- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Spencer Yachts 59' Custom Carolina 2009 Sportfish has the highly desirable twin CAT 1000 hp C-18's with a very economical fuel burn. PipeWelders half tower with hardtop. Three staterooms, 2 head layout with spacious salon and galley area. New carpet throughout in October 2013. Cockpit has an Eskimo ice maker, mezzanine seating, and teak cockpit. Additional updates in 2014. This beautiful Spencer 59 has the great fuel economy desired today along with an immaculate interior and the great Carolina ride, speed and fish raising capabilities known to Spencer Yachts.
New interior photos coming soon.
- Manual sliding teak door Van Brunt sofa to port with actuator lift-up for storage beneath Van Brunt curved sofa with lift-up seating for storage beneath to starboard Corner custom cocktail cabinetry with six drawers for storage Teak trim inside windows Teak paneling New carpet in salon, companionway, and staterooms in October 2013. Carpet runner Overhead lighting on dimmers 42" Television in cabinetry behind dinette
- C-shaped leather dinette with teak table, teak cabinetry above houses 42 inch television Two (2) SubZero drawers, with raised teak panel fronts, for refrigeration Two (2) SubZero drawers, with raised teak panel fronts, for frozen storage Corian counter tops Deep sink and faucet with pull-out sprayer Raised panel cabinetry Storage drawers Hide-away microwave Cooktop Overhead and under-cabinetry lighting on dimmers Authentic Teak & Holley sole
- Storage closet on port side with custom cabinetry, could be converted to house washer and dryer New carpeting October 2013
- Master Stateroom & En Suite Head, Starboard
- Queen berth with storage drawers beneath Custom headboard Storage cabinetry above headboard with recessed lighting Overhead lighting on dimmers Built-in nightstand with storage drawers beneath Cedar hanging closet with storage below 19 inch television with DVD with remote and separate speakers Separate A/C for Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom Ensuite Head
- En Suite Head Vanity with Corian counter top and sink with storage beneath Built-in mirrored medicine cabinet Custom fiberglass shower with bench seating Teak trimmed shower door Mirrored ceiling Overhead lighting on dimmers Fresh water head Teak and holly sole
- Guest Stateroom, Forward
- Single lower berth with storage drawers beneath Double upper berth with storage beneath Upper storage cabinetry both port and starboard Two (2) hanging lockers with storage beneath Reading lights and overhead lighting on dimmers Bow hatch Dedicated A/C unit
- Guest Stateroom, Port
- Upper and Lower Berths Recessed Halogen lighting Overhead lighting on dimmers (Recently converted from bunk/rod storage center - waiting on new photos)
- Guest Head
- Vanity with Corian counter top and sink, storage beneath Mirrored medicine cabinet Stall shower with teak trimmed door Mirrored ceiling Overhead lighting on dimmers Teak and holly sole
- Electrical Systems
- 12/24 volt lighting Northern Lights 16 kW generator
- Teak helm pod Release Marine helm chairs, teak back, seat and padded arms, newly covered 2014 L-shaped seating with storage in front of helm Bench seating starboard with storage beneath Two (2) sets Miya Epoch reels, one set US-9 and one set US-15 New 5-panel Acrylic with Stamoid fabric bridge enclosure August 2013 (by American Yachts/American Canvas) PipeWelders center rigger PipeWelders 42 ft triple super outriggers (new winter of 2011) Wash down for Bridge
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 7215 15" touch screen Garmin GMR 12kw Radar w/ 6' array Garmin GXM 51 weather overlay Garmin 740 7-inch back-up GPS New VHF antennas Furuno Analog (will not convey with sale but replacement unit will be purchased) Simrad Autopilot Ritchie compass Two (2) Standard Horizon VHF radios with expansion channels RD-30 temperature/digital depth indicator CAT digital gauges Shaft speed indicators for Twin Disc Two electronics boxes ACR spotlight Wave WiFi System Bose V25 Entertainment System, 3 zone amplifier, 4 zones - bridge, cockpit, salon and master, each with remote, new in Winter of 2012 Samsung Blu-Ray player Apple television and iPod docking station CATV plug
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 1000 hp C-18 engines Cruise 1950 rpm @29-30 kts, Top End: 2250 rpm @ 37 kts Northern Lights 16 kW gen Dual Racors, two for each engine with selection lever Oil change/transfer pump 12V fuel transfer pump Eskimo ice maker Fireboy fire system Iso-Boost power management High water alarm Head Hunter forward fuel tank gauge Water tank gauge Sea Chest Salt water wash down pump Single filter for salt water pumps One fresh water head, one salt water head Lazarette access with storage Vessel is plumbed and wired with shelf space for water maker (no water maker aboard)
- Mezzanine seating with cushions Freezer storage located in half of mezzanine seating Ice Dump in Mezzanine Seating Bait box Bridge ladder with teak steps Rocket Launcher Eskimo ice maker Tackle station with storage Teak cockpit and covering boards Fish box in transom Transom tuna door
- Recent Updates in 2014
- New Softgoods for Staterooms New Lambrequins DirecTV New Radar, Radios and Garmin New Ice Machine New Battery Chargers With Converters New paint on house New Sunbrella Fabric for Mezzanine Cushions New AC unit for Master Stateroom Rod Storage Room Refit To Guest Stateroom With Upper and Lower Berths
- Owner's personal effects, Furuno Analog, fishing rods, reels, tackle, tools, life raft and EPIRB are not included in the sale of the vessel and will not convey with vessel at closing .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Spencer Yachts Brokerage at (252) 423-1686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to schedule a showing or to submit an offer.