- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Clean well kept popular Offshore 55 Pilothouse. Separate owners cabin with in suite head. Guest and VIP cabin forward. Large salon and galley with inside steps to upper bridge. Bridge with lots of entertaining area. Great aft cockpit with electric dinghy davit and dinghy.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Offshore 55 Pilothouse features a solid hand-laminated fiberglass hull with epoxy barrier coat, and hand-laminated fiberglass deck and superstructure. All Offshore yachts feature well thought-out details such as covered walkaround decks for maximum safety and comfort as well as window frames, doors, and hatches made of gelcoated fiberglass so they can't corrode like aluminum or rot like wood. Offshore hull design features a generous beam and finely veed and deep forefoot that gradually tapers to a 12-degree deadrise at the transom. This design produces a hull that is quick to get on plane and knifes cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range.
- Additional Features
- Vacu Flush Heads Maxwell Windless Bruce Anchor 30kg 300' Chain Dinghy Davits Electric Novuranis 12' Inflatable Vetus Bow Thruster 24VDC Avon Life Raft (not certified) Northern Lights Generator 12kw 1250hrs Complete Electrical Panal 110AC and 12VDC New deck LP Paint Steering Hynautic 3 stations VHF Northstar 951X GPS Furuno 48 mile Radar Robertson AP/300X auto pilot Princess Electric stove Video to Engine Room OML Watermaker (not proved) Tank Tender gauges Trash Compactor Bimini on Bridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Excludes Personal items
- Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 firstname.lastname@example.org