- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Major Price Reduction"
Bertam Convertibles are noted for their precise handling her ability to handle herself on those days where the seas get just plain nasty. Her deep-V hull, wide beam and low cockpit freeboard make her all that much nicer. The owner has gone thru the entire vessel with numerous upgrades the past year. The vessel has been painted and has new Cummins diesels 670 hp with warranties and new transmissions. Only 97 hours on the new engines and only 191 hours on the genset. New interior, new electronics and many other upgrades to numerous to mention here. Review listing section in bold print (NEW) for the Upgrades performed in 01-2012. This boat has been upgraded to the standards of a new vessel. Meticulously maintained by a Captain with an open checkbook from the owner.
- The large cockpit has a nice sunshade above for the afternoon sun and a full removable shade to keep the cockpit from the sun. The cockpit is fully covered with a sunshade from the bridge to the transom. Cockpit has a nice size freezer and a fighting chair for bringing in the big ones. Flybridge access is via a stainless steel ladder. Captains helm chairs allow full view of the new electronics in the lower console and the upper electronics cabinet. Guest bench seating is located forward. Isinglass enclosure on three sides. Wide side decks make it easy to get forward to the bow. Enter the salon thru a single door into a nice size area with windows on both sides, forward and aft. The galley is to starboard with two refrigerators, freezer, micro-wave and sink. All the appliances are new. Forward to port is the new entertainment center. The owners has four new comfortable leather recliners for relaxation. New carpeting throughout the entire interior. Moving forward and down, the midship master is to port with an offset double berth with an ensuite head and shower. Across to starboard is the guest cabin with two over-under berths. Forward and starboard is the day head with a shower stall. Moving all the way forward is the V-berth cabin with a filler and has a private entrance into the day head. The engines have transferrable warranties.
- Window coverings Leather recliners (New 4) New carpeting throughout entire vessel (NEW) New custom teak entertainment cabinet (NEW) Yamaha receiver Model RX-V471 Surround sound system Samsung Blu-Ray/ DVDPlayer (New) TV Samsung 40” LED Model UN40D6000SF (New) KVH Satellite M-3 (New) Iridium Sat phone Model CPKT110 (New) Speaker control Direct TV Trac Vision
- Viteifrigo SS refrigerator/freezer Model DW180.2BT (NEW) Viteifrigo SS refrigerator ModelDP26001XBUI (NEW) GE SS Microwave (NEW) Deep sink w/ SS single lever faucet Single lever faucet New counter top
- Master Stateroom Port
- Full size bed Custom bed covers Reading lights Flat screen TV Dresser storage cabinets Window treatments Full length closet Ensuite head Mirrors
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Over-under berth Custom bed covers Reading lights Window treatments Teak sole
- Forward Stateroom Forward
- V-Berth with filler Storage below Window treatments Reading lights Ceiling rod storage racks Samsung flat screen TV LG Speakers Sat TV Direct TV Ceiling portholes
- Deck and Equipment
- Cockpit step, portable Foldable cockpit awning Cockpit Freezer locker Fighting chair w/ teak Deck storage lockers (3) Combing pads complete Cockpit lighting below combing Cockpit gunwale step pads Cockpit gunwale storage lockers below (2) Cockpit faucets, salt, fresh water Cockpit dome light and A/C outlets Aft haws pipes (2) Side house SS handrails Bow pulpit stainless steel Deck hatches forward (3) Deck stanchions 1 3/8 stainless steel Bow,midship and stern cleats 8” stainless steel Remote spotlight Danforth anchor 30 pound and 15 chain 15 feet Rode 500 feet New paint and gelcoat topsides (NEW) Rod holders Outriggers
- Flybridge and Electronics
- 2 Furuno Radar NavNat Model RDP-148 (New) Furuno Color GPS Plotter, Model 1610c Furuno Color Bottom Sounder, Model FCV- 295 ICOM SSB, Model IC-M802 (NEW) ICOM MARINE VHF Model IC-M804 (NEW) Satellite radio (NEW) AUTO PILOT,TR-1 Gladiator w/new hydraulic lines (NEW) Smart Craft Vessel View System KVH Satellite TV System M-3 Iridium SAT Phone, Model CPKT1101 Azimuth Compass (NEW) Flybridge center lower helm station,w/storage Captains Helm seat Guest helm seat, 2 person Forward guest bench seating Stainless ships wheel Overhead flybridge electronics box Flybridge lighting LED (NEW) Forward storage below seating Eisenglass 3 sided enclosure
- Bilge pumps, fwd, engine room, aft (3 NEW) Nibral Bronze props (NEW) Nibral Bronze spare props Shafts size 2 1/4 inch SS All the zincs are new (4) Cummins Engines 670 HP each , 97 hours (NEW) Transmission ZF 325-1A both (NEW) Shaft removed and checked for true New thru hulls w/bronze valves complete (NEW) New exhaust system, Marine Exhaust System (NEW) All hoses,water,fuel drains w/check valves on thru hulls (NEW) All lights powder coated LED (NEW) Dripless packings both replaced (NEW) Dual Fire Bouy Fe241suppression system engine room (NEW) Newmar battery charger 12V Phase Three (NEW) Underwater lights Matrix -32 LED-THSL (NEW) DEEP SEA POWER Lights, 5 (NEW) Lectra Scan waste treatment system (NEW) Master Flush domestic 8900 series TOILETS (NEW, 2) Water heater EEMAX Model 3512M (NEW) Water Maker Model ISL4001STSSNY6 (NEW) New paint and gel coat topsides Racor dual filters system Secondry inline canister fuel system Emergency engine stops, engine alarm Teleflex Hydraulic Assist steering CruiseAire AC units (2)16, 000, (1) 7,000, (2) 5,000 BTU’s (NEW) Oil Change system Bronze rudders
- 12V DC 120V AC, 220V AC M&L Genset, 23 KW, Model ML23IMHD (NEW) 15 new12V batteries, 11Optima SC34M, 4 Optima SC27DM (NEW) Entire vessel has LED lights (NEW)
- EPIRB Life Raft, 8 person, fore deck USCG safety equipment Distress flares, 3 Alert, 3 Locate PDF’s (8) PDF’s Type IV (2) Navigation Lights First Aid Kit Horn Bell
- BROKERS REMARKS
- This owner has refitted this vessel to todays standards and has upgraded almost every important item, sparing no expense. Owner has decided to move up to a larger vessel. In the recent survey dated January 26,2012 after the completion of all the upgrades, the surveyors comments state this vessel shows in "EXCELLENT CONDITION" This vessel with her NEW CUMMINS Engines and NEW TRANSMISSIONS is turn key and ready to get you to your next destination. It’s not about where you are going, it about the ride! The owner is motivated and looking for offers!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.