- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Bertram 33 Sport Fisherman is a beauty that tames choppy seas. Even when the fish aren't biting, there isn't a more inviting place to spend a few days or even a few weeks.I t does not get much better than a Bertram! Classic good looks infused with the highly respected Bertram engineering translates into a sportfisherman that is one of the all-time favorites in the pre-owned power boat market. Stored out of the water and under cover, "Kiwi Too" is in excellent condition and shows well. Powered by twin 2002 Yanmar 6LY-UTE 315HP diesel engines and equipped with a diesel generator, New interior, Air Conditioning and MORE! Owner is reluctantly moving out of boating and looking for offers.
- Overview / Accommodations
- "Kiwi Too" features a spacious, gracious, accommodations for four. This exquisite interior includes a marvelous convertible dinette (with a slide-away berth), a giant galley and a fully equipped head with a stall shower. Plus, there's an elegant forward stateroom and plenty of storage. Above deck there are pedestal helm and companion seats, bench seating and outstanding visibility on the sort of flybridge normally found on a much larger boat (with a much larger price tag). And there's certainly enough room in her 116-square-foot cockpit for some serious fishing. All soft goods and entire cabin sole (synthetic Teak & Holly) replaced 2012 Electric head with Lectrasan (Spare working Lectrasan unit included) Convertible Dinette Sharp Flat Screen TV with DVD player CruiseAir reverse cycle A/C Standard Horizon RAM Mike
- Refrigerator / Freezer, 12V / 110V 2-burner electric cooktop Microwave Bottle and dish storage Drawer and cabinet storage Water heater (New 2007) S/S Sink Pressure water system
- Kohler 5 kw generator 30 AMP Dockside service with cord Raritan Auto battery charger 2 - 8D batteries 1 - Group 27 Gen battery
- Helm / Electronics
- Garmin 2006 Color Plotter B&G Digital Depth Standard Horizon Quest VHF w/DSC and Cabin RAM mike Standard Horizon Matrix GX 2000 VHF with DSC Mathers Electronic throttle/clutch control with engine sync (New 2004) Bimini with 3 side enclosure (enclosure not installed) Raymarine 6002+ Autopilot Ritchie Compass Yanmar engine gauge package Transmission temp / pressure gauges Good windlass remote 12 V receptacle Twin Pompanette helm seats
- Twin Yanmar 6LY-UTE 315HP diesel engines installed 2002 by Bill Nelson. 1760 hours, (Full service 2/2014). These are the very good Yanmar made, 3300 RPM, long life, gear driven (No timing belts), sleeved engines. Coolers and heat exchangers cleaned 2011, Major service performed on mains and generator 11/12 including new water pumps, belts, fluids, filters, etc. They run flawlessly. Generator and new fuel lines also installed at that time. Electric head with Lectrasan system (1 spare) CruiseAir reverse cycle A/C, (Pump replaced 2/2014) Bridge controls Freshwater cooling system Hydraulic steering ZF transmissions New transmissions @ repower Bennett trim tabs Fuel filters Engine fuel shut-off valves (3) Automatic bilge pumps High water alarm All ball valves replaced
- Stored inside for the past 13 years, Recent buff and wax. Custom Swim platform and ladde r 2 Pompanette fishing chairs with covers 2 Pompanette helm chairs with covers Freshwater/saltwater washdown system Coast Guard safety package Fenders and lines Custom Tackle Center 2 Engine boxes for easy engine access Helm Cover Cockpit Cover (available but not installed) Bow pulpit Goode electric windlass with helm control Anchor and rode Bimini with 3 sided enclosure 2 medium and 1 large Pompanette dunage boxes Navigation lights Spreader lights Rod holders Bait well (Pump inop) Exterior wood replaced with Starboard where appropriate
- Personal Items Clock Handheld Electronics Bird Picture
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins, Central Listing Agent at 941-504-0790 Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Hello, I am Doug Jenkins, a 15 year yacht sales veteran and the listing broker for this yacht. Although based in West Florida, I list and sell, both power and sail, all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. “Doug Jenkins is the complete broker package -knowledgeable, honest and, above all, a gentleman. He is the first guy I'd call to buy or sell my boat.” Paul McCarthy Bought / Sold 2002 Albin 36 Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We Assist with Worldwide Shipping ! To find other similar vessels, click here .