- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
METICULOUS OWNER = IMMACULATE BOAT
Price Reduced by $5K For Only One Reason...
Owner Wants "ALBION" to be the NEXT Deck Salon SOLD!
Don't Miss the Opportunity to Own the Nicest 44DS on the Planet!
Seldom do you find a boat that stands head and shoulders above the competition but "Albion" is just such a boat. Her meticulous owners have kept her to a standard that most of us can only hope to achieve. If you are looking for something "special", be sure to see this boat soon.
A few of her nicer attributes:
- Full Raymarine electronics package including NEW C120 wide chartplotter with digital radar & AIS
- Newer Dodger & Bimini
- Two well appointed staterooms with two heads and separate stall showers with enclosures
- NEW Ground tackle including 55# Rocna and Lofrans electric windlass
- Swim platform with walk-out transom, two lockers, ladder and transom shower
- Gourmet galley and cabinetry (You've got to see it!)
- Fischer Panda 6kw generator
- (4) Solar panels
- Most lighting upgraded to LED
- Two Marine Air systems
- In-mast furling mainsail
- Bose surround sound
- Exterior just buffed and waxed from stem to stern
- RIB with outboard on davits
And the list goes on .... and on !
- The boat provides generous living space with exceptional storage and almost 7' of headroom in the salon area and has decorator touches throughout. The full beam salon is great for entertaining and has a very attractive finish with fine teak joinery and the wear resistant Ever-wear laminate sole. To port is a large wrap-around convertible settee with polished high gloss teak dining table and to starboard another comfortable settee. The gourmet galley is to port (details below). Opposite the galley is the dedicated nav station with large chart table. The master is aft of the companionway and features a comfortable centerline queen berth with NEW innerspring mattress, ample cabinetry, his and hers cedar lined hanging lockers, mirrored makeup vanity and dressing seat. The ensuite master head offers a two door entry, Corian counter top vanity, head and separate stall shower w/ poodle tub and enclosure and seat. the guest stateroom is full forward and features a double v-berth, under berth storage, cedar lined hanging locker and ample shelving. The ensuite guest head has a mirrored vanity with Corian counter top, head and separate shower stall with enclosure and seat Interior details: Port Salon: High polish teak table, two hullside lockers w/ fiddled library shelf between, tasteful bulkhead w/ shore bird scene and Weems & Plath clock and barometer Starboard Salon: Hullside locker w/ fiddled library shelf aft, bulkhead mounted TV/DVD and Bose surround sound system, courtesy floor lighting, window shades throughout Nav Station: Flip top chart table, dedicated seat with genset in sound shield under, AC and DC electrical panels, Instrument cluster with VHF, inverter remote, autopilot, generator remote panel, tank systems monitor, macerator, battery panel and Raymarine RL70C chartplotter Master Aft Head: Ensuite door and door to salon, separate shower with poodle tub and enclosure, Corian topped vanity, medicine cabinet Master Stateroom: Centerline queen berth with padded headboard, Innerspring mattress, cedar lined his and hers hanging lockers, three large storage bins, make-up vanity, dressing seat Guest Stateroom: Double V-berth w/ Innerspring mattress, hullside shelves, mirrored bulkhead, cedar lined hanging locker, dressing seat, ensuite head with Corian counter top, vanity w/ Corian surround, separate stall shower w/ enclosure and seat, Corian shower shelf. 6'3" Headroom
- Force 10 2-burner propane cooktop w/ oven Origio built-in microwave oven Cool-matic 12v under counter, front opening, S/S refrigerator w/ freezer U-line icemaker 70/30 polished stainless steel sink Chrome multi-function faucet Hot/cold pressure water Pantry w/ three large drawers below (7) Lockers Slide-out spice cabinet Hullside shelf Decorative glass splash guard at sink 2 - 10# propane bottles in a dedicated locker Trident propane solenoid control Corian countertops Built-in waste bin Custom six setting dish package w/ lighted, self draining storage cabinet Under sole storage box
- Raymarine C120 wide chartplotter w/ digital radar Raymarine RL70c chart @ nav station Raymarine 7000+ autopilot w/ helm & nav station controls Raymarine ST60 wind, depth, speed A.I.S. equipped ICOM VHF w/ DSC Ram mic at helm Danforth 5" compass Dynex TV - bulkhead mounted in salon DVD player Bose surround sound in salon Sony AM/FM/CD with overhead cockpit speakers
- (8) 6V - Deka house batteries, (1) Group 31 engine & generator battery Xantrex 3000 watt inverter & 150amp charger Fischer Panda 6KW generator w/ 406 hrs. Dynaplate grounding system (4) 90 watt solar panels mounted above davits ProStar 30 solar charge contoller 12V DC panel w/ volt and amp gauges 120V AC panel w/ volt and amp gauges Balmar 110 amp alternator w/ programmable regulator Sinergex 600 watt inverter for TV 90% of all lighting fixtures changed to LED, including anchor light Overhead fluorescent lighting in salon (2) 30 amp 50' Marinco dockside electrical cables
- (2) Marine Air systems - 16K & 12K BTU's AC/Heat Yanmar engine panel w/ tach, hour meter, temp and oil pressure Racor for engine and genset Groco raw water sea strainer Bilge pumps: (2) automatic, (1) manual Seafire system (3) CO detectors, (1) smoke detector High Water bilge alarm Manual heads w/ macerator or thru deck Tank monitoring system Lewmar Direct Drive steering Spare Yanmar raw water pump Spare macerator pump Spare potable water pump Kevlar hull reinforcement Solid fiberglass bottom
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 55# Rocna w/ 250' 5/16 chain & 100' rode, 44# Bruce, 44# Delta w/ 150' rode Lofrans 1000 electric windlass Deep anchor well w/ latched cover Bimini and dodger with crystal clear Isenglass S/S dodger Side safety rails S/S handrails (4) Winch handles Winch handle pockets Port and starboard gates Foredeck light Cockpit stern sunshade S/S cockpit arch Ocean Air hatch shades/ screens (4) cockpit and transom storage lockers Cockpit dining table w/ integral drink holders Double stern perch seats w/ drink holders Cockpit cushions Cockpit adjustable chairs Line boxes port & starboard Hot/ cold cockpit shower Dorade Radar reflector 2005 - 10'6" AB RIB Mercury 15hp 2 stroke OB motor Kato dinghy davits Saltwater deck washdown Emergency tiller Lifesling system (6) Life jackets Swim platform Swim ladder Fenders & lines NO TEAK MAINTENANCE!!
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden roller furling, In-mast main Furlex roller furling genoa Anchor riding sail All sails are cockpit controlled through spinlocks Continuous line mainsail furler Balanced spade rudder Harken mainsheet traveler Harken 46 ST primaries
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- Simply put ... "Albion" can walk the walk and talk the talk and back it all up with her superior condition AND value. If extraordinary is what you seek I'll be planning to show you "Albion" soon! Pettit Trinidad bottom paint - mid 2012 Buff and wax deck and coach house - 12/2013 Compound and wax hull - 1/2014 All manuals and tech notes on board
- Personal gear, pots and pans, tools.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER.