- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the more desirable model with Caterpillar power, many upgrades including teak coaming and cockpit, after cooler update, new underwater lights, interior soft goods, 36” Plasma TV and more.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Plan b layout. Forward guest features VIP layout with double berth to starboard with single berth over to port. Separate AC controls, TV/VCR combo, cedar lined hanging locker, 2 reading lights, overhead opening hatch. Washer dryer is aft to starboard. Access to semi-private guest head with separate shower to port.
- Main Salon
- Features large l-shaped lounge with storage aft to port and a beautiful teak table with storage adjoins. Dinette with large hi gloss teak table forward to starboard seats 6. Salon dinette area rivals most 55 ft. models. Barrel chair to starboard mid salon with electrical distribution panel aft to starboard. Above dinette area is the entertainment center with newer 36” plasma flat screen TV/ surround sound, VCR/CD player receiver and tape storage with wine rack. Teak & holly hi-gloss floors in heads and galley. Salon redecorated in 2007. Built in central vac.
- Galley Just Two Steps Down to Port 2 Burner Electric Glass Cook Top (Concealed When Not In Use) Instant Hot Water Microwave/Convection Oven Large Storage Bin under Teak & Holly Floor. Concealed Trash Receptacle Abundant Storage Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Is Down And Amidship To Starboard. Separate Access Door Walk Around Queen Berth With Storage Below Orthopedic Grade Mattress Night Stands With Corian Tops Full Length Mirror On Door Reading Lights Stereo Speakers With Volume Controls Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Individual Air Conditioning System Reverse Cycle Heat Digital Air Controllers Through Out Private Head And Separate Shower Stall Forward Opening Hatch Oversize Vanities Electric Toilet
- Guest Staterooms
- 2nd Guest Stateroom opposite Master to Port VIP Forward Over & Under Berths Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Reading Lights Opening Hatch Above Access To Private Guest Head Through Companionway
- Muir Electric Anchor Windlass Aluminum Bow Rails Anchor With Chain & 900’ Rode Bow Pulpit With Roller Anchor Line Locker W/Deck Hawser Pipe Built In Bow Seating 400 Gallon Per Day Watermaker Coast Guard Equipped
- Live Bait Well To Port With Split Lid 2 Large Lined In Deck Fish Boxes Removable W/Macerator Pump Out Cable Master Forward To Starboard, Teak Cockpit 07 Starb Forward Top Load Freeze/Refrigerator, Engine Access Amidship, Tackle Storage With Sink And Bait Prep To Port, Telephone & Cable TV Inlets To Starb Dockside Water Receptacle W/Pressure Valve Fiberglass Boarding Step W/Storage Teak Cover Boards 07 Flybridge To Transom Cover 6 Flush mount Rod Holders Freshwater & Salt Wash Downs With Spigots To Starb Transom Door With Gate, Hand Rails With 6 Rocket Launchers High Water Bilge Alarm
- New Stereo System 2013 Full Enclosure With Hard Panels 2013 Full Instrumental Gauges Lighted Bluewater Teak Ladder-back Helm & Companion Seats Hydraulic Steering On Sport Pod W/Single Lever Controls Air Horn Dual Trumpet Stereo Speakers With Volume Controls Aluminum Aft Rails With 6 Rocket Launchers Holders Factory Fiberglass Hardtop With Quartz Spreader Lights Recessed Teaser Reels Battery Parallel Switch Richie Compass Sub Panel For Electronics Bridge Cushions Substantial Storage Under Seats Bennett Trim Tabs Glendinning Trolling Valves & Synchronizer
- Electronics and Helm
- 2-Furuno 10.4” Nav Net Displays 64 Mile Radar Furuno C-Map Furuno Navtec-Weather Station-Paperless Rd 30 Digital Furuno Sounder Simrad Robertson Auto-Pilot Mdl Ap 20 Garmin 3010 Color Plotter Furuno Sounder 2- Icom Vhf Radios Ic-M502’s Kvh Sat Tv 4 Underwater Lights 2 New Underwater Lights 2013 Acr Electric Search Light
- 15 Kw Westerbeke Generator w/ 2010 Hrs., w/Sound Shield Separate Generator Battery Cable Master W/50 Amp Cord 220v Service Telephone And Cable Cords Navigation Lights New Hot Water Heater 8/13
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 800 Hp 3406 E Diesel Engines Hrs. Glendinning Electronic Controls Racor Primary Fuel Filters Auto Oil Change System Emergency Crash Pumps Awlgripped Engine Room New Turbos 7/13 Transmission Coolers serviced 5/13 Removal & Service of After Coolers 9/13 Zf Gears Dripless Shaft Logs & Rudder Logs 3- Bilge Pumps 2-Sea-Fire 1301 Halons Engine Room 2-Spare Props Air Conditioning & Generator Internal Sea Strainers Dri-Deck Flooring In Engine Room
- 6 Man Life Raft Blue Water Fighting Chair with Rocket Launchers Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.