- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSL9- 405HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Songbird" presents an opportunity to own the popular 53 Selene that is turnkey and ready to cruise!
This 2007 53' Selene Pilothouse Trawler has been well cared for by her first owner who also is an engineer. This basically means that all systems have been carefully planned, installed, and more importantly maintained to a very high degree. "Songbird" is a very well equipped 53' that is in "Like New" condition both inside and out. She boasts an independent Yanmar wing engine with it's own shaft and folding prop. Her outstanding equipment includes Wesmar stabilizers, HRO watermaker, bow and stern thrusters, well thought out electronics & navigation systems and much more.
"Songbird" is located in Seattle WA and is ready to be seen at a moment's notice.
She is priced to sell, ready to cruise and easily the nicest 53 on the used Selene market.
- The salon is accessed off the large aft cockpit through a Diamond Sea Glaze dutch door. Located to the port side of the salon is a large U-shaped leather settee with gorgeous solid teak "hide a leaf" table. This teak table expands in size and height for large entertaining. The salon settee will convert into a berth if desired. Directly to starboard are a pair of custom barrel chairs with ottoman storage. U-shaped leather settee to port w/ storage underneath 2 Leather barrel chairs to starboard with ottomans Cabinet with drawer storage aft to starboard Hi-Low "Hide a leaf" teak dining table w/ebony inlay 6 Large sliding opening windows with screens Diamond Seaglaze dutch door Cantalupi overhead lighting Cabin reading lights Bamboo venetian blinds Teak and holly sole Teak Overhead Grab Rail Engine and Generator battery switches Remote lock for Lazarette Access to "Selene's famous commissary"
- Selene Trawlers are well known for their impressive galley and this one stands out as one of the best that I have seen. The granite is gorgeous and smartly has a teak sea rail on the lower level. There is incredible storage and can handle daily meals while cruising or a large get together. Granite countertop w/ teak sea rail Grohe- faucet with matching built in soap dispenser Franke- Double stainless steel sink Miele- Dishwasher Sea Freeze AC/DC refrigerator/freezer Overhead cabinets w/hanging wine glass storage Ample drawers and Cabinets under Counter Force 10- 3 burner propane stove w/oven Xintex- propane safety control panel GE Microwave/Convection oven over stove Full extension pantry drawers behind stove Engine Room Hatch Teak and Holly Sole
- Pilot House
- The Selene Trawler pilothouse is set up for safe comfortable passage making or a short trip to the San Juan Islands. The teak table is a handy place for a meal while underway and her raised L-shaped settee gives you excellent visibility for the captain and crew. A strategically placed wireless Autopilot remote gives you control while at the settee. "Songbird" also has a full compliment of Simrad electronics that are a solid basis for safe navigation. Leather L Shaped Setee w/ Teak Table and Excellent Visability Port and Starboard Diamond Seaglaze Dutch Doors Matching Leather Watch Berth that expands to 6' Cantalupi overhead lights and LED step lights Chart Drawers under watch berth Side table to starboard cleverly opens into a Chart Table. Teak Overhead Grab Rails Port and Starboard Opening Windows w/Screens Manship opening hatch overhead with Ocean Air screen Teak and Holly Flooring Cummins Smartcraft engine control panel Danforth constellation compass Sidepower Bow and Stern thruster controls Wesmar Stabilizer controls Yanmar Wing Engine control Glendinning electronic engine controls for both main and wing engine Hynautic hydraulic steering Analog engine gauges-overhead Selene 53 safety panel with Fuel and Water gauges Weems & Plath- Clock and barometer
- Pilothouse Electronics
- Simrad- Stand alone Radar Simrad- CA50X w/ GPS, Chartplotter and Sounder (Sounder has 1K Transducer) Simrad- AP25 Autopilot- Interfaced with plotter -AP25- (Pilothouse) -WR20-(Remote- Pilothouse settee) Simrad IS15 system with Wind, Depth data -IS15- Combi and Anemometer (Pilothouse) -IS15- Combi (Flybridge) -IS15- Combi (Master Stateroom) Interphase- iScan 180- Forward looking Sonar ICOM- VHF -IC M602-(Pilothouse) -IC M Wesmar 100 Gyro Controller Remote control for camera system -XX- Cameras (Cockpit) X3 -XX- Cameras (Engine room) X2 Selene 53 Safety Panel -Wema- Fuel tank gauge X2 -Wema- Water tank gauge X2 -Wema- High water Alarm (Engine room Alpine CDA-9883 CD stereo -MP3 &6 CD Changer -IPOD input Delphi- Sirius/ XM radio WX works AIS Skymate- system Anchor alert system Ultra Safety Systems- High Water Alarm system. Outback inverter control panel Cummins Smartcraft- Main engine monitoring panel Northern Lights generator remote start/stop panel with analog instrumentation HRO water maker remote control panel Exalto- Wiper control w/ Intermittent settings and windshield washer control Kahlenberg- Horn control panel with fog signal. VDO- Ruder angle indicator Maxwell 24V Windlass Breaker Panel Mastervolt House, Engine, Wing Engine Battery Panel Xantrex- Pathmaker automatic cross over system. Remote 12 V DC Panel
- Master Stateroom & Ensuite head
- The master stateroom is located amidships below the pilothouse and with Selene's excellent acoustical insulation, it is easily the most quiet and relaxing area on the yacht. The head is to starboard and has plenty of light, heat and ventilation. Master Stateroom: Queen Walk Around Berth Amidships w/Upgraded Mattress Custom sewn bedding and soft goods for Master berth. 2 Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers, Drawers and Cabinet Storage 2 Reading Lights Built-in LCD TV DVD/CD Player IS15- Combi ICOM-VHF Remote Kabola- Thermostat contol Teak and Holly Sole 2 Opening Ports w/ Screens Master Head: Large Shower Stall with teak seat and grate European shower fixture w/ temperature control Granite Countertop w/ teak sea rail Granite Tile Sole Heating w/ Hi/Low switch Exhaust Fan 2 Opening Ports w/Screens Ample Storage cabinets
- VIP Stateroom
- People often come onto the Selene 53 and mistake the Forward VIP for the master stateroom. The VIP has plenty of storage and comfort for your special guests. Centerline Queen Berth w/ two large drawers below 2 Reading Lights Cantalupi overhead lighting 2 Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Storage Cabinets Forward, Port & Starboard 4 Opening Ports w/Screens and Stainless Storm Covers Large Overhead Hatch w/Oceanair Screen/Shade Pocket mounted telescoping ladder in hatch. Samsung Flat Screen 20” TV w/DVD and Sat Hookup Kabola- Thermostat Teak and Holly Sole
- Guest stateroom/Office
- The Guest stateroom can serve many purposes. Your guests will be comfortable in her large single berths or the room can serve as an office with the pullman berth folded up. 2 Single Berths Lower is Fore and Aft and Upper pullman is Atwarthships Upgraded 6" Matresses with custom cover Reading Lights at Berths One Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Large Drawers and Upper Cabinets Built-in Desk and Wood chair with Leather Seat Teak and Holly Sole 2 Opening Ports with Screens and Stainless Storm Covers
- Guest Head
- The guest head serves both staterooms. It has a large shower and good storage. Tecma Head Granite counter top w/teak sea rail Granite Tile Flooring Exhaust Fan Heater control w/High/Low switch 2 Opening Ports w/Screens and Storm Covers Storage Cabinets
- Flybridge & Boat Deck
- Table and L-shaped Settee Helm Electronics dash with Cover Todd Helm and Mate Seats Chart Area with Hinged Clear Top Tinted Plexiglas Windscreen with stainless steel frame Custom Forespar mast and boom- hinged at base Two Winches mounted on boom to lift a tender Tender chocks- Stainless steels 2" rails. Fresh Water Wash Down Faucet Wash Basin with Folded Faucet Vented Propane Storage Sunbrella- Full Cover Bimini
- Flybridge Helm & Electronics
