- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The Yellowfin 42 features a stepped-hull design which introduces air onto the running surface, reducing friction and enabling her to effortlessly cruise at 37kts and top out at 60mph. She has had a full time captain since the day she left the Yellowfin factory and her condition reflects the level of care she received on a daily basis. She features an extensive Simrad/Garmin electronics package, custom tuna tower, diesel generator, custom hull color, triple 350FS Yamahas and much more.
She is a must see for any serious fisherman.
- Hull and Deck
- Alex Seal Gray Hull Fresh Bottom Paint fall 2013 Combing Cushions Fore and Aft Large sun pad on the front end of the console, sits atop a big storage box/cooler with gas rams Forward Seating Gemlux Flush Mount Cleats Under Gunwale Courtesy Lights Transom gate w/ Swim Platform starboard side Windlass Anchor and Rode with 3/8 chain SS D-Rings Gemlux 2'' Gas Fills O-ring Gutter System Gemlux SS Thru-Hull Fittings Gemlux Ball Valves SS D-Rings Gemlux 2'' Gas Fills O-ring Gutter System Gemlux SS Thru-Hull Fittings 80 Gallon Live well Aft with cushioned seat top Forward -530 Qt Macerated Fish Box Salt and Fresh water wash downs Cockpit in-deck insulated fish boxes, port and starboard Underwater lights 14 rod holders around the forward sun pad 6 Rod Holders on the transom bulkhead 4 Rod Holders the rocket launcher 3 Rod Holders under each gunwale 10 Rod Holders in Gunwales 4 Rod/ Cup holders in Gunwales Forward
- Toilet Shower 2 6'6" sleeping bunks Air conditioning
- Tuna Tower
- Custom tuna tower with fiberglass tops Gray Undertone on all tops All Pipework powder coated LED running lights are built into the hard top Taco Outrigger bases LEE Carbon Fiber outriggers and center rigger VHF speakers in hardtop Under mounted hand rails Port and Starboard Spreader Lights Led Lights Under Top 4 tri color 2 Clearing rod holders 5 Rod Holders on the back of the hardtop 2 Tower Rod Holders Three sided EZ2CY phone booth enclosure with Esinglass side spray wings 2 Horns 2 Miya Epoch X6 Electric Teaser Reels recessed in hardtop
- Leaning Post
- Three Captains Chairs with fold-up and down backrests Cutting Board Insulated bait box with 3 custom fitted aluminum bait trays 6 Drawer Tackle Station to Starboard 3 Drawer Storage to Port large drawer tackle drawer and two small drawers- Aft 6 Cup Holders
- (2) Simrad 15 NSO- 15 inch monitors with two GPS antennas Simrad 12 NSO- 12 inch monitor in tower Simrad 6Kw Radar - 4’ open array Simrad 2k Flush Mount Transducer Simrad AIS NAIS-300 Simrad WS2 Satellite Weather Simrad AP28 Auto Pilot Simrad structure scan Simrad sonic hub Fishing and Platinum charts from Jersey to Bahamas Garmin 7212 GPS plotter with GSD 22 sounder Garmin B260 1k Transducer Icom 604VHF Icom HM164 VHF ram mic on tower Flir navigator- Night Vison (2) Fusion Stereo remotes-dash and tower 1 JL Amp M600/6 1 JL Amp M600/1 2 JL Subs 6 JL Speakers
- Electrical System
- 12volt /110 Volt Electrical panel Diesel Generator 30 Amp Shore Power Cord Battery Charger Batteries 115V Outlets
- Triple 2011 Yamaha 350’s Yamaha Warranty through 10/25/2017 Up to date on on Yamaha service Power Steering High Performance K Plane Trim Tabs Upgraded Baitwell Pumps 2 Rule 2000 Bilge Pumps Bow Thruster with controls at both helm stations Anchor Windlass
- Yellowfin Upgrades
- Forward seating Diesel generator Cabin air conditioning Upgraded live well pumps Custom Full tower Carbon Fiber outriggers and center rigger Additional rod holders Custom bait prep station
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.