- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG 8.1S
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is truly the nicest and most well maintained 2008 330 Sundancer on the market today.This spotless, turn-key, loaded package has only 148 hours on her twin freshwater cooled 370hp MerCruiser V-drive inboards and is equipped with an optional Bow Thruster.
This vessel just had a fresh detail, recent engine services and a bottom job. Her beautifully raked profile gleams as her gelcoat has been well cared for and waxed regulary. She has an unblemished engine room and her interior presents itself as new.
Sea Ray ranks among the very best names in the business by consistently delivering quality cutting edge products. This description clearly fits this particular Sea Ray 330 Sundancer. (Called the 350 Sundancer in 2010–12) With graceful styling and her long list of yacht-class amenities, this bluechip yacht sets class standards for express-boat luxury and sex appeal.
Below decks, her midcabin accommodations are a compelling blend of cherry wood cabinets, Ultraleather upholstery, and designer galley appliances. The forward island berth features an electrically actuated adjustable extension and Posturpedic backrest with a Visco elastic foam mattress. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main salon, and a 26” flat-screen TV can be viewed from anywhere in the main cabin. The midcabin offers it own flat-screen TV.
On the forward deck you will find an optional sun pad and optional remote spotlight. Making your way down to the cockpit is a breeze with the walkthrough windshield. In the cockpit you will find an abundance of comfortable quality seating with a teak cockpit table and optional camper canvas. The solid-surface countertop wet bar features a stainless-steel barbecue grill, and a refrigerator. Just above you have a removable 15" flatscreen TV. On the swim platform you will find a novel foldaway transom bench and storage room behind it for fenders and gear. This is a great place to sit in the evenings while enjoying her underwater lighting and aft facing speakers with transom stereo remote.
At helm you have SmartCraft diagnostics, digital throttle (DTS) controls and shifts, a Raymarine C80 color Chartplotter, VHF radio, optional spotlight remote and most importantly a Bow Thruster. This vessel is easy to handle with the optional power steering and very quiet with her patented underwater exhaust. Call today to arrange your showing, you will not be disappointed.
- Key Features
- Bow Thruster Walkthrough Windsheild Electrically actuated adjustable island berth with Posturpedic backrest. Optional cockpit Flatscreen TV and mid cabin Flatscreen TV Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop, electric grill and optional refrigerator. Underwater lights. Enormous electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room. Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters. Salon 26" Flatscreen TV with remote DVD player. Central Vacuum. Large foldaway transom bench. Optional Bow Pad. Optional Camper Canvas. Freshwater cooled engines. Meticulously maintained. Upgraded Sound System with two Subwoofers. Presented in turn key readiness.
- Number of double berths: 2 Number of heads: 1 Cherry cabinetry interior Salon LG 26" Flatscreen TV w/remote KEC DVD player & gaming ports Mid-cabin LG flatscreen TV w/DVD player and gaming ports Skylights overhead & opening ports with retractable screens/blinds Deck carpeting with Sunbrella canvas carpet protectors and storage below Clarion AM/FM/stereo w/6 disc changer, MP3 port, and helm remote & transom remote (XM Stereo) Fireboy Xintex carbon monoxide detectors Master island berth Posturepedic backrest with Visco elastic foam mattress- electrically actuated
- Cherry cabinetry with drawer and locker storage Countertops are solid-surface with a large-basin stainless steel sink and faucet with spray nozzle Waeco dual voltage under counter refrigerator/freezer Isotherm 12volt drawer-style refrigerator Euro Kera Kenyon 2-burner electric solid surface cook top with matching countertop cover LG Cafe combo built-in microwave/coffer maker Power exhaust vent Trash receptacle Skylight overhead and opening screened port light Water level indicator
- Vacuflush head w/porcelain bowl and tank monitor system Head flip-down cover serves as a dressing/showering seat Hinged privacy door with full length mirror Simulated teak decking Solid surface countertop with SS sink Hand held shower wand, towel hanging fixtures, shower curtain Exhaust fan Cabinet, Overhead storage, and opening port
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C-80 GPS/Chartplotter 8.4" color LCD Northstar NS100 removable VHF with external speaker Guest 5" helm remote search light Ritchie compass Smartcraft gauge package with digital depth sounder
- Hull & Deck
- Bimini top with Camper enclosure - Sunbrella canvas Helm split seating two person adjustable, portside companion bucket seating Aft cockpit "U" lounge with removable teak table and coverts into sun lounge Electrically raise entire cockpit sole to access engine compartment Walkthrough windshield with power vent opening section Wet bar with Norcold refrigerator/freezer Large swim platform with swim ladder, foldout bench seat, H&C shower, aft facing speakers Helm cover, removable outdoor carpeting – excellent shape Radar arch raked forward Cockpit TV Underwater lighting Underwater and side hull exhaust SS bow rails Quick anchor rode and chain windlass w/helm remote Non-skid decking, Taylor -Made deck hatch Dockside water Port and starboard fuel fills Windshield wipers w/washers
- The electrically actuated engine access hatch allows great service access . Twin MerCruiser8.1S Horizon FWC DTS 370 Hp with 148 hours Fresh water closed cooling system ZF Hurth V-Drive transmissions Vibration isolating engine mounts Engine oil coolers, remote-mounted oil filters, water separating fuel filters Internal sea water strainers Dripless shaft logs Seafire Fireboy system Engine alarm system
- Dual 30 amp shorepower in transom compartment 5 batteries with switches - all new Inteli-Power automatic battery charging system Alternators high-output engine driven Emergency battery parallel solenoid Full galvanic bonding system, galvanic isolator AC/DC divided master power distribution panel, volt & amp meters, reverse polarity indicators.
- Cruisair 12,000BTU reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with digital thermostat Trim tabs Mercury Smartcraft computerized engine instrumentation including diagnostics and fuel consumption Smartcraft electronic shift and throttle controls Sea Star hydraulic power steering - Optional Hot water heater 6 gallon Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/high water alarms Bilge blowers 5kW Kohler Generator has 139 hours
- Broker's Comments
- “Submariner” has had excellent care and regular use by her detailed oriented and knowledgeable owner.
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.