- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SWANTJE is a beautiful looking ocean going cruiser. The Rig is a modest but easily handled cutter configuration. The long keel coupled with the rudder hung on the sternpost with a modest rake indicate good directional stability which is a necessity in serious blue water cruisers. This type of vessel is unashamedly a cruising yacht in the true sense of the word. She has no vices and time will not put her out of fashion. No effort has been made to skimp on weight or quality of structural materials, she will have a long a useful sailing life.
- Sail Inventory
- Double Headstay & Double Backstay with Norseman fittings Four Lewmar Winches on the mast & Four aft Two for Genoa and Two for Staysail All Halyards & Sheets in good condition Boom Gallows over cockpit Cutter Rigged With Seven Sails ;Two Yankees(one new) Two Mainsails, One Staysail, One Spinnaker &One Jib Two whisker Poles for double Yankee Downwind sailing, on adjustable fittings on the mast
- Freezer Operational & Refrigerator in opt Two Watermakers one for emergency use, the other disconnected
- Four Opening Hatches with Screens Two Deep Lockers & Two Shallow lockers in cockpit Teak Hand rails Massive Docking Cleats Lazarette Hatch with solar vent Four Bronze Cowl Vents With Dorado's on Deck Two Sea Breeze Sun Covers Plastimo Offshore Life Raft & 4 Ditch Bags Safety Lines For Harness & Two Harnesses Lofrans Manual Windlass with two Gypsies and one snubber line. Double anchor roller at stem Manual Bilge pump in cockpit
- Electronics & Helm
- Windpilot Self - Steering Vain with multiple rudders & aerials Auto Helm 4000ST Autopilot for Tiller Raymarine GPS Raymarine Radar Hand Held 76X Garmin GPS with Caribbean & Bahama Charts Single Side band 1 Sailor VHF & Masthead Antenna Standard Depth Sounder & Airman Transducer Lots of paper Charts & navigational tools & Cruising Guides 12Volt 600.000 Candle Spotlight Widex on Mast
- 1500 Watt Freedom Charger / Inverter & Link 2000 Monitor Three New Group 27 Deep Cycle 11-13 Battery Combiner & three way Switch
- Engine Details
- 2002 Yanmar 3JHE 37 HP Fresh water cooled 2000 est hours Two Racor Water separator fuel filters New Cutless Bearing,Shaft,Dripless Shaft Gland
- Espar Diesel heater, needs rebuild Sewing Machine with Accessories All Manuals for systems & equipment 3.5 Outboard condition unknown Complete signaling set Extended set tools 4 Fenders Vacuum Cleaner 12 volts Diving Equipment
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: DENNIS DEMOLE @ 321-961-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Cape Canaveral, FL