- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
The Donzi 38 ZSF is one of the most versatile boats on the water. While there may be other boats out there of similar size, none of them offer anywhere near the same combination of amenities and all-out performance that puts the 38 ZSF in a class all its own. This dynamic model is equal parts fisherman, day boat, luxurious overnighter, and offshore performance boat. From its well-appointed fishing cockpit, to its comfortable wraparound seating areas, to its inviting cabin replete with amenities, the Donzi 38 ZSF has something for almost everyone! She has a 10'6" beam with the Donzi Z-Tech ventilated hull design, offering high cruising speeds with surprising fuel economy from the triple low hour Verado 4-stroke outboards. There's over 400 gallons of fuel aboard for long weekends, and you can run the genset for your air conditioned sleeping, dining, and showering. Cabin includes quick-stow dining table, electric stove-top, microwave oven, A/C, TV/DVD, H/C pressure water, enclosed head w/shower, VacuFlush marine sanitation syste, and a frig/freezer. There's also plenty of light and air available via the many cabin portholes and hatches. In the cockpit there's comfortable bench seating for 6-8, plus the double drop-down offshore style bolsters at the helm. Electronics include a Raymarine E-120 Color GPS plotter, a flush-mounted VHF, and an upgrade sound system with a Kenwood head & remote with amps, speakers and subs. The over-sized hardtop and all rails/pipework utilize white powder-coat to stay cool in the summer sunlight. It has custom Sunbrella canvas cockpit bolsters, helm, helm and stern seats covers as well as custom covers for the motor hoods. There's a power anchor windlass w/ bow foot switches. There are optional, large capacity, Frigibar freezer & frigs under the forward cockpit seating areas, as well as huge storage throughout the entire cockpit. This is a 38' sportfish that takes outboard powered performance to a whole new level. Whether you choose to go offshore looking for big game fish or entertain guests, and relax below in the lavish cabin, this Donzi 38 ZSF is ready to go! Owner will include a fresh buff and wax before closing and is looking for offers.
- The deck layout is divided into two distinct spaces separated by the helm console. The aft cockpit is open, as befits a boat used for fishing. A 65-gallon recirculating livewell is under the bench seat cushions at the transom, and there are two fishboxes in the cockpit sole. There is also a standard wet bar along the starboard side. The helm features a pair of drop-down bolster seats. The 38 ZSF has a high, curved-glass wrap-around windshield to keep you from blowing away while under way, and an optional hardtop. That hardtop extends well forward of the helm over a protected area with two curved bench seats. The seats are fitted with optional an refrigerator and freezer. The storage compartment in the helm console is fitted with a cutout to hold dive tanks securely. Access to the back of the helm is located here as well. The side walkways provide a sure-footed path for line handling or anchoring duties. Her non skid decks utilize a comfortable diamond pattern that is easy on the feet and knees. In addition to the 38 ZSF's larger windshield, the helm console has its own windscreen. The helm's lower panel holds switches and breakers, Mercury SmartCraft instrumentation, as well as the tilt steering wheel, shift and throttle levers.
- A pair of settees line the middle section of the cabin bulkheads. They feature storage underneath the seat cushions and are served by a unique dining table that slides out from the base of the V-berth. The berth measures nearly 7 feet from head to toe. There are also a couple of storage drawers in its base . Head features a Vacuflush toilet, with cover seat, solid counter with sink, ample storage and shower Hanging Locker 6'2" headroom at center Sliding companionway door to the cabin that is fitted with a separate sliding screen. Reverse cycle A/C Galley with solid counter tops, S/S sink, single burner electric stove top, a/c d/c refrigerator / freezer, storage and microwave The galley cherry wood cabinetry also holds the flat screen TV and DVD player as well as the AC/DC panel and upgraded Kenwood AM/FM/CD with changer, audio system 4 Portholes and an ovehead hatch, all opening.
