstanding and the boat to see and purchase.
Built in Spain, her quality is excellent and she the only Northwind 56 that is offered for sale in the USA.
- PRELUDE's impressive interior plan sleeps 8 owners and guests in 4 staterooms and there are 3 heads and showers. FULL WIDTH AFT MASTER CABIN The large full-width aft Master Stateroom features center-line queen berth with extensive hanging lockers outboard and bookshelves. It also features a TV and accoutrements. The starboard side en suite head features a marble vanity and stall shower. GALLEY Moving forward to port is the U-shaped Galley complete with the following: · 24 Volt refrigerator and freezer · Double sink · Propane stove and oven · Exhaust fan · Corian countertop space · Full assortment of cooling equipment · Crockery · Dishes · Cutlery · Glasses Across the companionway from the galley is a custom double locker with wine storage and storage baskets. MAIN SALON Up a few steps is the full 17 foot beam width Main Salon. To port is a large U-shaped settee with table for eight. To starboard there is a generous Navigation Station, lots of storage and room for chairs. The salon and cabin soles are teak and holly and the overheads are off-white. There is a rug to protect the soles. The lounging area features a TV and VCR unit along with a stereo system (also with cockpit speakers) for entertainment. GUEST STATEROOMS Down a few steps from the salon to port is a Double Stateroom with storage and hanging locker. Opposite to starboard is a Guest Head complete with vanity and sink, stall shower and storage. Next forward are two upper and lower staterooms side-by-side, which share a head and shower that is accessible from both staterooms. FOREPEAK All the way forward is a forepeak with workbench and storage space. This area was originally designed as crew quarters and could be returned to that use. FINISH WORK With the exception of the forepeak, the interior has varnished bulkheads and trim with white overheads. The interior is air conditioned and heated by reverse-cycle.
- Hull is white fiberglass with blue cove stripe and boot-top. Deck and house are fiberglass. Bow and stern pulpits with stanchions and lifelines, davits and a windlass. The cockpit area includes a bulkhead steering station, and a hinged cockpit table with seating area for eight. Aft is a large deck area for sunbathing and relaxation and a large lazarette.
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Aluminum mast stepped on keel with hydraulic in mast furling Harken roller furling for Genoa and staysail Spinnaker pole Running rigging Manual boom vang Winches: Self-tailing Lewmar winches 2-speed Lewmar power winches Sails: Doyle Main Doyle Genoa Doyle staysail
- Engine installed by DePaul Diesel Bow thruster Maxi feathering prop Frigoboat 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioner and heating system Lewmar hydraulic wheel steering (2) Bilge blowers Bilge pumps: (3) automatic and (2) manual Automatic and manual CO2 fire extinguisher system Cockpit controls Acoustical and thermal insulation Adler-Barbour air and water cooled refrigeration system Heads: (2) Electric macerating and (1) manual (2) Holding tanks with vents and outlets with overhead pump Six gallon water heater (1) 40 fresh water and (1) 45 saltwater pressure pumps Fresh water aft deck shower
- MISCELLANEOUS GEAR
- (2) CQR 75 lb plow anchors with 300 and 200 feet chain 20 lb Danforth anchor with 600 feet rode, lunch hook Anchor Windlass (new) Avon 8-man life raft Swim ladder Life jackets and Life ring HBI tender Dodger and bimini top Fresh water and saltwater wash down system Flare kit EPIRB Helm seat Fenders and lines Life sling rescue pack Navigation lights Spreader lights Cockpit Cushions Safe Gun locker-hidden Passarelle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378