- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Fresh Water Cooled-Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Desiree has never been chartered.
This 2000 Hunter 460 S/Y Desiree has an aft cockpit, 3-cabin, 2-head layout, preferred by many cruisers, allowing room for guests while still having a stateroom for storage. Whether you want to cross oceans or bays, cruise the coastline or just live-aboard, she is well-equipped and ready to go. This is an easy boat for short-handed sailing, but has room to seat at least 8 comfortably in the cockpit. There is plenty of storage, with lots of natural light and ventilation; however, when the weather gets a little too hot or too cold, the generator and reverse-cycle air-conditioning/heating will maintain a great temperature thru out.
- Forward is a sumptuous, full width private Owner cabin with a separate ensuite head a vanity sink and separate full shower. Aft of that is an L-shaped dinette (to port) with two person bench seat. Opposite to Starboard are two built in captains’ chairs with counter between. Next one will find A forward facing Nav Station, followed by an Aft head and shower. Aft of the Dinette area is an L-shaped Gourmet galley. Far aft are the two state Rooms with Queen Berths, hanging lockers Drawers and plenty of storage space. Storage throughout the vessel is abundant. The interior is well appointed with teak Beautiful veneers and teak and holly cabin Sole.
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Two-Zone Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat & Air, one 16,000 and one 12,000 BTU AM/FM/CD Stereo System Zoned Speakers individual Volume controls EcoVac Marine heads Flat Screen TV/VCR TV VCR in Salon Ships clock and Barometer
- Corian Countertops Drawers & Locks Top loading refrigerator Top loading freezer Flush Mtd. Trash Pressurized Fresh water Sys. Spacious Counter top Stocked Overhead Dish Stg. LPG Force 1, 3 burner range Microwave Hot water heater
- Raymarine Cockpit & Nav Station Radar Garmin GPS Plotter Raymarine knot log Raymarine Depth sounder Horizon VHF ship shore radio Portable Hand held Radio
- 12/110 volt Electrical Sys. Individual Breaker panel Dual Rotary Battery Selector switches and engine start Indirect 12 and 110 volt lighting 30 Amp Shore Power and cords Volt and Amp meters Magnetic Breakers Heart Freedom 2500 watt Inverter/Amp charger Northern Lights 5.5K Generation System Diesel powered. 12 and 110 volt outlets through Out the vessel
- 3 blade Bronze propeller with SS shaft 2 Electric bilge pumps Manual bilge pump Racor Fuel Water Separator Fuel Serialization System Engine Gauges with alarms
- Sails and Rigging
- Hunters Renowned B&R masthead double spread rigging, "Marine Strong Tack", lazy jack, seldom rigid boom vang forward Jib Lewmar electric sail handling powered winch, new lines, with self tailing winches. UK Partially Full Batten Main Sail UK Self furling head sail Asymetrical cruising spinnaker Seldom rigid Boom Vang Mainsail Lazy Jack Mainsail Stacker lines for ease in stowing Cockpit controlled overhead boom tracker
- Hull & Deck
- Fiberglass Bulb Wing keel of vessel is of Whale design and attached with stainless Composite shaft. White gel coat and boot Stripes. Vetus Bow Thruster Delta # 45 Anchor/Chain Inflatable 6 person life boat 4 HP Mercury Outboard Port and Starboard & Stern boarding Whitlock Steering and wheel brake Lewmar deck hatches Emergency Tiller Hot/cold cockpit shower Cockpit cushions
- Additional Comments
- Additional Comments Desiree is ready to go, fully equipped with all utensils, tools and spare parts for most emergency situations. She has had one mechanic seeing to her maintenance and upkeep and only lightly sailed. She is ready to go to sea with a moments notice and stocking of provisions. She will not disappoint anyone seeking a sailboat of this caliber.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht