This powerful open fisherman goes further faster on an innovative step hull that features stylish new sheer lines. The bullet-style console with forward seating glides to port with a touch, for an easy step-down into a spacious head with vanity and sink. Then there's the huge storage capacity courtesy of two uniquely designed gunwale lockers. The "always ready" anchor storage means no bow pulpit. Integrated storage, bait well, and options in the forward lounge seating provide unmatched comfort and versatility.
You can expect the same smoothness on the water that every Intrepid is known for. A smooth, dry ride and maximum deadrise are the result of Intrepid's industry-leading transverse stepped hull design. This boat is constructed with Kevlar and PVC Foam core vacuum-bagged wood-free construction providing unprecedented strength, rigidity and safety without the performance-robbing weight.
This boat has been meticulously and professionally maintained by a very discriminating owner! You have to see it to fully appreciate what a remarkable opportunity this offer is.
- Extended 5 year warranty on Evinrude engines
- GARMIN 5212 touchscreen 2012 In hull transducer ICOM M502 VHF RITCHIE Compass SS2000 Blue Face SONY AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player w/helm remote SONY 6-CD Magazine Six (6) POLY-PLANAR Speakers
- Non-skid deck and gunwales Heavy duty vinyl rubrail w/stainless insert> Solid Stainless Steel hardware> Deck & spring line cleats w/hawse pipes> Bow eye> Windlass, Remote LOFRANS w/chain gypsy "Delta" stainless anchor w/10' chain & 300' line Plexi trim package Guttered cockpit hatches w/self-bailing cockpit Dry lockable storage compartment forward Fiberglass electric helm seats fore & aft Fiberglass rear bench seats w/cushions Custom seating forward w/backrests and filler cushions Folding swim ladder Tow bridle Enclosure curtains
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod racks under gunwales Rod holders in gunwales Spreader LED Lighting Insulated Fish Box w/thru transom electric ball valve and macerator
- Kevlar construction PVC Foam core vacuum-bagged Fiberglass Hardtop with recessed lighting Custom Console with head compartment and electric sliding entrance with 6'3" headroom, sink & shower Cockpit coaming bolsters Integral motor bracket Aluminum Fuel Tank Imron painted hullsides 3-Blade "Mirage" S/S props
- Electric Navigation lights Electric adjust helm seats Cockpit lights ACR Spotlight Breaker panel switches Built-in battery charger Recessed battery switch panel Additional batteries Tinned wiring Electric custom seating forward Electric sliding entrance to head forward Trim tabs BENNET Auto Retract for Trim Tabs w/digital indicators Electric head Fresh water supply to head Macerator for holding tank Pressurized fresh water system Raw water washdown
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: WN