Luhrs legacy is built on commitment to performance and customer satisfaction. The Carolina flare, sculptured look and gentle rising flare contribute to the exceptional blue water handling, dry and comfortable ride. Luhrs offers luxurious interior accommodations with two staterooms, galley, head, salon with entertainment center and two a/c’s. Her tournament style flybridge and large cockpit with molded tackle centers will satisfy the demands of the most serious sport fisherman.
Additional features include a bait well, in-deck fish boxes and a transom door. The Bimini top, isinglass and cockpit camper canvas are fairly new.
Vessel has been maintained by her owner with an open checkbook.
- Main Salon
- EPIRB Rod Storage Cherry Finish Ample Storage Throughout Designer Sofa with Rod Storage for 6 Rods Two Upgraded Bar Stools (in storage) Designer Wood Valences Designer Wood mini-blinds Portable Freezer Storage Chest Portable Samsung Flat Screen LCD TV Custom Settee Stbd Cherry Finish Stbd Custom Table (in storage) Fully Carpeted Cabin Large Side and Rear Windows Recessed Overhead Xelogen Lighting Raymarine VHF Bridge and Cabin w/Intercom
- Ice Maker Cherry Finish AC/DC Refrigerator and Freezer Ample Storage w/ Under-Counter Cabinets Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven Built-in Microwave, GE Electric Stove 2 Burner Coffeemaker, Black and Decker Corian®Countertops Everwear® Teak Parquet Flooring Stainless Steel Water Heater Stainless Steel Sink Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Over-Counter Storage and Shelf
- Master Stateroom
- Built-in Shelves Cherry Finish IslandDouble Berth Mirror on Forepeak Bulkhead Overhead Recessed Lighting Private, Directional Reading Lights Over Berth Three StorageDrawers Under Berth Two Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers Flat Screen LCD TV DVD and Intercom Designer Fabrics, Bed Spread and Pillow Shams Custom Flush Mounted Plexiglass on Ventilation Hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Cherry Finish Upper and Lower Berths Cedar Hanging Locker with 2 Drawers Double Cabinets Under Lower Berth(2) Overhead Ventilation Hatch Reading Lights Over Each Berth (2)
- Cabinet Over Head Corian® Vanity with Cabinets Above and Below Vacu-FlushHead with Macerator (Sealand) Holding Tank 36 Gallon and Overboard Discharge Overhead Ventilation Hatch Powered Ventilation Fan Private Access Door to Master Stateroom, Additional General Access Door Separate Stand-up Shower Stall with Door Surface-Mounted Overhead Light Sealand F Series Macerator and Discharge Pump (New Aug. 07)
- Cockpit/Fishing Features
- Transom Door Access Hatch to Engine Room Access Hatch to Rudders Aluminum Plate Bonded into Cockpit Sole for Fighting Chair Bait Well and Livewell Coaming FlushMount Rod Holders (4) Rupp Black/Gold Tip Outriggers Black Center Rigger Courtesy Lights Fresh Water Washdown Raw Water Washdown Molded Port Side Ready Box Features Locking Storage, Insulated Ice Chest, Freezer Molded Starboard Side Ready Box- Features a Livewell, Locking Tackle Box, 3 Drawers Sink with Spray Hose, Hot & Cold Pressurized Water Cutting Board and Locking Storage Cabinet Recessed Overhead Light Mounted in Bridge Overhang Camera Mounted in Bridge Overhang Self-Bailing Cockpit with Scuppers Swim Platform Custom (NEW 06) Shore Water Hookups Three Large Below-Deck, Removable Storage Boxes
- Flybridge Command Station
- Compass Flo Scans Raymarine 24 Mile Radar with C80 Chartplotter Raymarine DSM300 Digital Sounder w/New Tridueu Multi Sensor w/Valve Raymarine Raytech V6.0 (PCIntegration thru Sea Talk) Raymarine Sea Talk Raymarine Raystar E120 GPS chartplotter integrated thru Sea Talk Audiovox Camera Aft Deck Garmin 230 GPS Chart Plotter Navtex Gold, Platinum US East Coast and Bahamas compact flash cards Electric Horn Furuno FCV 582 Autopilot 650 Bow Search Light (NEW 07) Standard VHF Radio with Hailer Sony XM Radio (2007) Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Five Rocket Launchers on Tower Full Engine Instrumentation Helm Chair and Companion Chair Sea Star Hydraulic Steering(Rebuilt Aug 07) Full Enclosure (4 Sided) Intl Navigation Lights Spreader Lights Large Locking Cabinet under Control Panel Large Storage under Large Bench Seats Overhead Locking Electronics Panels Welded Aluminum Bridge Access Ladder
- Aft Hawse Pipes Anchor Cleat Anchor Tensioner Anchor Well with Rope Locker Aluminum Bow Rail Black Windshield Cover Black Bimini and Canvas Black Helm Consol Cover Aluminum Handrail Above Side Windows Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller Forward, Mid, and Aft Mooring Cleats High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Custom Flush-Mounted, Tinted Ventilation Hatches (3) Molded, Non-Skid Walking Surfaces Custom Made Swim Platform Camper Canvas Intercom System Camera System Baitwell/Livewell
- Mechanical Systems
- Cruiseair SMX Series Air Conditioning with Reverse-Cycle Heat Mermaid M-12CHP-R a/c 12000 BTU for MSTR S/R (NEW 07) Automatic Bilge Pumps(3) Automatic Shower Sump Pump Bronze Thru-Hulls Electronic Shift and Throttle Knobs Engine Alarm System Halon Fire Extinguishing System Oil Change System, Eng,Trans, Gen Fresh Water Cooling on Engines Fuel/Water Separators Internal Sea Strainers Manganese Bronze Rudders Manganese Bronze Struts Dripless Shafts Recessed Trim Tabs Reverse Polarity Light Seacocks On All Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Side-Tapered Exhaust Water Heater Welded Aluminum Fuel Tank Quick Genius 1000 Windlass (NEW07) Spare Props Mufflers
- Electrical Systems
- Battery Charger Battery Safety Switches Interstate Batteries Cable TV and Telephone Jacks Custom Electrical Panel w/ Breaker Switches, Analog Readouts Custom Wire Harness and Color-Coded Wiring Throughout DC Interior Lighting System Diesel Generator 8.0 kw Kohler® Dockside 240V Connection Generator Starting Battery GFCI Protection Throughout Internal Bonding System Isolation Transformer (12.0 kw) Transom-Mounted Zinc Anode 50ft. Shore Power Cord
- Brokers Remarks
- This vessel is a 1998 model year and was invoiced and sold in December 1997 from Luhrs. The owners have kept her maintained properly and have enjoyed cruising her throughout the Bahamas.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.