She is powered by a single Fresh Water Cooled 8.1L MerCruiser 496 engine. This boat has all the amenities you would want while cruising or having a romantic Island hop. This boat is well set up, she sleeps up to six with a double V-berth, convertible dinette, and aft cabin. The main cabin accommodations include a full galley with Microwave, two burner LPG stove top, refrigerator, a full head with shower, and stereo.
Showing Instructions: Contact broker
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Stepping on to the integrated swim platform leads you to an open sun deck with seating for six. Forward the helm is to starboard with a wide seat, well-appointed instrumentation and controls. Entering the lower cabin there is a good sized head to port followed by a mid-ship galley to port and a dinette directly across on the starboard side. The forward V-berth is large with good natural light. There is also a mid-cabin berth that accommodates 2 adults. Large Fwd. V-Berth (2 Adults) Convertible Dinette (2 Children) Mid Cabin Berth (2 Adults) 6' 2" Headroom Hot & Cold Pressure Water 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- 2 Burner Propane Stove Microwave Under Counter Refrigerator
- Anchor with Windlass and 50/250 Feet of Rode. Cockpit Table Canvas
- Electronics & Helm
- SmartCraft Engine Monitor (SC 5000) Raymarine E90/w Widescreen multifunction Chartplotter Raymarine Radar VHF Radio Compass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The engine in this boat has been upgraded to an 8.1L 496 engine. It has a SmartCraft engine monitor so you can monitor engine performance and fuel consumption.
- Broker's Comments
- This boat has been well cared for and it shows. It has many nice upgrades and is ready to go boating this season. If you are looking for an express cruiser you need to look at this boat.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.