- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 391 Meridian Sedan Bridge is a home-run for this builder. Stunning lines, spacious, gracious interior, panoramic views and intelligent layout give you the creature comforts one expects, but rarely truly gets, in boating. All this complimented by Twin Cummins QSB 380 HP Diesels, Bow and Stern Thrusters, Sat TV, Full Electronics, Generator in Soundshield, Hydraulic Swim Platform and much more!!! On top of that, this is also the BEST PRICED DIESEL POWERED 391 ON THE MARKET. NEW CANVASS, CLEAN, STRUCTURALLY AND MECHANICALLY SOUND, LOW HOURS (460). If interested, do not hesitate to call, for she will not be here long. She is winter stored in a heated building.
Sistership Images, actual photos coming soon.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the Salon from the large cockpit through an easy, smooth sliding door. To Port are two seats facing the pullout Flexsteel Sofa Bed on the Starboard side. Moving forward, your raised dinette on the Starboard side faces the well-conceived Galley to Port. Natural light cascades into this great social setting through panaromic 360 windows. Master Stateroom is forward with a centerline berth and access to Head. Your guests will be more than happy in the 2nd stateroom to Port, with access to the Head as well.
- Main Salon
- A/C – Heat Window Treatments TV/DVD/Stereo/CD Changer Interior Overhead Lighting Flexsteel Sofa Bed Electrical Outlets Storage 2 Seats With Storage
- Refrigerator/Freezer 3 Burner Cooktop Microwave Sink Loads Of Storage, Hard Surface Countertops Dinette sits directly across from galley for convenient entertaining.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Berth TV/DVD/Stereo/CD A/C – Heat Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Storage Under Berth Reading Lights 2 Portholes Electrical Outlets
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin Berths Porthole Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Storage A/C – Heat Overhead Lighting Electrical Outlets
- Diamond Nonskid Pattern 316 Marine Grade Bow Rails Fresh Water Washdown Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Hydraulic Swim Platform Spotlight Bench Seating In Cockpit With Storage Below Wet Storage In Cockpit Both Sides
- Electronics and Helm
- Radar GPS Autopilot Chart-plotter Table Captains’ chair bolster seating Mates chair bolster seating Cockpit to bridge door
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QSB 380 HP Diesels – 460 Hours Onan Generator
- Brokers Comments
- Great boat at a great asking price. Look around, there are very few of these on the pre-owned market due to tremendous owner satisfaction. This is the least expensive 391 Meridian on the market!!! Call to set an appointment today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.