- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 1992 Carver 33 Aft Cabin Motor Yacht is located in Fort Worth Texas. Recent Price Reduction.
She is well-equipped, in excellent condition and ready for the 2014 season. Her bottom job just completed in July 2013 and she has approximately 1,100 hours on her Closed Cooled 454 Crusader engines. She is fitted with numerous options and upgrades, including full Raymarine electronics, Dual station with upper and lower helms. Reasonably priced, she offers a great opportunity for a buyer looking for a family cruiser that sleeps seven and has all the amenities needed for weekend or extended cruising. The fully enclosed fly-bridge has seating for seven and the aft deck with hard top and full enclosure as well is perfect for lounging and entertaining. She has wide side decks for easy access to the forward deck, an expansive salon with a lower helm station, built in glass door wine cooler and dry bar, wraparound cabin windows with 2” wood blinds, excellent headroom, and teak cabinetry and paneling. This two stateroom, two head, galley down, wide-open salon and dedicated dinette configuration is a very popular layout for Carver Yachts.
Introduced in 1991, the 33 (renamed the 355 in 1995) quickly became one of Carver’s best-selling aft cabins. She is built on a solid fiberglass hull with modest transom dead-rise and a shallow keel for added stability. The 454's provide excellent economy whether you’re cruising at 8 knots or 18 knots! This is a Federally Documented, well maintained, and exceptionally nice boat fitted with recent updates and upgrades both inside and out. Call or email to make an offer. Additional photos and info available upon request.
* Carver Yacht
* Comfortable Bridge With Great Visibility And Fully Enclosed.
* Large Enclosed Aft Deck
* Sleeps Six Owners and Guests
* Nicely Appointed Salon
* Twin Inboard Crusader Engines
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting our listing.
- FULL SPECS
- FULL SPECIFICATIONS Boat Name Coffey Break Specs Builder: Carver Motor Yachts Designer: Carver Motor Yachts Hull Shape: Modified Vee Dimensions LOA: 39 ft 0 in Beam: 13 ft 3 in LWL: 33 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 2 ft 7 in Bridge Clearance: 15 ft 0 in Deadrise: 11 ° at Transom Dry Weight: 16600 lbs Engines Engine 1: Engine Brand: Crusader Year Built: 1992 Engine Model: 454xl Engine Type: Closed cooled Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Gas Other Engine Hours: 1100 Propeller: 3 blade propeller Engine 2: Engine Brand: Crusader Year Built: 1992 Engine Model: 454xl Engine Type: Closed cooled Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Gas Other Engine Hours: 1100 Propeller: 3 blade propeller Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (80 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: 2 Aluminum (110 Gallons) Holding Tanks: 2 Plastic (18 Gallons) Hot Water Heater S1100 Accommodations Number of double berths: 3 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Electronics TV set 2 LED’s Flat Screens Salon and Aft Stateroom with DVD Radio New 2013 Good set up with many speakers and sub inside and out Raymarine GPS Raymarine Open Array Radar Raymarine Auto Pilot iCOM VHF Raymarine Plotter Datamarine Depthsounder Azumith 1000 kvh digital Compass CD player Rigging Dual Helm Upper and Lower Station Steering wheel/controls *Rare Option on this model Horizon Express Windlass 200’ Nylon Marine rode Guardian G-23 Anchor Inside Equipment Electric head Electric Princess Range top Princess Oven Air conditioning x2 reverse cycle marine air and heat systems 12,000 BTU & 16,000 BTU newer unit in aft stateroom two carbon monoxide detectors Hot water S1100 Electric bilge pump Refrigerator Norcold Battery charger 40 amp Microwave oven Avanti Wine Cooler, built in (nice) System monitors X2 Electrical Equipment Shore power inlet Electrical Circuit: 12V Westerbeke ’02 50BCGB 7.0 KW closed cooled Genset 1100 hours 40 Amp True Charger Outside Equipment/Extras Swimming ladder Electric windlass Bow and Aft Deck Cushions (2013) Covers Bimini Top Full Canvas Enclosure with screens Radar Arch Aft Hard Top New Interior updates, new generator 2002, new deck pads and covers bow and aft hard top, new bottom job July 2013, Azimuth 1000 digital compass, full Raymarine electronics, full enclosure, aft end stainless steel BBQ grill, Cockpit carpet, Fender holders, forward deck cushions and aft hard top cushion New 2013 (nice), Audio system new 2013, recent survey 2010 values vessel at well over $100,000.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Our Boating Friends, *Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975 **CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**