- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 4788 Bayliner is in great running order and priced to sell. The owner had one engine over head and instead of doing the heads, they did a full rebuild on it. She starts right up and has been used during the summer 2014 on the weekends. Owner is moving out of boating as the family is all grown up and too busy to find enough time to use her.
All new batteries August 2013
New canvas on the flybridge August 2013
- The Bayliner 4788 Pilot House Motoryacht combines comfort, an elegant line, and luxury features. The large bridge deck, with its fully-appointed helm and generous lounge seating, allows captain and guests to enjoy the view together. This 4788 features a wide lounge seat sculpted into the foredeck for sunning, a large transom door for easy access to the broad boarding platform, and generous side decks with grab rails for extra security. The master suite includes a large double berth, twin hanging lockers, a separate dressing room with settee that converts to upper and lower bunks, and a private bath with large vanity and enclosed tub. Her midship stateroom offers another a double berth and across the companionway is a second bath complete with shower. She features a fully equipped electric galley, large salon windows, and unencumbered movement throughout the vessel. Standard equipment includes Raytheon radar, AutoHelm autopilot, electric anchor windlass, and davit with electric winch.
- Factory rubrail replaced with Stainless Steel
- Power cord in/out automatic retractable Two chart plotters / one through lab top/ gps
- 300 hrs. on port engine since complete (documented) overhaul 2200 hrs. on gen. 2800 hrs on starboard engine (mechanics found it was not in need of overhaul) Self changing oil system making it easy for regular maintenance
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.