- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This fine custom vessel was built by Nautical Engineering Corporation and completed in 2001. She was purchased by her current owner in 2008 and he and his family are ready to take the next step up to a larger yacht. This vessel utilizes twin Detroit Diesel Turbos as main propulsion.
Hull is a modified Vee design and she is equipped with all the amenities. She is equipped with two generators, six air conditioners, five staterooms and three heads. She sleeps ten. Almost forgot to mention the 10¹ by 14¹ workshop for rod storage and could easily be outfitted with a compressor for filling dive bottles and scuba tank storage. The large aft deck has two fighting chairs and the large new six foot by twenty foot swim platform that allows easy entry into the water and makes getting back into the boat a breeze. A nice place to hang out with family and friends on those sunny days.
The owner has recently completed many upgrades to mention a few, complete vessel awl grip paint job, large new swim platform, new rales, water maker, tile and new carpeting. The Pilot House is fully equipped and has 360 degree visibility with a nice size upper aft deck . This vessel is equipped with a full camera system for both decks, salon, galley and engine room. This vessel would be perfect for sport fishing or running week long dive charters. She would also make a great mother ship for those extended distance fishing charters with large groups. With her large fuel capacity, she is capable of long range cruising.
- Five staterooms, sleeps 10 Salon has 40² flat screen TV Master has 32² flat screen TV VIP has 21² flat screen TV Guest has 21² flat screen TV Three heads w/ new tile Work room 10¹ by 14¹
- Full size galley Amana full size refrigerator Panasonic microwave, new Princess 3 burner stove Plenty of storage in cabinets
- Pilot House Electronics and Navigation
- Captain and companion helm seating Companion bench seating aft Furuno 5000 Bottom sounder Furuno 1850 GPS JRC 48 mile Radar Furuno NavNet 3D Radar, 48 mile,12 inch Robertson AP200 Auto Pilot Datamarine Depth Sounder Robertson Rudder Angle Indicator Verizon VHF Radio Cobra VHF Radio Raytheon Loud Hailer Ritchie Compass 6² American Bow Thruster 40 HP Camera for engine room Camera for all decks, salon and galley Trim tab controls and Indicators Dual Remote Spotlights Maxwell windlass anchor controls Helm station w/360 degree visibility Large aft deck second level Bridge bench seat aft exterior Dual Trumpet Air Horn 12 volt Five Trumpet Air Horn 12 volt Hynautic Steering System Handheld spotlight Ships Bell
- Polarity Indicator Battery selector switches AC Breakers,120/220 VAC, systems DC Breakers,12 VDC system Battery chargers (4 Pro Tech) Six batteries group 8D, new 2010 Four batteries group 31, new 2010 Isuzu Generator 23 KW (New) Lister Generator 23 KW w/ 150 hours Group 24 generator battery Shore power cable 50 feet Shore power cord 50 amp service
- Hull and Equipment
- Full Side decks New sun pads Modified V-Hull SS Rudders New zincs (14) Oil change system Hynautic steering Navy anchor 400Lb Danforth Navy anchor 125 Lb Maxwell Windlass, (hyd,12 volt) Water maker 400 GPD Water heater 120 VAC, 20 gallon Mermaid air conditioners (6) Two 18,000 btu ac units Four 24,000 btu ac units Halon Fire Extinguishing system Shur Dry fresh water pump Water quality monitor Hydraulic bow thruster,40 hp Set dripless shaft logs Bilge pumps gpm 12 volt (3) Bilge pumps 120 VAC manual Full safety equipment Propellers 4 blade 34RH, LH34 Stainless Steel shafts 2 1/4 inch Whirlpool washer/ dryer Nice size aft deck,upper,lower Large cockpit w/ fighting chairs Cockpit has open transom Swim platform 6¹ by 20¹ (new) New paint job complete
- Recent Updated Items
- Entire vessel painted w/Awl Grip 2012 New tile, galley, heads, shop New carpeting throughout New handrails complete New Isuzu Generator New swim platform Engines rebuilt 2008 New trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.