- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D11 950 IPS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
In 1993, Grand Banks launched the Eastbay Series and pioneered the modern interpretation of the lobster boat as a stylish and powerful “Down East” cruiser. Now for 2015, the 50 Eastbay brings a stunning new style and the latest pod drive technology to today’s most discerning yachtsman – a remarkable blend of grace, beauty, and heart-pounding performance. This 50 Eastbay stands out with Twin Volvo Penta IPS950 power and the Volvo Glass Cockpit that brings a natural intuitive approach to the navigation and operation of a vessel. Available in both flybridge and salon express models, the 50 Eastbay is everything you’ve come to expect from Grand Banks and so very much more.
- Standard Features
- Countertops-Heads: Corian, "Night Sky" Countertops-Galley: Corian, "Night Sky" Hull: Composite, Fully Cored, w/Cross-Linked High Density PVC Foam Engine Room Faucet: Fresh Water, Cold Only Oil Change System Groco Pump, DC Model G3 w/ Quick Disconnects Steering Electric Hydraulic (Integral with IPS) Water Purification System Seagull IV Microbiological Galley Faucet AC Dometic, Salon/Helm-36,000 BTU, Master-12,000 BTU, Guest-12,000 BTU and Galley 10,000 BTU units (Total 4) Generator: Onan w/ Sound Shield, 13.5kW Shore Power Aft: 1 x 50A, Glendinning Cablemaster w/ 75ft. cable Cap Rail Varnished Teak Z Spar 1015 Captain's Varnish 7 Coats Fresh Water Washdown at Bow w/ Quick Disconnect Hose Swim Platform Fixed Molded Fiberglass w/ Teak Inlay Windlass Vertical Gypsy and Capstan, Chain/Rode Maxwell RC12-10 Awning Sureshade Toast Canvas Telescopic Extending from Hardtop Shower Hand Held in Cockpit w/ Retractable Hose Hot/Cold Scanvik Wet Bar w/ Integrated Sink Cold Water Faucet Helmseats (2) Stidd Admiral Low Back w/ Deluxe Chrome Package Cooktop Four Electric Burners Miele KM Galleyware - Dishware Six Set of Boneware Galleyware - Flatware Six Sets Oven: Microwave & Grill Convection Oven Sharp R930CS Refrigerator/Freezer One Drawer Unit Each Sub Zero 700BC Owner's Stateroom Island Queen Inner Spring Pillow Top Memory Foam Cabin Doors Teak w/ raised Panels Polished Chrome Lock Sets Cabinet Furniture Teak Raised Panels Dimmer Switches in Salon and Cabins Vimar Bronze Covers Hardware Stainless Steel and Chrome Interior Varnish Satin Marine Finish, Six Coats
- Color Scheme
- Fabrics: Designer Countertops : Corian, "Night Sky" Hull Color: Navy Blue
- Twin Volvo D11 950 IPS Drives with 725hp and Joystick Docking System
- Factory Installed Options
- Antifouling: International Micron Navy Blue Hull Color Navy Blue w/ Gold Cove Stripe Fresh Water Shore Conn: w/Pressure Reducer Icemaker: Inside Cockpit Port Locker ATOS Auto Trim Optimization System Splendide WD-2100-XC Washer/Dryer Fusion MS-AV700 Marine DVD Stereo, Speakers, iPhone Dock, Bluetooth, Amp, Sub Volvo/Garmin Electronics (Glass Cockpit) Window Covers Textaline Black Searchlight Remote Controlled SS Jabsco Sunpad Integrated fwd Cabin Top, Drink Holders, Cushions Vinyl Softdura Off-White Tender Lift: Wireless Hydraulic Lift (770lbs) Saltwater Washdown at Bow including Hose Canvas Package Standard Layout Sunbrella Toast Floodlights: LED, Two Units, Aft Cockpit Dinghy Cleats: Pop-Up SS Swim-Platform Side Access Door Stbd Side Wet Bar Fridge Drawer Unit Vitrifigo Sunroof Webasto Electric/Oceanair Screens Dishwasher AC Drawer Fisher & Paykel Interior Varnish: Trim Only Gloss Finish GB 50 SX Layout: Lower Deck Layout (2) Cabins w/ Master and Ensuite Head, Forward Guest Cabin, Day Head on Port, Down Galley at Port Head Finishing: Provide Classic Finish L-Settee Custom Design Facing Forward & Starboard L-Settee at Cockpit Fridge Isotherm Inox Inside Cockpit Starboard Locker Volvo Engine Joystick Control Autopilot System Volvo
- Dealer Items
- CG Safety Package Anti-Fouling: Prep Barrier Coat, Apply 2 Coats of Micron 66 Red Applied at Factory, 1 Coat at Dealer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.