Runner is a gorgeous, superbly kept T29 C Center console with an out of the wrapper, new Yanmar 440 diesel engine, currently with 62 hours. She has a newly Awlgripped hull in 2011, and is in spit and polish condition, superbly clean, ready for immediated usage.
Runner has been an award winner at the Newport Harbor Yacht club, BEST IN FLEET on multiple occasions and is a very highly recommended choice in Hinckley T29'Cs.
This versatile and stylish yacht is truly the pinnacle of design. She is strong and sea worthy and with her Yanmar 440 engine is dependible and quiet, and Hamilton Jet Drive system allow her access to areas unavailable to many other yachts, with smooth, efficient and quieter operation.
Given RUNNERS condition and overall appearance, cosmetic highlights, owners well thought out Hinckley upgrades, she is not an average T29 in any respect and thus, an outstanding value.
She is for sale only due her owners quest for a larger Hinckley.
- Fiberglass T-top. Forward dodger folds down and has an aft drop-curtain. large forward seating area convertible to sun lounge. Clarion XMD3 CD/Stereo receiver with satellite radio, mounted at helm and four Clarion marine speakers. Vacu-flush® marine head located in console Cockpit freshwater shower. Fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water, and an insulated cooler built-in to the engine box top.
- HULL AND DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides, new in 2011 Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid. Double Cream boot stripe. Red bottom paint. CONSTRUCTION: Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon-fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Self-draining locker in bow for anchor, with 12-lb galvanized Danforth anchor and mounting brackets. Fiberglass T-top - with aluminum frame painted to match deck, VHF antenna, GPS antenna, and anchor light mounted on top. Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel brackets and half round rub rail. Swim Ladder - Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. DECK: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks. (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats. Stern mounted 4’ varnished teak staff with flush socket. Varnished teak bow burgee with flush socket. FORWARD COCKPIT and STEERING CONSOLE Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5). Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating. Cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather fabric. Dodger with forward window - offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements. Mooring cover - attached to the aft end of the dodger, fitted around the T-Top frame and extends to the transom. CENTER STEERING CONSOLE: Cushioned seating for two on the forward end of the console, with bottom and back cushions in Ivory Ultraleather. Fiberglass T-top. Console has a molded plexi-glass venturi-style windshield. Insulated cooler located under seating in forward end of console. HEAD AREA: Accessed by a door on the port side of the steering console. Vacu-flush® head. Opening port provides ventilation to the head area. Engine hour meter. Main breaker panel. Overhead 12-volt dome light. HELM STATION features: Varnished teak dash at helm. Stainless steel cup holder to port of helm wheel. 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control. Engine gauges and Morse single lever clutch/throttle control. Stereo remote control. Marinco 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet with weatherproof cover. Rudder angle indicator. Ritchie compass. Double helm seat - has a varnished teak-slatted back with an extra thick roll cushion for the helm seat. Helm footrest is teak with stainless steel trim. Stainless steel hand rail, behind slatted seat back. Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine L770 GPS Plotter and depth finder. Raymarine ray-53 VHF radio ADDITIONAL COCKPIT FEATURES Double helm seat mounted forward. Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions. Transom seating as well. Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top. Insulated cooler - accessed through varnished teak top. Electric-lift for engine box with switch on console. AFT COCKPIT AREA: Aft settee with seating for three with two storage lockers under. Freshwater shower - aft in starboard corner of the cockpit. Direct drainage scuppers with larger than expected, and custom crafted stainless steel scupper grates.
- ENGINE AND JET PROPULSION SYSTEM
- The heart and soul of the Hinckley Talaria brand is a superb propulsion system, tried and true to the design. The Diesel engine, in this case a new 2011 Turbocharged and aftercooled Yanmar 440, smoothly and super quietly propels the yacht through a Hamilton WaterJet. This propulsion has great advantages to the owner. First, as the draft is shallow and just as importantly that there are no struts or rudders or props beneath the hull, fishing nets, Lobster pots, other flotsom and jetsom have little effect on the boat and her ability. Second, the control system allows nearly foolproof point and shoot control from a dead stop. To make matters more impressive, the yacht can run in reverse through a mine field of obstructions such as mooring buoys or crab pots and all the while, steering with one hand on the JetStick and a drink in the other hand. Third, as the transmissions are nearly always in forward, there are few if any burned out transmissions in a Hinckley Jet boat. The bucket, really the reverse thruster much as on a Jet airplanes reverse thrusters, acts to move the yacht in reverse or to nullify the forward thrust, thus creating a hover mode. But what really sets her apart is the consumate confidence experienced by the owner. Having knowlege that one is in command of one of the best built products on the market, and one of the very best in the marine industry. 2011 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP FWC diesel engine (60-hours 12-2013). Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission. 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster. Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Engine sound insulation: Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover. Baffled and insulated engine air intake. Additional Mechanical features include: Racor fuel/water separator filter. Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges. Alarm for low oil pressure, and high water temperature gauges. Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic steering pump. (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker. Pressure freshwater water system. Marelon® ball-valve seacocks. Halon fire suppression system in engine compartment. (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks. (1) 20-gallon water tank. (1) 10-gallon holding tank.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 10 feet Chain with 100 ft anchor rode to anchor. Hand-held flare kit. Running lights. Fire extinguishers. Dock lines, Fenders.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378