Captain Maintained with an open checkbook, this very well equipped Battlewagon is truly in excellent condition. Owner is ready to move up and this boat reflects the attention it has received. Look at the list of equipment and try to replicate this boat at this price.
- Sleeps four owners and guests. Double berth forward sleeps two plus settee sleeps two for a total of four berths. One Head with shower.
- Main Cabin
- Interior Icom VHF Unit Settee Storage Hanging locker LCD TV Under bed drawer DVD player Stereo system w/ CD player and remote at Helm Closet Cabinets Under bed storage Teak & holly flooring Double berth forward Air conditioning / heater with controls
- Galley Area
- Sink Pressure fresh water system Refrigerator w/ freezer Princess two-burner, electric stove Teak & holly flooring Tappan microwave oven
- Sink Vacu-Flush Holding tank Shower Medicine cabinet
- Helm and Electronics
- Compass FLIR Infrared RADAR Icom DSC VHF Lower Helm, Upper Helm, Cabin Interior CMD electronic engine displays Simrad AP 26 Upper and Lower Helm Furuno NAV NET vx2 30 12" display at Lower Helm Garmin 7212 Touchscreen MFD lower helm Furuno NAV NET 30 with 8" display at the upper helm Furuno open array 64nm radar Glendinning electronic controls Stereo system w/ remote at Helm EPIRB ACR Remote Spotlight Trim Tab Controls Cummins Electronic Engine Monitors Anchor Windlass controls Edson Custom Stainless Wheel upper and lower helms
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink Double spreader outriggers Gunwale-mount rod holders Rod holders (Tower and legs) Refrigerated fish boxes w/ macerators Tuna Tower Center rigger Full bait prep center Teaser reels on hardtop Release Fighting Chair
- Lee Outriggers Coaming padding Tower Control Cover Transom Door Spreader Lights Navigation Lights Windshield Wipers Fresh Water, Salt Water Deck Wash Down System Release Fighting Chair Release Gimbaled Rocket-Launcher/fighting stool Helm area and Fighting Chair Covers
- (3) Batteries Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger Westerbeke 5kW generator -978 hrs Dockside cables 12v DC electrical system 110v AC electrical system
- Engine and Mechanical
- Trim tabs Oil Transfer System 3 each Automatic Bilge Pumps Cruiseair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Twin 540 hp. Diesel I/B Cummins QSC-540 Fuel Filters Hydraulic Steering Fresh Water Cooling Engine Synchronizers New Block Heaters
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Switlik SOLAS 6-Man Canister Life Raft FLIR System EPIRB Release Fighting Chair Release Gimbaled Rocket Launcher/Fighting Seat Electric windlass w/ Helm controls ACR Remote Spotlight Full Tower Lee Outriggers LED Underwater and Tower Lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.