Voyager is a lovely Bristol 54.4 ketch. She has undergone many cosmetic and mechanical upgrades.. She has great bones and offers family cruising and chartering potential in a nice, three stateroom, two head yacht, easily sailed shorthanded.
The 54.4 design is powerful, stable, and known for her sea kindly manners and turn of speed for long cruising and easy to manage Stoway furling systems on both main and mizzen rigs. The point is this: a lot less effort is required of the crew to reach more performance. The rig and systems make single handing possible. Her Flag Blue hull attracts attention in any harbor. Legendary Bristol construction offers a solid, hand-laid hull with keel/centerboard draft of 5' 4" allowing exploration of shoal waters and anchorages. Voyager was also fitted with a bow thruster for easier docking.
* Owner may consider partial financing or a smaller power or sailboat in trade.
- VOYAGER is a lovely Bristol 54.4 ketch. She has undergone many cosmetic and mechanical upgrades and is in very serviceable condition, offering cruising and chartering potential. The 54.4 design is powerful and stable, and is known for her sea kindly manners and turn of speed for long cruising. Her easily managed Stoway furling systems on both main and mizzen rigs make for less effort required of the crew to reach more performance. The rig and systems make single handing possible. Her Flag Blue hull attracts attention in any harbor. Legendary Bristol construction offers a solid, hand-laid hull with keel/centerboard draft of 5' 4" allowing exploration of shoal waters and anchorages. Voyager was also fitted with a bow thruster for easier docking.
- VOYAGER has three double cabins plus large main salon. All cabins have great lighting and ventilation and have air conditioning. The interior is varnished teak. GUEST STATEROOM 1: Forward is a stateroom with double v-berth with filler cushion and ample storage. Moving aft, to port there is a full size head with Corian countertops and a stall shower. Also to port is a stacked washer & dryer as well as tool storage. GUEST STATEROOM 2: To starboard is another stateroom with upper and lower berths, drawers and storage areas plus a seat for dressing. SALON: The main salon is large and comfortable. To port there is a settee with an entertainment center with TV, and to starboard is an L shaped settee with a dining table. On the starboard side is a bar with icemaker, navigation station and wet locker, and to port is the galley. GALLEY: The Galley is located to port of the companionway, open to the salon. Note details below. NAV STATION: Moving aft to starboard is the chart table with electronics, electrical panel, laptop computer with navigation software; and engine room access. OWNER's CABIN: Moving into the owner's stateroom is an island queen berth; built in TV; ensuite head and shower; lots of storage in hanging lockers, drawers, and lockers. Separate A/C-heat controls are here as well. Multiple opening deck hatches, opening ports, and Dorades provide great ventilation.
- Custom Corian countertops Princess 3-burner electric stove Single stainless steel sink Grunert upper and lower refrigerator Separate freezer with large Grunnert hold over plates GE Space Maker II microwave oven Raritan water heater Broan trash compactor (New 2008) Hot/Cold pressure water Fresh and salt water foot pumps Splendide washer and dryer (New 1999)
- Garmin 4212 (2008) mounted on pedestal Radar Depth/Wind/Plotter Raytheon autopilot Coratex weatherfax Antenna Tuner – For SSB Alpine Stereo/tape/CD player Navigation Lights, search light, strobe light, compass light Garmin 4212 (2008) mounted on pedestal Radar Depth/Wind/Plotter
- The Bristol 54.4 has a 12 volt DC ships system controlled by Bass Panel; there is a 110/220 VAC system from either shore power or the generator. Low amperage AC power is also available from batteries/inverter. 110/220 VAC 12 VDC 6 Batteries: 3 House (2008), 1 4-D Bow Thruster, 1 4-D Engine (2007) & 1 Generator (2010) 2 Alternators (1 House/1 Engine) Battery charger for bow thruster Two battery chargers for service batteries – True Charge brand 9KW Westerbeke Generator (2007 – 616 Hours) Heart 1800 watt inverter 110-volt Shore power w/50' cord Oil Pressure, water temp, RPM gauges Bass Electrical Panel has: Voltmeter, Circuit breakers, and Battery condition indicator Overheat alarm, smoke alarm, depth alarm, oil pressure alarm Tank tender system to monitor tank status Transformer – 50/60
- HULL and DECK
- The hull is a solid hand laid up fiberglass with alternate layers of mat and woven roving. The hull color is Flag Blue Awlgrip (2005) with double white boot, and was professionally painted on 9/05. The deck is hand laid up fiberglass with balsa core. Marine plywood replaces the balsa where the hardware is mounted on deck. The teak deck is 1/2" and was new in 1997. Other exterior teak is varnished. Full length teak rub rail with stainless steel striker. 3” teak toe rail. Voyager has new (2010) dodger and bimini, blue. Cockpit cushions and cockpit awning as well as a teak cockpit grate. The deck hardware includes: Edson pedestal wheel steering Hood stainless steel hatches (4) Lewmar stainless steel hatches (6) Electric Lewmar winches (3), 2 primary & 1 furling Lewmar Windlass w/ dedicated battery Danforth anchor CQR anchor with 200’chain Delta anchor Bow anchor roller/chock Double lifelines with 2 boarding gates Boarding ladder Stern rail with gate Bow light Bow pulpit Edson dinghy davits Chrome Dorade vents (4) Hood stainless steel opening ports (14) Midship cabin hatches (3)
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Hood Stoway main and mizzen w/ electric furlers – Removed, completely stripped and painted (2005) Sails: Tatel main sail, new 2001 118% Hild Genoa - roller reefing Tatel Mizzen, new 2001 Selden Boom Vang Storm jib Hank jib staysail Rigging: Furlex roller furling Staysail w/ removable inner stay Running back stays Adjustable backstay Spinnaker gear and pole Winches: 4 halyard winches Lewmar #65 electric primary self-tailing winches Electric Lewmar 40 for genoa furling Mainsheet winch Stainless Merriman Centerboard winch (2006)
- Westerbeke 100 HP F.W.C. diesel engine Vetus Bow Thruster with separate battery Racor fuel filters for engine & genset Fuel tanks are aluminum alloy Stainless shaft with new PYI shaft seal (2010) Max prop, three blade feathering prop Bronze thru hulls Heating system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378