Beautiful yacht with many upgrades. A must see if you are looking at an aft cabin style yacht.
- Lower helm position with full engine instrumentation and controls Sleeper sofa (New 2009) Two chairs (New 2009) Lamp Large area rug Large entertainment center Insignia 32" TV Icemaker Custom liquor slid-out storage Upgraded LED overhead lighting 12v/110v electrical panel Bar top seating with two stools Sliding access doors to port and starboard walk around Large opening windows to port and starboard Access door to Cal Deck
- Galley down Norcold refrigerator/freezer Princess 3-burner stove with oven Water system Microwave SS sink Liberal counter space, open to salon Dinette opposite galley with seating for four, converts to sleeping area (recovered 2009) Custom LED and 12v lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Walk-around bunk Access door to cockpit Large aft opening window Port & Starboard opening windows Private head with stall shower New "Master Flush" maceration head system (2009) Sharp TV Upgraded LED lighting Cedar lined hanging locker Large storage locker Ample storage
- Guest Cabin
- Double bunk Bench seat Hanging locker Opening port for light and air Overhead hatch Upgraded LED overhead lighting Additional sleeper sofa in salon
- Heart Freedom 25 Inverter with remote & 800amp house batteries Link 10 - monitor Simrad AP 20 w/ J-300 X Box - autopilot Simrad AP 20 second station Furuno 1943C/NT Radar Plotter 6kW w/ 4" open scanner Furuno Nav Net BBWGPS "WAAS" C-Map Wide NT + NA-C601.08 Color chart plotter (Santa Cruz, Mexico to Cape Mendicino, CA Furuno radar (2) Standard VHF radio Stereo system (2) Compasses (2) Datamarine recording depth sounders Intercom Datamarine speed & distance log
- AC/DC electrical system Northern Lights 8kW generator in sound shield (Referbished 2009) Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cable Interior LED lighting (new 2009)
- Electric davit Tender w/ 25hp outboard Side stanchions Swim platform New Barrett enclosure at flybridge is highest quality Weblon and hard polycarbonate windows. Canvas is sand color, matching the bridge cover and bimini top. Bimini top Upgrade higher hp winch motor Bow pulpit 400’ Anchor chain Matching covers for windlass, tender, and winch Windshield washer and wiper Newer plexiglass on wing doors Bridge cover Fenders Refurbished hatches New Navigation lights New SS ports with angle to remove water and stop leaking into vessel. New LED safety lighting New LED underwater lights
- What you need to know
- Twin Cummins 320hp engines (completely gone through 2013) 8kw Northerlights generator (refurbished in 2009) New LED engine room lighting Walker Airseps (new 2013) New props (2012) Upgraded interior LED overhead lighting Upgraded LED safety lighting on exterior LED underwater lights Upgraded windless Boston Whaler tow behind tender included Chocks and davit for 11' tender on boat deck. Convertible sofa (new 2009) Complete engine inspection in 2013 down to block.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.