- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Full upper and lower rebuild complete 4/15/2014
6 Months unlimited warranty from time of start-up.
New Sound Insulation 3/14
New Navigation Lights 3/14
New Batteries 2/14
New T Top LED lighting (white and red) 2/14
New Forward LED Spreader light mounted 4/14
A rare find…Probably the best riding center console in her class. The single Cummins Diesel 330 cruises this boat at 24kts with a full load at 2200 rpms burning 7GPH. You cannot beat that for fuel economy. Bump the RPM’s up to 2400 and you are cruising at 26-28kts burning 10 GPH. I have seen up to 32kts max speed at 2950 RPM’s. The motor is rated to turn 2800 RPM’s. The motor has been rebuilt and will have total hull and motor time of 1,045 hours. Detailed information about the rebuild and the vessel are in the Full Details section.
NEW Garmin 4210 GPS
GMR 24 Sounder Box
TM260 1 kw 8 Element Transducer (reads bottom at 1800ft)
Clarion Head Unit with Amp; Pioneer Subwoofers and JL audio speakers.
Underwater lights; Blue, Green, and Teal
Brand New Telephone booth enclosure with wings extending to the gunnels 11/13.
8ft Rupp Outriggers with Z30 Bases
(2) 12V Outlets for Electric Reels
New Rudder Shaft Packing 12/14/2014
OWNER WILL TRADE FOR A 31 CONTENDER OR COMPARABLE
- Brand New Battery Charger (2) House Batteries New Fortress Anchor With Chain
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Motor Was Just Pulled And Serviced 11/13 All Wires And Grounds Cleaned And Or Replaced. New Water Pump New After Cooler With Less Than 50 Hours On Her. Heat Exchanger Just Serviced All Bearings, Belts, Filters, Zincs, Etc. Were Serviced. New Custom Rocket Panel with Carbon Kevlar plate All grounds, leads, and bases, and fuse panels replaced Oil Changed 12/13; I Have Sample Of Oil With Exactly 100 Hours On It For Oil Analysis And New Oil Samples Are Welcome.
- Brokers Comments
- Motor was rebuilt 4/15/2014 with warranties. The motor did not blow up and there was no excessive heating. The rebuild was done for preventative maintenance purposes. After doing the 1000 hr service, the mechanic noted there was slight blow-by coming from #6 cylinder and would lead to issues down the road. Owner decided to spend the money upfront undergo a complete rebuild rather than fight issues that would inevitable arise in the future. Because of the plans to sell the boat and get into a larger CC, he felt the extra expense would ensure the next owner would not be taking on a project and would be 100% satisfied and secure in knowing the boat would be ready for thousands more hours of life on the motor. The rebuild included boring out all the cylinders, replacing the rings, sleeves, valves, bearings, jackets, heads, after-cooler, servicing the turbo, and painting the motor. Because there was no actual failure in the motor, the new owner is basically getting a new motor with full warranties. All records are available for viewing for qualified buyers.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.