- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp BlueWater Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHOWING IN VERY NICE CONDITION, THIS WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED 1992 SEA RAY 400 EXPRESS CRUISER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's with 850 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Quicksilver Generator (120-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed, GPS, Radar), Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (Note Helm Cover), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 14-years. Inside heated winter stored. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records. Note dripless shaft logs. Excellent exterior finish, cockpit vinyl all in very good condition, cabin soft goods clean and in very nice condition. Very nice boat and highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her classic sportcruiser styling, huge cockpit, and luxurious interior, the Sea-Ray 400 Express Cruiser was considered a state-of-the-art boat when she was introduced. This was the long-awaited replacement model for the 390 Express Cruiser, and while she has less bean than her predecessor, she was a big step up in luxury and appearance. Built on a deep-v hull with a solid fiberglass bottom, the two-stateroom interior of the 400 Express offers overnight accommodation's for six. The master stateroom includes a pedestal island berth as well as a TV/VCR and a privacy door, and a circular pocket door closes off the starboard sitting room, converting it into a private stateroom with a full-size bed and convertible upper bunk. A separate shower stall is found in the head, and the large galley includes a breakfast bar and generous storage. On deck, double helm and companion seats are forward in the cockpit, while U-shaped seating aft converts into a sun-pad. An extended swim platform was a popular option in later models.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Port / Starboard Mirrored Hanging Lockers Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard (Converts to Sofa) w/Privacy Door Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Central Vacuum In-Floor Cabin Storage Note LCD Television (Not Shown in Photos); Mounts Above Galley Refrigerator Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Refrigerator & Freezer (Newer Norcold AC/DC Model) Microwave Oven Electric Stove (3-Burner Electric) Coffee Maker Power Vent Lots of Storage!
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed GPS Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Quicksilver Generator (120-Hours) Emergency Start System Dockside Cable TV Plug-In (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- (3) Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform (Extended Deck) w/Boarding Ladder & Fender Storage Radar Arch Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Transom Door Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Not shown in photos)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection Maintenance Records 3-Blade Propellers Inside Heated Winter Stored OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 14-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.