- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Lowest Priced 41' PC 03 Diesel On The West Coast"
480 HP CUMMINS DIESELS WITH BOW TRUSTER
SAPPHIRE BLUE HULL & S/S WINDOW FRAME
This is a true 41' PC not to be mistaken for the 37'/ 40' PC this 41' measures 5 1/2 ft' Longer and 10" wider in Beam, much larger, faster, and spacious than that of the 40' PC. New snap down cockpit carpets, New Bimini and stataglass full enclosure. Completey serviced by certified Cummins Tec in late 2013. The 41' PC is Formulas Flag ship model one of the last few 41's Built before converting to the 45' PC, She is absolutely Gorgeous in everyway inside and out, very well kept, CORIAN COUNTERTOPS, SOFT LEATHER INTERIEOR UPOLHSTERY if your looking at express boats in this size, make some time, She deservers a look!!!
2003 SAPPHIRE BLUE HULL CUMMINS TURBO DIESELS (480 hp each) Recently serviced (1/14) and only 760 HOURS of light use. She is loaded with options from the factory Morocco corian counters and deep cherry wood, Including BOW TRUSTER TV/DVD for the salon and fwd stateroom, Ice maker,10 disc CD w/ amp, Vacuflush head w/ macerator, polished stainless steel windshield, 48 n/m Simrad Radar, VHF, windlass, KOHLER 10 kw generator, AIR conditioning/reverse cycle heat, trim tabs, microwave, two burner electric stove, cockpit tables, Raymarine tri-data display w/ depth/speed, bimini top with full strataglass enclosure plus polycarbonate windows, Custom additions added by owner include Dinghy davit, Dinghy w/ (2) outboard motors, upgraded stereo complete with iPod intergration amplifiers and subwoofer, , upgraded battery bank w/ digital monitor for extended use, Northstar 958 GPS chart plotter, Xantrex 1800 watt inverter, Simrad 26 auto pilot, Raymarine VHF, Raymarine tridata, Flat screen on deck, raw water wash-down, New cockpit carpet. Teak swim platform, You will not find a nicer equipped better maintained Formula 41PC on the market. She is turnkey and ready for a new owner the current owner wants offers. This formula is stunning, See for yourself!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Power Boat Guide says "This is a big boat both inside and out and a long foredeck and shapely profile make her a standout in any marina. The mid-cabin accommodations of the Formula 41 are impressive indeed with staterooms fore and aft and a long salon with room for a crowd. There's a separate shower stall in the double entry head, a big galley with plenty of counter space, excellent storage and a walk around island berth in the forward stateroom. Outside, the cockpit is arranged with a double wide seat at the helm and a U-shaped settee aft that converts to a huge sunpad. The lounge seat opposite the helm can be raised hydraulically to expose a big storage compartment below. A walk-through in the windshield provides access to the foredeck, and hydraulic rams lift the entire cockpit sole for engine access.
- Additional Information
- 41 PC STANDARD EQUIPMENT EXTERIOR NMMA Yacht Certification Transferable 5-year Formula limited warranty Imron Standard graphic & cockpit accent striping Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structural hull matrix Foam-filled hull cavities Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Integrated bow platform Concealed anchor davit w/fiberglass anchor locker Electric windlass w/200´ chain & Bruce ® anchor Remote control halogen searchlight Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless welded rails Three Bomar ® cabin venting hatches w/screens Six port lights w/screens Nonskid deck center walkway & walk-around Two Dri-Fast ® foam deck sun pads w/316L stainless rails Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru and polished stainless steel frame Windshield wipers Radar arch w/integrated flag staff/mast light Air horn Integrated swim platform w/concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder Transom shower w/hot & cold controls Transom utility locker w/outboard motor storage, fender rack & four fenders w/non-fading Sunbrella ® solution-dyed acrylic fabric covers 120V shorepower w/galvanic isolator & 30-amp cords Transom hookups for city water, shorepower, cable TV & telephone COCKPIT Continuous molded fiberglass deck & cockpit liner Molded fiberglass in-dash deck access steps w/316L stainless handrail Burl wood-finish dash panels Complete VDO ® Ocean™ backlit instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Synchronizing tachometer Rudder indicator Trim tab indicators Ritchie ® compass Raymarine™ Tridata depth/speed/water temperature display Teleflex ® shift & throttle controls Power hydraulic steering w/Dino™ tilt genuine mahogany steering wheel Fingertip boat leveler switches Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A ® circuit breakers Protected chart storage Dash locker Auxiliary 12V outlet Dashmounted full-feature stereo remote control Two 300W 6?x9? 3-way marine-grade speakers & two arch-mounted 100W 6 1 / 2 ? 2-way marine-grade speakers Ten drink holders Courtesy lighting Integral 316L stainless safety rails Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring Dri-Fast ® foam & StarLite ® XL synthetic marine panel construction Twin command seating w/dual-position helm & passenger seats & center storage compartment Port lounge w/pneumatic hatch lift & fiberglasslined storage U-shaped lounge seating w/fold-away aft lounge & fiberglass-lined storage Aft sun lounge package w/two dual-height cockpit tables & filler cushions Molded fiberglass wetbar w/Corian ® counter top, combination refrigerator/ice maker & 120V GFCI outlet Fire extinguisher Disconnect switch for auxiliary 12V power Line locker Berber cockpit carpet Pneumaticassist transom door Bimini top & aft canopy in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella solution-dyed acrylic fabric with water-repellent SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating, or white polyester fabric w/doublecoated resin topside & water-resistant underside coating Cockpit cover in color-matched non-fading Sunbrella solution-dyed acrylic fabric with water-repellent SeaMark vinyl undercoating, or white polyester fabric w/double-coated resin topside & water-resistant underside coating ENGINE Twin engine installation Motorized hatch lift Integrated quick-access engine hatch Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Remote oil filters Remote 12V oil change system Engine raw water strainers/seacocks Eco Sound EPS 1000™ exhaust system Three deep-cycle batteries w/battery retainers 80- amp battery charger Galvanic corrosion protection system Low-noise rotary bilge blowers Two automatic bilge pumps Bilge high water alarm Bennett ® hydraulic trim tabs Bronze rudders & struts 8KW Kohler ® gas generator w/battery or 10KW Kohler diesel generator w/battery & sound shield 2? stainless steel Aquamet ® 19 propeller shafts (1 3 / 4 ? gas only) 5-blade nibral props 41 PC AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT Imron Flagship graphic w/full hullside color Bow thruster VHF radio w/antenna...
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call ahead for appointment to view for yourself. Could very well be the cleanest 2003 on the west coast Call Mark at Mariners Yacht and Ship Brokerage (949) 424-4409 direct contact Coast Guard Master # 913617 r et. DBW # s-0001-2705-0001