- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This very popular high quality cruiser is efficient and surprisingly spacious. Highlights include a large flybridge, well-crafted interior, wide side decks and a roomy cockpit with a transom door that leads out to the extended swim platform.
The Camano 31 is a one stateroom, 1 head trawler with a large salon and a very practical galley down one step. She easily entertains eight, seats six for meals and sleeps four comfortably. With two helm stations it makes for easy navigation no matter the conditions. Full keel protects running gear against grounding.
Powered by an upgraded Volvo 200hp engine she easily cruises at 7 knots and consumes about 1.5 GPH and at 14 knots about 6 GPH. A bow-thruster makes maneuvering in tight quarters a breeze. She would be an outstanding “pocket trawler” option for anyone considering the great loop or if just interested in long range cruising.
Owned by a deeply experienced and knowledgeable yachtsman. She has been professionally maintained and upgraded with an open checkbook.
Call today to schedule a personal showing to see how great this boat first hand.
- Spacious forward cabin with v-berth, finely crafted for exceptional comfort. The salon is bright with an abundance of ambient light, open and luxurious, with teak and holly flooring and a large dinette table which easily converts into a double bed for guests. An L-shaped settee accompanies the table providing comfort and room that makes for easy entertaining. The lower helm has a beautiful pedestal mounted helm chair for the captain. Mahogany trim Teak and holly flooring Heavy powder coated aluminum salon entrance door with phantom screen 5” upholstered foam mattress in forward V-berth with filler cushion Side curtains in forward V-berth Two large storage drawers under V-berth Two hanging sling storage nets in forward V-berth Spacious hanging locker Two shelves in forward V-berth Two rotary incandescent lights in forward V-berth Side and aft sliding curtains in salon Custom built concealed flat-screen TV console Hi-lo dinette table Custom mahogany lower helm wheel Navigation drawer Four large storage drawers Cutlery drawer Additional abundant storage throughout
- Galley Features
- The fully equipped galley is down one step, keeping the clutter of meal preparation away from the salon area, but the galley’s creative design allows for natural ambient sunlight to flood through the large windshield to fill the U-shaped galley area. Force 10 (2) burner propane cook top with cutting board top Propane alarm with tester LG microwave oven Cuisinart® convection oven toaster broiler Deep bowl stainless steel sink with single lever control Multiple AC outlets 120/12V AC/DC Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer Custom rack for wine glasses Hot and cold pressure water Plenty of storage cabinets Formica counter top
- Head Features
- Manual pump head 15 gallon holding tank with macerator and deck pump out Opening port Wrap around sliding shower curtain Shower sump pump Storage cabinet Linen locker Vanity with mirror and 2 door storage cabinet Towel bar and O-ring towel holder AC outlet
- Hull & Deck
- The deck and flybridge are fully appointed. Two fully quipped helms, both upper and lower helm stations have GPS, bow thruster controls, autopilot, trim tab controls, depth sounder and VHF equipment. Stainless steel stern and hand rails add to the elegance of the design. The laminate schedule is refreshingly traditional. Hand laid mat and rovings are utilized for superior strength. Carbon fiber is used in thicknesses as great as one inch. The hull bottom is solid glass with six longitudinal reinforced stringers. Above the waterline, hull sides are foamed cored for maximum durability, insulation and strength. Keel is reinforced and all bulkheads are completely joined, encapsulated and finished with the highest quality grade materials. The engine room is sound proofed and powder coating is utilized on all aluminum surfaces such as the window frames and cabin door. Three sliding windows are provided, with extra thick safety glass for durability. No external wood for ease of maintenance Extended swim platform Folding stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform Stainless steel bow and stern rails (8) stainless steel 10” deck cleats that are thru bolted with aluminum backing plates Port and starboard water and fuel tank fills Waterline boot stripe Cabin pinstripes Self-bailing cockpit Storage area under cockpit Stainless steel hand holds full length on side decks Non-skid surface on all exterior decks Maxwell freedom 500 electric anchor windless International running lights Anchor light (2) cockpit lights Tinted hatch over forward hatch with screen (4) opening port lights with screens Stainless steel anchor roller “U” bolt for anchor line including access Black vinyl side rub rails Black vinyl lower hull guard (2) transom fender storage compartments (3) black fender cleats Lazarette lock Cockpit shower Stainless steel ladder to bridge Saltwater washdown Venturi windshield Full engine control panel on bridge Weaver davit system Sunbrella console protection cover Bimini Sunbrella top Extended cockpit awning system Stainless steel upper helm wheel Drink holders
- Electronics and Lower Helm
- Raymarine smart pilot ST8001 auto helm series Quick chain counter – CHC 1202M Raymarine pathfinder RL70C GPS chartplotter with radar Raymarine ST60 depth auto helm series with transducer Full Volvo engine instrumentation Standard Horizon intrepid VHF Bennett trim tabs with indicator gauges Toggle bow thruster controller Hydraulic steering Dual lever engine controls Rule aqua meter compass
- Full second helm station Bimini Sunbrella helm cover Full Volvo engine instrumentation Venturi windshield Bimini Sunbrella top 3 Helm seats forward
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical panel including meters for amps and volts AC breaker panel with polarity indicator DC breaker panel with color coded wiring 30 Amp shore power connection – 2 cords 6 duplex 110V outlets – GFI protected All AC/DC breakers protected by magnetic breakers Battery monitor 4 deep cycle house batteries with dedicated 120A alternator and smart regulator Separate start battery with independent charging system 9 double dome lights in salon, galley and head 2 reading lights in forward-berth Marine Air 16,000BTU AC with reverse cycle heat Marine air digital key pad controller (3) Bilge pumps True charge 20 Battery charger Balmar smart voltage regulator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The mechanical layout on the Camano is well thought out with easy access to all components. Volvo Penta TAMD41, 200 HP with only 1375 hours (turbo charged and after cooled) 2 plastic water tanks – approximately 80 US gallons Pressure fresh water system 110V and engine hot water heater 3 automatic bilge pumps Shower power drain pump Bilge pump alarm and warning light Bronze ball valves on all underwater fittings All underwater metal bonded to zinc anode 4 blade bronze 20x19 propeller Wet exhaust with muffler 3 levels of sound proofing in engine room 1 and 1/2 “ stainless steel shaft 1 and 1/4 “ stainless steel 316 alloy rudder stock Stainless steel 316 alloy keel skeg protecting propeller and rudder Racor fuel filtration between fuel tanks and engine – dual system Sea water strainer 2 aluminum fuel tanks – approximately 133 US gallons Algae – X fuel conditioner Fuel gauge for each tank Keypower electric bow thruster – 5 HP (8”)
- Brokers Comments
- “KOCHANA” is a terrific “one couple” trawler that has excellent equipment for comfortable long distance cruising. With her single diesel engine and large electric bow thruster, she is easy to maneuver in tight quarters. Efficiency is an understatement with her stinginess on fuel consumption. She is aggressively priced and is an unbelievable value when compared to what else is on the market. Owner’s change of plans dictates this sale.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. GET EMAIL UPDATES