- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a Steal of a price with Diesels 480hp Cummings, Major price reduction of $39,901 She will not last at this price.
10-21-14 this boat will not disappoint she is that clean.
From $189,900 to $149,999 Must see...
This is a true 41' PC not to be mistaken for the 37'/ 40' PC this 41' measures 5 1/2 ft' Longer and 10" wider in Beam, much larger, faster, and spacious than that of the 40' PC. New snap down cockpit carpets, New Bimini and stataglass full enclosure. Completey serviced by certified Cummins Tec in late 2013. The 41' PC is Formulas Flag ship model one of the last few 41's Built before converting to the 45' PC, She is absolutely Gorgeous in everyway inside and out, very well kept, CORIAN COUNTERTOPS, SOFT LEATHER INTERIEOR UPOLHSTERY if your looking at express boats in this size, make some time, She deservers a look!!!
2003 SAPPHIRE BLUE HULL CUMMINS TURBO DIESELS (480 hp each) Recently serviced (1/14) and only 760 HOURS of light use. She is loaded with options from the factory Morocco corian counters and deep cherry wood, Including BOW TRUSTER TV/DVD for the salon and fwd stateroom, Ice maker,10 disc CD w/ amp, Vacuflush head w/ macerator, polished stainless steel windshield, 48 n/m Simrad Radar, VHF, windlass, KOHLER 10 kw generator, AIR conditioning/reverse cycle heat, trim tabs, microwave, two burner electric stove, cockpit tables, Raymarine tri-data display w/ depth/speed, bimini top with full strataglass enclosure plus polycarbonate windows, Custom additions added by owner include Dinghy davit, Dinghy w/ (2) outboard motors, upgraded stereo complete with iPod intergration amplifiers and subwoofer, , upgraded battery bank w/ digital monitor for extended use, Northstar 958 GPS chart plotter, Xantrex 1800 watt inverter, Simrad 26 auto pilot, Raymarine VHF, Raymarine tridata, Flat screen on deck, raw water wash-down, New cockpit carpet. Teak swim platform, You will not find a nicer equipped better maintained Formula 41PC on the market. She is turnkey and ready for a new owner the current owner wants offers. This formula is stunning, See for yourself!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Power Boat Guide says "This is a big boat both inside and out and a long foredeck and shapely profile make her a standout in any marina. The mid-cabin accommodations of the Formula 41 are impressive indeed with staterooms fore and aft and a long salon with room for a crowd. There's a separate shower stall in the double entry head, a big galley with plenty of counter space, excellent storage and a walk around island berth in the forward stateroom. Outside, the cockpit is arranged with a double wide seat at the helm and a U-shaped settee aft that converts to a huge sunpad. The lounge seat opposite the helm can be raised hydraulically to expose a big storage compartment below. A walk-through in the windshield provides access to the foredeck, and hydraulic rams lift the entire cockpit sole for engine access.
- Additional Information
- 480 hp Diesels This is truly the cleanest 2003 Formula 41' pc on the west coast with a sapphire blue hull, She has been meticulously maintained, fast, sturdy, spacious, Formula boats are very high end and come out of the factory fully loaded, Powered by a pair of 480 hp tubro Cummins diesels, Direct drive & Nibral propellers only 760 hrs of light use maintained by reputable certified Cummins mechanic her entire life!! All new canvas, New Poly carbonate forward panels with thick strata glass all around, New Bimini top and full camper enclosure, recent bottom paint, "A MUST SEE" 1. Kohler 10 kw northern lights generator with sound shield 2. Bow thrusters 3. Polished stainless window frames all around. 4. Engine synchronizers & Electronic wireless controls 5. Dinghy dinghy davit and (2) outboard motors 6. (2) Air-conditioning with units w/ reverse cycle heat x (2) 7. Beautiful Moroccan Corian counters & deep cherry wood (real) like new condition 8. Built -in- central vacuum cleaner 9. Teak and fiberglass swim platform 10.1800 watt inverter 11. Soft leather couches & aft stateroom 12. Lewmar windlass with chain & rode 13. Electric throttle and clutch all-in-one (nice) 14. Simrad 48 nm radar 15. Simrad auto pilot 16. Northstar 958 GPS chartplotter w/ c- map 17. Raymarine VHF 18. Raymarine tri data / with depth and speed 19. European shower head and facets & Corian counters 20. Flat screen TV on deck w/ swivel 21. Flat screen TV in stateroom forward (2) total 23. Trim tabs 24. Microwave convection oven w/ 2 burner stove top (Looks new) 25. New snap down carpets in cockpit (Brand new) 26. Upgraded battery bank w/ digital monitor for extended use 27. upgraded stereo complete with iPod integration amplifiers and subwoofer, 28 (10) Disc cd player with remote 29. Stainless swim ladder 30 (2) refrigerator's (1) on deck with ice maker This 41 PC is one if not the easiest twin diesel direct drive boat I have ever maneuvered really easy to handle even in a stiff breeze (even a beginner will be able to impress) This Formula without a doubt shows owners pride, a well-engineered express cruiser with the precise handling and known for quality construction & fit and finish, nothing but high end components are used Very little corrosion if any at all, Theses boats hold a shine after detailing 3 to 4 times longer than an other factory boats due to the amount and type of gel coat finish used This is a big Yacht inside and out with a long foredeck and shapely profile. The mid-cabin accommodations are quite impressive with staterooms fore and aft and a long salon with lots of room. The mid cabin berth doubles as a comfortable conversation pit in the cabin during the day and converts to a full sized berth when needed. The cabin has a full galley with a large refrigerator/ freezer and a two burner flat cook top. There's a separate stall shower (very spacious) in the double-entry head, a big galley with plenty of counter space and excellent storage with a walk around island berth in the forward stateroom. The cockpit is arranged with a double wide seat at the helm,(all of the upholstery is in like new condition) a lounge on the port side and a U-shaped settee aft that converts into a huge sun pad. There is snap in carpeting and a wet bar area with a cockpit refrigeration.. This is a very clean boat, very well maintained by knowledgeable owner. Engines are super clean, and engine room shows its professional upkeep. Interior is in great shape. She is turnkey and will not disappoint (that nice) Call and see for yourself. If your considering looking at Similar boats for instance, Searay, Cruisers, Regal, cobalt, than make some time and give this Formula a look, Call me and make an appointment you surely wont be wasting your time. Or call a reputable yacht dealer or Broker ask there opinion about Formula boats, Formula is a proud company still in business that stands behind there product 110% Please Call or Email Me any time, easy to show!!! Please call Mark (949) 424-44zero-nine Call Mark, and Thank you.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call ahead for appointment to view for yourself. Could very well be the cleanest 2003 on the west coast Call Mark at 949 424-4409 Please call Mark Washburn at 949 424-4409 (949) 424-4409 direct contact Coast Guard Master # 913617 r et. DBW # s-0001-2705-0001