- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BY2 diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Zacharie” is one of the first Hinckley Talaria 34 model to hit the brokerage market. Exceptionally low hours and is in like new condition with remainder of manufacturer warranties in effect.
- “Zacharie” is a beautiful example of the Hinckley Company’s new Talaria 34 model that has been serviced by Hinckley since she was built. The Talaria 34 features twin engines, twin waterjet, proportional electric thruster, the latest in Jetstick technology, an all-new layout, improved visibility and ventilation with a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and unparalleled maneuvering.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck. Single bootstripe that matches the color of the deck Red bottom Construction: The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction of Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin with an Aircraft grade end-grain balsa core above and below the waterline and Carbon-fiber inner skin which is SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color with molded nonskid to match deck color, stainless steel supports and half round. Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform Stainless Steel swim handle painted to match hull color. Deck Features: Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch. Polished stainless steel anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and hand held wireless remote. Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabintop Varnished handrails on exterior. Three fixed ports on cabin top sides and one opening in the head. Opening port in head has screen. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips Hinckley pilothouse with spotlight, radome, and satellite radio antenna painted to match designed fiberglass mast on pilothouse top. Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum pilothouse hatches in overhead. Two (2) stainless steel rod holders mounted, one on port and one on starboard side decks. Transom mounted stainless steel tow hook.
- The Cockpit features wonderful seating with both forward and aft facing seats. There is a transom door to provide easy access to the swim platform. Cockpit Features: Cushions covered in Ultraleather Ivory with Dark Blue Piping Varnished teak coaming Transom door - Starboard transom door from swim platform Hinckley custom built teak step box with storage to aid boarding Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck Cockpit shower with hot and cold mixing valve at transom door Ample storage in seat lockers Stamoid cockpit cover
- Hinckley “full teak package” with gloss varnished teak on dash, pilothouse instrument pod, side panels, pilothouse sides, and window frames Four (4) Hinckley custom oversized frameless Stainless Steel pilothouse windows- two fixed front windows and two manual sliding side windows. Pilothouse front windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers Two (2) oversized low profile aluminum hatches in overhead. Two Hinckley custom manually adjustable seats port and starboard. Covered with Ivory Ultraleather with custom, contrasting piping Cushioned settees port and starboard covered in Ultraleather Ivory with Dark Blue Piping Insulated white overhead. (2) Hella Fans in corners of pilothouse Illumination is by three (3) overhead low-voltage halogen lights on dimmers. Storage under pilothouse settees, port and starboard. (4) Cup holders in the pilothouse and helm area. Varnished teak locking companionway door Ivory Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows. Interior window covers for pilothouse side and front windows made of Stamoid. Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head. Provides heat when engine is running.
- HELM & ELECTRONICS/NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley “JetStick®” which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick Engine gauges, tachometer with digital engine data display, oil pressure, cooling water temperature and fuel level. 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm. Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment Raymarine E125 Radar/Chart plotter/depth finder: 9” multifunction color chart plotter/radar with 4kw digital Raydome painted to match deck. Differentiual GPS antenna. Sirius Satellite weather overlay Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic Raymarine p70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS/Chartplotter, with wireless remote Raymarine CP450C Fishfinder with upgrade depth transducer Entertainment Electronics Clarion FM/CD Satellite receiver ready Stereo with iPod connection in helm storage (2) Pairsof speakers – In V-berth on forward bulkhead and in the pilothouse. Sirius Satellite for stereo
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. Optional Air Conditioning 8,000-Btu Reverse-Cycle heat, which runs off of an additional 30-Amp Shore power cord (dockside only). GALLEY (Port) “Sahara” Corian countertop Single under mounted polished stainless steel bowl with Corian cover. Stainless steel front loading refrigerator. Single burner electric cook-top with Corian cover 110-volt microwave oven 110-volt outlet (3) Cherry pullout drawers Red step-light in galley Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink. The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink also has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is front-loading. HEAD (Next aft starboard) Solid cherry door panel door Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning. Optional Gloss Varnished Cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 28-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank. Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and below counter. Opening port with screen V-BERTH (Forward) A comfortable double berth is formed with an insert. V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella “Seabreeze- Ocean Blue” with cream contrasting piping. Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door to port and starboard. Large storage compartments located mid and forward areas of the berth. (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Overhead opening hatch with screen Air Conditioning outlet in V Berth and head
- Hinckley wired electrical system where all wires are hand labeled! Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver. 12-Volt System: (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps. Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 880 CCA capabilities each. House – One 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA – 210-amps each. Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting. Two 150-amp 12-Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries. 12-volt distribution panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters. 30 amp battery charger for house and start banks. 30-amp – 110v shore power cord
- Twin Yanmar 6BY2 260-hp common rail diesel engines. Hamilton 242 Jet Drives Twin ZF 63 transmissions Proportional electric 7” bow thruster Hinckley custom “Jet Stick®” control system is integrated with the proportional electric bow thruster. Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicator controls at helm Analog Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges. Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure. Manual hydraulic steering pump. (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in engine room and accessible through the day hatch. In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump. 28-gallon polyethylene holding tank with overboard discharge. 3-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated. 35-gallon polyethylene water tank. One 160-gallon polyethylene fuel tank. Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined insulation in engine room and on bridge deck hatch. Engine room forced-air exhaust fan. Baffled and insulated air intake Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle System: Muir electric windlass pkg: Foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25’ stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker. Equipment: Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket. Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket. Boat hook - mounted under side deck. Dock lines Fenders with fleece covers Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve. Life jackets Fire extinguishers 12-volt air horn with switch on dash.
- “Zacharie” is a beautiful example of the new and very popular Talaria 34, underbody of this vessel was done by Michael Peters who has recently also done the Mark III Picnic Boat, Talaria 43, and Talaria 48. She has been lightly used and always Hinckley serviced.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson ( non-Hinckley specialist ) Cell: 401-965-1684 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378