- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4JH Series Engine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 2006 JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 40.3 -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Yanmar 54-hp Diesel Engine with only 320 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, E-7 GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), Electric 2-Speed Winch, Windlass Anchor, Complete Enclosure, VC-17 Bottom, and MUCH more!
Furling main, teak in cockpit. For additional consideration a 12' brig with 20 hp (2 cycle) Mercury motor is available.
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Tender w/Motor available separately, call or email listing agent for details. One of Jeanneau's most popular models of the mid 2000's. A well maintained and equipped example of this fast cruising yacht.
Our recent market research shows light inventory for an '06 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40.03, highly recommended by listing agent!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Daniel Andrieu, the naval architect, designed a hull dedicated to performance and comfort. Stiff, responsive and balanced under sail, the Sun Odyssey 40.3 can easily be handled short-handed.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Locker Storage, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Drawer Storage Salon w/U-Shaped Settee to Starboard w/Dining Table Salon w/Settee's to Port (Console Between) Navigation Center Aft Stateroom w/Privacy Door Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Double Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Propane) Oven
- (2) Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine E-7 GPS w/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Sound System
- (4) Gel. Type Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord & 50-AMP Adapter
- (4) Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Windlass Anchor Transom Shower Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Electric 2-Speed Winch
- Sail Area
- I : 50.00 ft J : 13.75 ft P : 43.25 ft E : 15.58 ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 5776 lb Max Draft: 4.92 ft
- Additional Information
- Complete Canvas Enclosure VC-17 Bottom Paint OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS Tender w/Motor Available (Contact Listing Agent) ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at: office (330) 723-7234, cell (330) 441-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.