- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful Blue Hull on this 2004 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer! Top of the line power out of her Twin (2x370hp) Horizon MerCruiser FRESH Water Cooled Gas Engines w/ V-Drives! Ray RL70C 25 mile radar, Ray 215DSC VHF, Ray SL530 Plotter, Ray ST6001 Autopilot! Other Options Include: Macerator, Refrigerator, Spotlight, 5.KW Gen, Windlass, 12,000BTU COLD AIR, and much more! This 340 has been loved and enjoyed by the current owner and his family! Perfect fun boat for day cruise, overnight trips, or just going out to dinner!
Seller is motivated and ready for his next boat. Smaller trades considered.
- Main Salon
- Carpet Runners: Interior (Sunbrella®) Carpet, Deep-Pile BCF: 44-Ounce Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD: Satellite-Ready w/6-Disc CD Changer, Amplifier, Subwoofer, Speakers (8), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & Speaker Selector Box Storage, In-Floor TV, 32" LED TV MP3 Jacks Wood Interior Package: Cherry Wood Formica® Cabinets Lighting, 12V Pillows, Accent
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass: w/Granite-Colored Gel-Coat, Sink, Faucet & Corian® Sink Cover Handrail: Stainless Steel Lighting, 120V/12V: Dual-Voltage Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Storage, Drawers: w/Cutlery Insert Storage, Upper & Lower: w/Designated Plate Storage Stove, 120V: Recessed Two-Burner w/Corian® Cover Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa: Converts to Bed Table, Dinette: w/Corian® Surface & Designated Storage Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Full-Size Island-Style Berth w/Storage Below Curtain, Privacy: (Hideaway) Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Cabinet: Port Storage, Gunwale Cabinets
- Mid Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy: (Hideaway) Mirrored Bulkhead Port lights: Stainless Steel (1 - Opening) Seating, Conversation Pit: Converts to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base & Dedicated Filler Cushion Storage Storage, Cabinets TV
- Handrail, Stainless Steel Head (VacuFlush®) Head, Enclosed: Full Fiberglass w/Shower & Curtain Mirror Power Vent, 12V Storage, Medicine Cabinet: w/Mirrored Doors Vanity: w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Hull & Deck Features
- Bottom Paint Bow Rail: Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions Cleats, (8): Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel 8" Handrails - Sport Spoiler: Stainless Steel (2) Handrails - Transom: Stainless Steel (2) Handrails - Windshield: Stainless Steel (2) Hatch, Deck Vent: Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) Rub Rail, PVC: w/Stainless Steel Insert Skylights (2): Circular - Salon (donut shaped) Storage, Transom Wall for Fenders & Gear Swim Platform, Integral/Extended: w/Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder Toe Rail: Molded Fiberglass - Deck Windshield: Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Electric Front Vent & Stainless Steel Supports Windshield Wipers
- Electronics & Helm
- Sat Radio (Sirius) Ray RL70C 25 mile radar Ray 215DSC VHF Ray SL530 Plotter Ray ST6001 Autopilot MP3 Jacks Trim Tabs Windlass Remote Spot Light Remote Compass Horn SmartCraft Gauges Hydraulic Steering Controls w/ gold knobs
- Canvas (Sunbrella)
- Full Camper Canvas Rear Slant Cover Cockpit Cover Aft Sunshade Bimini Top: w/Boot & Vertical Storage Canvas Storage Bag Front Curtains Side Curtains
- 5kw Kohler Gen Battery Charger Breaker Panels AC DC Shore Power 30 AMP w/50’ Cords & Adapters
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T-VD-8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser® Twin Gasoline V-Drives (T-370 hp - 276 kW)
- Broker's Remarks
- Gorgeous Blue Hulled 340! Interior is in excellent condition and shows! Newer Full Camper and the forward eisenglass has been redone! Loaded with electronics that normally are not found in other boats for sale! This is not a boat you want to pass up! Seller is motivated and ready for his next boat!
- Commision Disclaimer
- THIS VESSEL IS A 50/50 COMMISSION SPLIT
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: ANDREW TROYER @ 850-499-7013 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: New Orleans, LA