- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Launched by the renowned Italian shipyard Amer, this boat can boast an excellent seaworthiness due to the structural solutions adopted. e.g. The structural tanks, placed longitudinally across the hull, guarantee an outstanding range and create a double bottom completely closed.
Great attention has been given to the insulation of the engine room and the silence of the engines. When the boat navigates at high speed the engine’s exhaust emissions are depleted through a specially designed submerged exhaust. This increases the engine’s working potential, preventing episodes of counter pressure. In order to make it user-friendly during maneuvers, the exhaust emissions come out astern through a silent surface pipe.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The yacht is characterized by an elegant as well as simple and modern style, which combines the use of transparent varnished polished mahogany with the white wooden floor and the bright-colored furniture, leading to a pleasant contrast.
- Main Salon
- A daily toilet on one side and a large salon with a cabinet in the middle dividing the dining area from the salon. At the right end of the cabinet, the stairs which lead to the lower deck, where the guest cabins are.
- Modern galley with all the facilities. Corian top and wooden floor in white color. Dishwasher Cooking plates Big size oven Large GE Refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- With his private bathroom with separate shower, this cabin represents a comfortable area where the yacht’s owner can peacefully spend his time. The transparent varnished mahogany is the main decorative element characterizing the furniture of this area. The cabin has her dedicated LCD screen 22”, air conditioning system, cabinets and wardrobes.
- Guest Stateroom
- The VIP cabin, with a comfortable queen-bed is on the lower deck has her own private bathroom and all the facilities. Two other guest cabins are present; they both have their private bathroom and facilities such as TV screens and air conditioning system.
- Fly bridge equipped with bar barbeque, refrigerator, table and seats, bimini top, characterized by teak floor. Prow zone with sundeck, aft zone with dining area, table and sofa.
- Electronics and Helm
- VHF in the wheelhouse and on flybridge. Integrated system including radar, GPS, plotter, eco sounder with sun view screen. Tridata multifunction system fly/wheelhouse. Flaps and rudders indicator. Weather forecast station composed by barometer, hygrometer and clock
- Tensions employed on board are: EU 380 V 50Hz 3phases for the power driving circuits 24V c.c. for low power circuits Signals Lighting electrical equipment and communication 12V for the circuits that start the generators Tensions employed on board are: EU 220V 50Hz 1phase for the power driving circuits
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 CATERPILLAR C32 DITA 1825mhp engines At 1400 rpm: 12,2 knots – 100 l/h equal to 8,2 lmp At 1600 rpm: 18,7 knots – 123 l/h equal to 13,1 lmp (x2) At 1800 rpm: 22 knots – 165 l/h equal to 15 lmp (x2) At 2000 rpm: 26,1 knots –217 l/h equal to 16,6 lmp (x2) At 2200 rpm: 29,6 knots – 280 l/h equal to 18,9 lmp (x2) At 2340 rpm: 32,3 knots – 345 l/h equal to 21,3 lmp (x2) Impressive low consumptions. Possibility to use only one engine during long or night crossing.
- Brokers Comments
- The maximum comforts with the worldwide famous Italian design are providing this vessel with perfect merge of efficiency and beauty.
- VAT to be paid
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.