- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A Pleasant Breeze is Blowing "Summer Wind" Your Way!
Nice Lightly-Used Example of the Beneteau 411
JUST REDUCED / CALL TODAY
"Summer Wind" has a beautiful Dark Blue Hull with gorgeous Cherry Interior and exemplifies a combination of performance and beauty. With her convenient in-mast furling and roller-furling head sail, she is easily handled by one or two.She has the preferred two cabin layout with two heads and a great gourmet galley. She has been lightly used - only 280 engine hours - and represents an excellent buying opportunity. Don't delay, call today for more details and for an appointment to see "Summer Wind".
- Down below, Summer Wind offers a warm hand crafted Cherry finished wood interior and tufted ultra leather upholstery. There is lots of light and ventilation with abundant ports and hatches. The salon table is very accommodating seating up to six people. Remove the enter leaf for a cocktail table option. The nav station provides a large chart table and ample space for electronics. There is an additional locker under the chart table. She has a great Galley adjacent to the companionway with laminate countertops, double sinks, tons of storage, and a two compartment refrigerator freezer. The quarter cabin aft, and the forward pullman cabin, each with its' own head, offers comfort and privacy for the owner and their guest. The Forward cabin has a generous double berth, port settee, large hanging locker, shelves, stowage under the berth, and private access to the forward head and shower. Aft cabin is perfect for guests with a large comfortable berth and a second head and shower is adjacent.
- Northstar 952X Chart Plotter at Helm and Nav Station GPS Digital Charts include Cape Cod and Approaches Ray Marine RL70 48 Mile Radar Radar Reflector Horizon Intrepid VHF Below with Ram Mike in Cockpit Ray Marine ST6000 Autopilot with Control at Helm ST60 Wind, Speed, and Depth Auto-helm Tri-Data Plastimo Compass EPIRB (requires re certification) Barometer JVC CD Player with IPOD Connection
- 30 Amp Shorepower Cord / Connection House Battery Bank Separate Engine Start Battery Shore Power Battery Charger 42 HP Westerbeke (Diesel) Diesel Engine - ONLY 281 hours 3-Blade Bronze Prop Racor Fuel Filter Bilge Pump Electric Anchor Windless Hot Water Heater Ventilation Fans
- Two Burner Propane Stove and Oven Refrigerator and Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sinks Microwave Handcrafted lockers with cane doors Good Ventilation
- Beautiful teak capped bulwark, wide walkways, handrails, double lifelines, and molded nonskid deck. Anchor and Ground Tackle included - CQR #35 and Danforth Bimini & Dodger Canvas Covers Leather Covered Wheel Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower Wide Swim Platform & Swim Ladder Gas Bar B Q Grill Flag and Halyard Fenders and Lines
- Sails & Rigging
- In-Mast Roller Furling Main 150 Roller Furler Genoa Genoa sheet winches within easy access to helm Lewmar #48 Primary Winches Lewmar #40 Secondary / Halyard and Reefing Winches
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis.