- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V D2842 LE409
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pershing the high performance sport yacht division of Ferretti Group is known for sleek, sexy, modern and fast sport yachts. This 62 Pershing has a 36 knot cruise speed to extend weekend cruising much further than other yachts. With three staterooms plus crew there is plenty of room for family and friends.
- Broker Remarks
- Pershing the high performance sport yacht division of Ferretti Group is known for sleek, sexy, modern and fast sport yachts. This 62 Pershing has a 36 knot cruise speed to extend weekend cruising much further than other yachts. With three staterooms plus crew there is plenty of room for family and friends.
- Upper Salon
- The Upper salon has windows on all sides. Forward Pershing has a large one piece laminated windshield to eliminate the wide pillars seen in many other boats. There are electric windows on each side to open and the aft window which is about five feet wide and four feet high is on a hinge to open the interior to the outside. With the large electric carbon fiber sunroof the owner can have the boat open to the weather or climate controlled with three capacity air condition units. To the port side is an "L" shaped couch with expanding table. At the touch of a button, part of the couch slides over to reveal the entry to the VIP cabin. To starboard is another "L" shaped couch to make an entertaining area for family and guests. Forward on this side are two observation seats with electric adjustments for a great view when underway and one of the seats is actually a lounger. The cabin sole or floor is unfinished teak the same as the cockpit but has a cover to preserve it when the owner is not onboard. Hidden behind the port couch is a bin style refrigerator and a separate ice maker under the companion seating. A pop up flat screen disappears when not needed. The side and front windows have mesh window covers to help keep the sun out of the salon when not being used.
- Helm Station
- The helm, located in the upper salon is center line for the best visibility. The same sleek Italian design is evident here with all of the needed navigation aids and engine monitors. Garmin 7212 touch screen GPS, radar, sounder display (March 2012) Garmin 7215 touch screen display (March 2012) Bow thruster control Stern thruster control Port and starboard flap controls with indicators (trim tabs) Port and starboard Arneson drive trim controls with indicators Simrad rudder angle indicator Simrad AP 25 Autopilot MAN diesel digital engine monitors showing 1160 hours ICOM M604 VHF radio Fuel water and battery gauges Simrad depth, speed and heading indicator XM radio Water maker display F55 SAT telephone
- Lower Salon
- The lower salon provides an area for seating on an "L" shaped couch with coffee table. Horizontal panels of light leather accenting high gloss cherry emphasizes the sleek modern design of the yacht both inside and out. The galley is to port and when not in use is completely hidden away below and behind high gloss cherry panels. Hidden below the opening counter is a sink, and four burner cook top. A refrigerator with separate freezer below is hidden behind doors.
- Master Stateroom
- The master is just a few steps down from the lower salon and is full beam with large double windows to each side. The queen berth placed at an angle to the corner so that there is a good walk around to either side and has electric controls to raise the bed for television watching. A vanity with stools makes a good dressing area and the en suite head has a toilet, stall shower and bidet.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP is located aft with its own separate entrance from the upper salon for added privacy. A queen berth has a full walk around, there are plentiful cabinets and storage areas. The en suite head has a Techma toilet and stall shower.
- Forward Stateroom
- Is all the way forward and has Vee berths for more versatility with guests and has an en suite had with stall shower.
- Crew Quarters
- Access to the crew quarters is from the aft deck and has a shower and head, single berth television and air conditioning.
- Aft Deck
- The teak covered cockpit or aft deck is designed to be multi function with couch seating with a table for entertaining, drinks and meals. The table can be electrically lowered to make a sun pad. There is a large hinged window that lifts to open the aft cockpit with the upper salon.
- Swim Platform
- The teak covered swim platform is very large to make great access to the water swimming and using the tender. There is a Nautica rigid bottom inflatable with 85 HP Yamaha water jet drive.
- The boat has an all American electrical system Kohler 23kw generator 2 Mastervolt 24 volt chargers Glending Cable Master with 50 amp cord.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! (954) 801-3645 | email@example.com