- Deck /Hull
- Owner will have a fresh buff and wax done prior to closing Anchor Roller, Stainless Steel Plow anchor with approx 300' of rode Baitwell, Recirculating Bait Prep Station W/ Pressurized Fresh Water Beverage Holders, Cockpit, Deck, and Helm Bow Rail, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel S/S Cleats Cockpit Courtesy Lights Cockpit Bolster Cushions (new 2011) Self-Bailing Cockpit Stainless Steel Dog-Down Latches In Console Storage / Dive bottle storage Tackle Storage S/S Thru-Hull Fittings Transom Door Cockpit Upholstery, Premium 32 Oz. UV Protected Vinyl Fwd Cockpit Wetbar W/ Sink and Pressurized Water Wraparound Glass Windshield w/Polished Stainless Frame, Windscreen - Console, Tempered Glass Z-Tech Composite Hull Construction. Custom Sunbrella Mooring Covers Deck Hatches (3) Diamond Non-Skid Decks & Gunnels Dive Ladder W/ Breakaway Mount Companionway Sliding Door,Plexiglass W/ Lock & Screen Fish Boxes W/ Macerator Pump Gunnel Trim Rigid Vinyl W/ Insert Electric Outlets, Galley & Head Hardware-Stainless Steel Horn, Electric Trumpet Hull & Deck Joint ? Chemically Bonded and Glassed Ignition Safety Switch Navigation Lights W/ Flush-Mounted Lenses Port Lights, Opening, W/Screens (4) Raw Water Washdown Rod Holders, Gunnel Mount Rope Locker Storage Helm Seats, Dual Drop-Down W/ bolsters
- 4 batteries, (new 2012 ) Auto battery charger Battery Switches Onan 7.4 Generator with sound box Dual 30 AMP Shore power with cord
- Electronics / Helm
- Raymarine E120 Color plotter with color depth sounder and Raymarine 4kw open array radar Icom VHF, IC-M602 Fiberglass Top w/ Finished Underside Liner, Integrated Lighting and Locking Storage for four rods), Aluminum Powder Coated Tubular Frame w/ Rocket Launchers, Spreader Lights. K-Planes trim tabs w/ Mechanical Indicators Ignition Safety Switches Azimuth Digital Compass Windlass Remote Spotlight remote control Three Bank Pro Charger indicator light panel Premium Kenwood/MB Quart ( 6 Speakers, Amp, CD Changer, Sirius, Mp3 Input, Subwoofer & Dash Remote) S hadow Controls - Triple Engine, Zero Effort W/ Trim in Handle Smart Craft Race View Console Windscreen, Tempered Glass 12 Volt Receptacle Chart flat with cover and chart light
- Engines serviced 1/2014 All engine cowels replaced Machinery Room Lights K-Planes w/ Mechanical Indicators Steering, Tilt Hydraulic New power steering pump 2/2014 A/C, reverse cycle Water Heater Bilge Pumps, Automatic (4)
- Optional Equipment Installed
- Air Conditioning, reverse cycle Bait Prep Station: Fiberglass Module with Integrated Tackle Storage Compartments, Cutting Board, & Rigging Station Sunbrella Mooring Covers Docking Lights Frigibar Freezer under Forward Seat Frigibar Refrigerator under Forward Seat Onan Generator 7.3 KW (Includes Sound Shield & Automatic Fire Extinguisher) Hard Top (Aluminum Tubular Frame w/ Rocket Launchers, Spreader Lights, Fiberglass Top w/ Finished Underside Liner, Integrated Lighting and Locking Storage for four rods) Outriggers - Rupp Z-30 Power Coated Top & Rails Rod Holders, Gunnel - Extra Pair Rubrail Insert - Stainless Steel Shadow Controls - Triple Engine Smart Craft Race View Stove, Single Burner Electric Flat Screen TV & DVD Player Premium Kenwood/MB Quart ( 6 Speakers, Amp, CD Changer, Sirius, Mp3 Input, Subwoofer & Dash Remote) Water Heater 6 Gallon Electric Windlass with foot switches and helm remote
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins, Central Listing Agent at 941-504-0790 Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Hello, I am Doug Jenkins, a 15 year yacht sales veteran and the listing broker for this yacht. Although based in West Florida, I list and sell, both power and sail, all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. “Doug Jenkins is the complete broker package -knowledgeable, honest and, above all, a gentleman. He is the first guy I'd call to buy or sell my boat.” Paul McCarthy Bought / Sold 2002 Albin 36 Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We Assist with Worldwide Shipping ! To find other similar vessels, click here .