- Simrad DS44 Simrad- IS15 Combi Icom IC M504 VHF Radio Bow and Stern Thruster Controls Cummins Analog Engine Panel Twin Disk electronic controls- Main Engine Maxwell- Windlass Control Ritchie Compass Searchlight Controls Rudder Angle Indicator gauge 12 V DC Outlet
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Cummins QSL9 Main Engine (405 HP) Northern Lights 12 KW Generator w/sound enclosure Twin Disk Electronic Engine Control System Sidepower 11 HP Electric Bow Thruster - Controls at P/H, Flybridge. Sidepower 11 HP Electric Stern Thruster - Controls at P/H , Flybridge. 50 HP Yanmar wing engine w/shaft and stainless steel folding prop HRO Seafari Escape- 600GPD Watermaker Eco-tech- 180 Amps 24 VDC High Ouput Alternator- Belt driven off main. 80% output at idle!! Wesmar RS900- 9 Square Foot Stabilizers Fireboy Fire Supression System in Engine Room ESI Fuel Polishing System Reverso Oil Changing System Torrid 20 Gallon Hot Water Heater Sounddown Engine Room Sound Insulation System Spurs Line Cutter on Shaft Stainless Steel Engine beds Shaft saver- drive isolation PYI Dripless Shaft Seal
- Fuel System
- The Selene Trawler fuel system is fashioned after the commercial Coast Guard specification for commercial craft. They use a stainless steel dip tube system that is mounted on top of the tank for safety. ESI fuel polishing is also a part of this fuel system that sets it apart and uses its own manifold and dip tubes separate from the engine fuel feed system. 1650 gallon capacity Dip tube system feeding into stainless steel distribution manifold. Two FRP fuel tanks w/stainless steel inspection ports and removable internal baffles for complete access. Dual Racor 75/1000 for Main Engine w/vacuum gauge Dual Racor for Generator w/vacuum gauge ESI Fuel Polishing System Electric Fuel Gauges Magnetic Fuel Sight Gauge for each Fuel Tank
- AC/DC Electrical systems
- Ships AC electrical system- 120/240 VAC 50 AMP Marinco- 120/240VAC 50 Amp shore power inlets at bow and cockpit Northern Lights 12kw generator w/sound shield, start switch panel located in P/H and in Engine Room Mastervolt- MASS 24/100 battery charger- House battery bank Mastervolt- MASS 24/100 battery Charger- Engine battery bank Mastervolt- 12VDC Battery Charger for Wing Engine Outback 4KW 110VAC/ 24VDC Inverter Torrid 20 Gallon 120VAC Dual Heating Source Hot Water Heater Ships systems- 24 VDC 24 to 12VDC converter with sub panel Delco 105 Amp Engine Alternator Eco-Tech belt driven alternator off Main engine Xantrex Pathmaker Emergency Parallel Switch Vision AGM Deep Cycle Batteries for house service, engine & generator starting Rule Bilge Pumps w/ Ultra Safety System heavy duty float switches
- Cockpit, Lazarette & Deck
- "Songbird's" cockpit is spacious and has plenty of space for a teak table and chairs. The cabin top extends all the way to the transom so there is plenty of cover from the elements. There are large side decks that Cockpit: Transom, port, and starboard boarding doors. 7" Teak caprail- Varnished Hot/Cold hand held Shower Raw Water wash-down Three Cameras Lazarette: Hatch to Lazarette w/ Teak and Stainless Ladder Kabola Furnace Steering quadrant with "starboard" enclosure Storage lockers to port and starboard w/ shelving on forward bulkhead. Deck Equipment: Kahlenberg dual horns with fog horn. Bow Pulpit with Chain Wash Dam 88kg Delta Primary w/400 feet of 3/8 HT chain 105kg Bruce Anchor w/300 feet of 3/8 HT chain Maxwell HWC Horizontal Electric Windlass Fresh and Salt Water Chain Wash Down Self Launching Anchor Rollers 5" Diameter Samson Post TV and Telephone Inlets Bow and Stern
- Safety Equipment & Additional items included
- 5 Fire extinguishers Flares and signals Zodiac 6 man Liferaft Epirb Yanmar- Wing engine Cummins- Spare parts kit Northern Lights- Spare parts kit Spare pumps Spare filters 6- 5/8 inch Dock Lines 6 Fenders 12 Fender cleats
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the Denison Yacht Sales Selene Expert, Bradley Pilz to get the personalized attention that this fine yacht deserves. Bradley A. Pilz Mobile: (206) 423-5504 Email: Brad@DenisonYachtSales.com