- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2001 34 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer "Celtic Knot II" is equipped with the larger V-8 motors to safely and quickly take you where you want to go! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own this Sea Ray 34 with a lot of added features you wont find on a stock Sea Ray.
Recent upgrades from 2013:
- New Raymarine C 90 Wide chart plotter
- New Raymarine 40nm radar
- New Cabin carpet
- New Eisen glass enclosure
- New Risers and manifolds
- New batteries
- New Sony marine stereo with iPod integration
- New JL speaker system with sub in cockpit
- New multicolor LED in cockpit
- New spotlight
- New Anchor winch
- New Laminate on cabinets
- New pillows and mattress covers
- New Icemaker in cockpit
- New flat screen HD TV
- Fresh water flush kit on the engines
Please click “Full Specs” to find out more.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Sea Ray Sundancer 340 can sleep 6 in comfort. The master stateroom is forward and features a center line storage area beneath the queen bed. There are hanging lockers, reading lamps, an overhead hatch and a privacy curtain. The aft settee converts to a double bed by night and is a great lounging area by day. The salon features a crescent shaped settee which converts to a berth. There is also a removable table for dining. Across the salon is the fully enclosed head. This space includes a shower, large vanity with storage and a vacuflush system. The entire cabin is finished in rich quality materials and benefits from ample overhead hatches and side portholes. The well-equipped galley runs along the port side. Numerous cabinets in the salon area provide ample storage. Optional snap on carpet liners have been in use since the boat was purchased, keeping the carpets in a like new condition. An installed central vacuum cleaner system is an included option to help keep the cabin area spic and span. Above in the cockpit, the helm features a bucket seat with flip-up bolsters to allow stand-up driving and a bench seat for your passengers. The helm instrumentation includes a complete Raymarine navigation and communication package. Engine access is excellent with the entire cockpit floor rising on hydraulic rams to completely expose the motors and V-drives. She also comes complete with an extended swim platform, transom storage locker, transom shower, cockpit wet bar and ice maker.
- Forward Berth & Dinette
- Island style V-berth. Below berth storage cherry cabinet. Port and Starboard hanging lockers fwd. Padded bolsters. Décor pillows. CO Detector. 12V Lighting. 120v Outlets GFCI’s. Privacy curtain forward berth and mid berth. Shade/Screen for Bomar hatch. 2 Hanging lockers W/ mirrored doors. 4 Portlights. Wood table for C-seat w/ high-low base converting into berth. Cherry wood grain above settee. Storage below dinette. Reading lights. 6 Disc CD Changer. LCD TV.
- Aft seating converts into berth sleeping 2 Hanging locker. Storage compartments. Reading lights. Cherry wood grain cabinetry.
- Well appointed galley located to the port. Cherry wood cabinetry. Molded countertop with sink. Designer faucet with hot/cold water. Electric stove 2 burner. Below and above counter storage compartments. Overhead lighting. 110v & 12v Outlets. Portlight curtains. Trash receptacle.
- Private enclosed head with locking door. Vacuflush flush toilet. Sink and shower with hot & cold water. Storage compartments. Mirrored vanity. Towel bar. 110v GFCI. Overhead lighting.
- Deck & Hull
- Spacious cockpit with swim platform and plenty of shade. Radar arch. Windlass with remote. Swim platform w/ ladder. Trunk storage at swim platform. Transom door. Engine room access. Stainless steel handrails. Full instrumentation at the helm. Wood grained instrument panel. Captains chair w/ spacious companion seating. Ample aft cockpit seating. Cockpit table. Cockpit wet bar with sink. Coaming bolsters. Full canvas with front and side windows. Canvas Covers. Courtesy lights. Search light. Dockside water. Transom shower. C/Pit Wash down. Windshield wiper. Bow rail. Aluminum windshield w/ power vent. Oversized cleats. Stainless rubrail. Navigation lights.
- Mercruiser 8.1 Liter 370 HP each Bennett trim tabs. Fire extinguisher. Carbon monoxide detector Marine Air A/C. Systems monitor.
- Generator 4.5kw Westerbeke 437 hrs 120V/12V Systems. Shore power 30 amp w/ cord. AC/DC panel. Battery charger with 3 batteries. Battery parallel switch. Television connector and phone inlet.
- NEW Raymarine C90W Chart plotter / depth sounder NEW Raymarine Radar Raymarine ST60 Tridata. NEW Raymarine RAY 55 VHF Upgraded Stereo with JL subwoofer and speakers CD 6 Disc. Stereo remote at helm. HD TV – LCD.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.