- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-6 common rail diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIDDLE PATH is the newest, best, most optioned T29C we have built. Inlayed cockpit table, teak sole, underwater lights, radar, AIS, fish-finder and low engine hours. She is in fantastic shape and represents an incredible savings over a new T-29C.
- LIDDLE PATH is a well maintained, striking Flag Blue Center Console jetboat with many custom touches added by her discerning owner. Fiberglass T-top Forward Dodger – Sand stamoid dodger folds down and has Eisenglass windows – one forward-opening. A removable drop curtain on the aft end has Eisenglass windows and center zipper. Custom teak cockpit sole Clarion CMD4 CD/AM/FM Stereo receiver with Clarion amplifier - remote control mounted at helm and four total MB Quartz marine speakers Vacuflush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge Cockpit freshwater shower Fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water, and an insulated cooler built-in to the engine box top Custom T-top mounted spotlight with point pad remote and a halogen deck light Custom underwater transom lights with point pad. You can change the lights color through the point pad or with an iPad or iPhone with appropriate app. Custom transom water-ski towing hook Upgraded Cushions in Ultrafabrics Brisa Outdoor Jasper seats and Perenials Geez Louise Dove backs.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid Double Cream boot stripe Red bottom paint Vertical handrail mounted on transom; painted to match the hull. Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed cell foam core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Molded in self-draining foredeck locker with hinged hatch – holds electric windlass package with custom folding anchor roller. Saltwater deck wash. Fiberglass T-top - with aluminum frame painted to match deck, and remote antennas + radome, horn, spotlight, halogen decklight with console switch, and an anchor light mounted on top. Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inserts, stainless steel brackets and half-round rub rail. Custom transom vertical handrail offers additional assistance Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder, stores under swim platform. Deck Features: Custom teak cockpit sole Cockpit coamings with varnished teak caps Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats Two fender padeyes – port and stbd side deck with and toe rail stainless steel half-round on toe rail Stern flush socket for staff Flush socket for bow burgee
- COCKPIT WALKTHROUGH
- Dodger - with forward opening window offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements with an aft drop curtain as well. Stamoid weather covers for console and engine box Sand Stamoid Cockpit cover - attaches to the aft end of the dodger. FORWARD: Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5). Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating A varnished teak electric hi/lo pedestal table with cushion converts forward seating area into a sun lounge. Switch for hi-lo table is installed on center console dash Custom hinged fill cushion for table in forward seating area Beautiful custom compass rose inlay in the cockpit table CENTER STEERING CONSOLE: Console has a molded 3-sided plexi-glass venturi-style windshield. Forward end of the console has cushioned seating for two, with bottom and back cushions Insulated cooler/locker is located under the console forward seating. Head Area: Accessed by a lockable door on the side of the steering console. Vacu-flush® head Opening port provides ventilation to the head area Engine hour meter Main breaker panel Overhead 12-volt dome light
- HELM STATION & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Varnished teak dash 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley JetStick® - integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and Volvo single-lever clutch/throttle control Trim tab controls and gauges Stereo remote control Jet steering angle indicator and voltmeter Ritchie compass Windlass control 12-volt cigarette-style outlet with weatherproof cover Point pad for spotlight Point pad for Lumishore THX-72CCP underwater lights Double helm-seat has a varnished teak-slatted back with an extra thick roll cushion for the helm seat. Seat flips up to form leaning post Stainless steel footrest Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment : Raytheon ST6001 Autopilot with S2G core pack interfaced to GPS Raymarine E140 14” color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, with Raystar 125 WAAS antenna - GPS and 4-kw 18” digital radome, painted to match rooftop Raymarine p70 Autopilot - interfaced to the GPS Raymarine CP450C Clear Pulse Chirp fish-finder/sounder Icom M402 DSC VHF radio Raymarine AIS650 Class B send/receive transceiver with separate digital whip antenna
- ENGINE BOX and AFT COCKPIT
- Engine Box: Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box: Double helm seat mounted forward. Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions. Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top. Insulated cooler - accessed through varnished teak top. Electric-lift for engine box - with switch on console. Aft Cockpit Area: Aft settee faces forward with cushioned seating for three and two storage lockers under. Freshwater shower - aft in starboard corner of the cockpit. Direct drainage scuppers with stainless steel scupper grates. 12-Volt Halogen deck light mounted on aft end of T-Top - with switch at console (2) Fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks Rupp rod racks port and starboard under gunwales hold two rods each Additional drink holders at the stern seat
- Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system includes: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs. Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA battery. House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery. Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house. 80-amp engine alternator. 20-amp multi-stage battery charger. 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter. 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
- Volvo D-6 electronic common rail 435-HP diesel engine. Hamilton 292 Jet Drive Twin Disc ZF IRM220PL transmission 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster Two stainless steel trim tabs Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system - is integrated with bow thruster Mechanical features include: Racor fuel/water separator filter Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges. Bell alarm for low oil pressure, and high water temperature gauges. Manual hydraulic steering pump. (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker. Pressure freshwater water system. Marelon® ball-valve seacocks Saltwater deck wash – in anchor well Engine area: Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover. Baffled and insulated engine air intake. Halon fire suppression system in engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down Tankage: (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks. (1) 20-gallon water tank. (1) 10-gallon holding tank.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Muir electric windlass in foredeck anchor locker that also houses the Hinckley designed polished stainless steel folding anchor roller. Windlass controls at helm and wired remote in anchor locker. Polished stainless steel Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain, and 150’ anchor rode SS towing eye suitable for towing behind a mega-yacht Hand-held flare kit Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers Dock lines
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ? Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD : Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378